Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,983 members, 7,956,669 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders (1621 Views)

Crisis In Presidency: ECOWAS Rejected Attempt To Undermine Osinbajo - Daily Post / Governor El-rufai Wants Zoning Stopped In Presidency / "Uncontrollable Crisis Looms In Nigeria Without Restructuring" – Nnia Nwodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by loveth360(f): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
anibirelawal:

But I love Igbos, I dont want to loose you people. forget about Nairaland reaction, I realy meant what I said.
neither do we hate you,you can always have igbos among you even if we go our separate way.go to ghana,london,china etc.you will always have igbos there.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by anibirelawal(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
loveth360:
neither do we hate you,you can always have igbos among you even if we go our separate way.go to ghana,london,china etc.you will always have igbos there.

Hmmm... you are right. I have no choice than to wish you all the best in your struggle.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by DerideGull(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
I am very in doubt if the goons who parade as Igbo leaders would be able to think out suicide for themselves if give a century to perform such a simple task. The idiotic caption of this thread should read “We are not interested in the presidency of the shithole called Nigeria without a referendum for Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra – Igbo leaders”.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by loveth360(f): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
anibirelawal:

Hmmm... you are right. I have no choice than to wish you all the best in your struggle.
thanks for your understanding...
I also wish you all the best on your one nigeria with north and west.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by anibirelawal(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
loveth360:
thanks for your understanding... I also wish you all the best on your one nigeria with north and west.
ONE LOVE!, PEACE.
Re: We’re Not Interested In Presidency Without Restructuring—igbo Leaders by orisa37: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
It's your right. The UN, US, UK, EU, RUSSIA, ASIA, SW, SS, ,CS etc will support you to the end.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun: 3,439 Delegates Pick PDP Candidate Saturday / Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon To Ambrose Ali / RUGA: Famers Should Use A Small Portion & Give Rest To Herders Or..—Dr Umar Addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.