Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy! (my Experience) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy! (my Experience) (619 Views)

Share Your Worst Ever Sexual Regret / Feeling depressed ?? Share Your Worst Regret In Life So Far / "Not All Best Friend Can Actually Be Best Lovers - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy! (my Experience) by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 27, 2018
Throwback to my secondary days. Oh boy! Those days! I was an extrovert person. But i could tolerate alot! Alot of my stupid mates like to look for fights but i always finished them. My set where filled up with alot of small boy and girls. I hated my set! Back to the story! In SS2, I became very popular! Till this day i dont know how and why!. Anyways, girls in my lower sets liked me alot (the hot ones). So in the process i made friends with them.. There was this particual boy in my set, always looking for attention and very stupid and clumsy.He used to bully juniors alot and he was smallish in stature. This boy( Ibrahim) , that was his name. This boy noticed my popularity and decided to start follow follow with me. To tell you the truth i didnt like him, but i just decided to give him a try! We became friends, we used to do everything together. Go to class together, go to eat and so on. In the process i noticed some likable traits on him. And it was good.

To Be Continued!..................
Re: Your Best Friend Can Be Your Worst Enemy! (my Experience) by Ikemefuna44: 10:37am On Feb 27, 2018
Who has time for a lame story that is badly written?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lowkey Ways Your Partner Has Been Cheating On You / Our Desperation Has Brought Another Woman To Destroy Our Marriage / BBN Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In A New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.