Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (67253 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: Teddy-A Squeezes Alex Breasts For Grabbing His Joystick / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by mandate12: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
amakadihot87:
........who is a fish brain

Amakadihot87, don't u think ur IQ is too high for this person? Pls ignore
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by mandate12: 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
amakadihot87:
...........nne take a chill pill........yes they both should be blamed but i think its worse on the female side.....for instance Thin tall tony of bbnaija 2017 was married and yet received a Mouth Action......he later went back to his wife,how many men will accept their wives back after doing that shit?..........A guy is a guy,a man can sleep with all the ladies in a street and yet he wount be branded a Hoe rather he would be hailed as a strong guy............i think nature made it that way that we arent equal with men,so we ladies should be very careful how we display our sex escapades

Very apt!
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:24am On Mar 03, 2018
ImaIma1:

This "Nigerian girls" tag makes it sound like this is peculiar to Nigerian girls alone.
defender of d universe
Re: BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet by tomtos88(m): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2018
luvinhubby:
@ Seun

This constant big brother sexual news on the frontpage of this forum is getting very embarrassing and obviously offensive to our collective sense of decency.

I do not have issues with those that pay cable TV subscription to watch an x-rated reality show but i strongly feel our sense of decency is being collectively insulted daily by splashing news of sexual encounters in the big brother house on the frontpage of Nairaland daily. Do i need to put parental control on Nairaland page on my PC, phone or laptop to stop my 10 yr old kids from assessing them because i do not want them to stumble on news of sexual escapades and sometimes, suggestive images of it likewise on my system?

I strongly take exceptions to such frontpage news items on nairaland and as an elder with close to 10yrs stay on this forum, i feel i am not just an invisible moniker but a stakeholder on this lofty forum and ask that indecent issues such as sex outside marriage being projected on the big brother show and carried on the front page of this our forum should be stopped immediately.

Sexual issues should left on sexuality forum and persons interested can go there and read it up, but daily front page display of it is a NO! NO!! for me, we should not magnify materialism above morality, it will not help our society in the long run.

My two kobo

Did u noticed how it got worse after u make this suggestion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Much That Was Made On Big Brother Naija Show 2018 (An Estimate) / Nigerians Say Goodbye To Frank Edoho, "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" / Gifty Of Big Brother Naija Is Married To David Sorochukwu Akumah (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.