Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos (6807 Views)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / What The Meaning Guys(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2018
This thing just got me thinking, you go see one girl post photo over 100000 likes but for the guys if you even get 5 thank God. Our Mumu boys weda the picture fine or nor fine dem go must like am. When girs make comment na so dem go support her even when wetin she dey yarn nor make sence.guys why una dey match line ? E tire me naim I say make I table matter make we disect am.

8 Likes

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by heendrix(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
This thing just got me thinking

I wonder to bro also, in an argument or fight a girl would never support a guy even if it's the girl at fault. but guys would always support girls even if girls are the one at fault

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by marvin906(m): 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2018
heendrix:

I wonder to bro also, in an argument or fight a girl would never support a guy even if it's the girl at fault. but guys would always support girls even if girls are the one at fault

i nor understand wetin this one they talk..
how does the topic correlate with what you said..
abi na evening madness be this undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2018
heendrix:

that's true its so annoying

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
marvin906:

i nor understand wetin this one they talk..
how does the topic correlate with what you said..
abi na evening madness be this undecided undecided
nobi evening madness ...he is correct...na the kind of u dey like these girls photos just for their attention and also kiss girls asses just for them to like you.
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by heendrix(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
marvin906:

i nor understand wetin this one they talk.. how does the topic correlate with what you said.. abi na evening madness be this undecided undecided
you cant understand coz your stupid. .. next

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by marvin906(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2018
[quote author=DCONE1 post=65418766] that's true its so annoying[/quote
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by marvin906(m): 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
heendrix:

you cant understand coz your stupid. .. next

wont want to rub shoulders with an unsophisticated mo.ron ..
so am gonna take a rain check undecided undecided

1 Share

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by marvin906(m): 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
nobi evening madness na the kind of u dey kiss girls asses

dude i dont understand undecided undecided
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by mikejj(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2018
grin
heendrix:

cheesy them don chop him father because of one girl before
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by mikejj(m): 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
This thing just got me thinking, you go see one girl post photo over 100000 likes but for the guys if you even get 5 thank God. Our Mumu boys weda the picture fine or nor fine dem go must like am.
baba na nature.
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by heendrix(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2018
marvin906:

wont want to rub shoulders with an unsophisticated mo.ron ..
so am gonna take a rain check undecided undecided

oh nah dont bother taking a rain check cause it still not gonna gonna change the fact your stupid so just spare yourself some time to be reasonable wink. thank me later
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by heendrix(m): 5:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
mikejj:
grin cheesy them don chop him father because of one girl before

op's father, mine or yours?
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Nah your kind de tag your whole Street, end of the day...20likes

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2018
because they are pussy niggas...sex starved

4 Likes

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
even one ugly girl for my street that uploaded her pix this morning got 270likes

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
This thing just got me thinking, you go see one girl post photo over 100000 likes but for the guys if you even get 5 thank God. Our Mumu boys weda the picture fine or nor fine dem go must like am.
the thing dey vex me iswear . Too many mumu boyz they everywhere!!
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by marvin906(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
heendrix:

oh nah dont bother taking a rain check cause it still not gonna gonna change the fact your stupid so just spare yourself some time to be reasonable wink. thank me later

yawwwwn
miserable ass
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by heendrix(m): 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2018
marvin906:

yawwwwn miserable ass
rotten dick
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Kingsley10000: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mrbolt555:
the thing dey vex me iswear . Too many mumu boyz they everywhere!!
Especially on facebook.but why are they like this?
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2018
heendrix:

op's father, mine or yours?
abeg help me ask am
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
its the same way they favour all these rubbish girls, but to help their fellow man they no fit. Hmmmm
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
Kingsley10000:
like say you know, Facebook own dey vex me ehn...even nairaland too.. just dey check their photo or comment na so so likes...when these girls even make comment weda e make sense or e nor make sence na so my fellow brothers go quickly like am like say dem dey remote dem...smh
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Annibel(f): 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
yes we do. I'm speaking for myself though. provided you're cute and you're dressing responsible, I'll hit the like button.

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by barackodam: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yes they do.

But unlike hypocritical guys who would like a girls post for no reason, they like guys post when it's actually worth liking

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by barackodam: 8:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
Annibel:
yes we do. I'm speaking for myself though. provided you're cute and you're dressing responsible, I'll hit the like button.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Annibel:
well ,that's you in particular... but other girls won't do that...pls can you tell me why?
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2018
barackodam:
Yes they do.

But unlike hypocritical guys who would like a girls post for no reason, they like guys post when it's actually worth liking
yes I agree with that... but not every time.
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by DCONE1(m): 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Mrbolt555:
its the same way they favour all these rubbish girls, but to help their fellow man they no fit. Hmmmm
chaiii can you imagine brothers una nor dey try at all at all

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Annibel(f): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
well ,that's you in particular... but other girls won't do that...pls can you tell me why?

I'm not other girls faaa... I'm Annibel. I can't tell. I've said my own
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by barackodam: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
DCONE1:
yes I agree with that... but not every time.can you tell me why guys like girls photo

You're a lady I suppose? undecided
Re: Do Ladies"Like"Guys Photo The Way Guys "Like "Ladies Photos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Only if the guy is fit otherwise a picture of your bank account balance will do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Thing Women Desire Most But They Will Never Tell U. / How To Know A Girl Who Is Doing Hookup. / Omg: See Public Disgrace This Lady Received From His Boyfriend [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.