Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Relic - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Relic (26505 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relic by Fazemood(m): 10:02am On Jun 15, 2018
ghostwritter:

lol...Tom Tom kò...Tirebo ní.
Now I see this story is getting u all twisted but babe relax for the next chapter, a new character will be on board to reveal the mistery of all that had happened.

Bro it is not confusing at all. Infact, it is extremely clear and entertaining. However, the delay in update kills the vibe and fun it creates. Try to post more often.

Can't wait for the next update. Nice work bro.
Re: Relic by Ann2012(f): 11:20am On Jun 15, 2018
D twists ehn.....no b here. Tnx for d update
Re: Relic by chorlay: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
can't wait for you to update, what an amazing story
Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2018
ghostwritter:

Now I see this story is getting u all twisted but babe relax for the next chapter, a new character will be on board to reveal the mistery of all that had happened.
Yeah sir. *breathe in, breathe out* Oya I'm relaxed
Re: Relic by Adesina12: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thanks ghostwriter
Eid Mubarak...waiting patiently for the next twist
@queenitee nawa for u oooo
Which one be tom tom and gudigudi?
Sweet popcorn for you op
Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
Adesina12:
Thanks ghostwriter
Eid Mubarak...waiting patiently for the next twist
@queenitee nawa for u oooo
Which one be tom tom and gudigudi?
Sweet popcorn for you op
grin grin grin tom tom na

1 Like

Re: Relic by ghostwritter(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2018

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

THE FALL

_______

SUDDENLY, he heard a distress call from behind, he turned around and wasn’t surprise to see it was Kara, pointing at his direction while she kept on shouting for the guards to come see the prisoner escaping. Cencii though was afraid but had to be courageous and was determined to play the situation to his own favour. Guards armed to tooth were on his tail in desperate pursuit as they dashed out from various corners amongst the buildings, aiming all sought of deadly weapons towards him as he dashed out through the city gate that was strangely opened and unguarded. The chase went on for hours as he had dashed out of the city gate into an open dry and deserted land having no clue of where his horses were heading but he was certain not be caught going by the way and manner his pursuers were coming after him. He saw an arrow narrowly missed him from behind to go hit the white horse ahead of him but surprisingly the horse kept running like nothing had happened, his eyes widened in horror when he saw the cliff ahead, he remembered Kara’s instruction to him, he deepened his hand into the jar and like he had expected, he brought out a small black pebble from it, he knew too well what would happen if he goes by Kara’s instruction and within seconds while he watched his horses dashing towards the edge of the cliff like they had been compelled to, he thought of it all, he thought of what Dakdar had said to him, he thought of the dream he had in the cell, he then concluded it was time to stair things up, break the chain of event for a difference, do things in his own way and by that he decided to end it all, he decided he would die for a change. Cencii threw away the pebble to embrace himself for the worst ahead before lashing the horses for the very last time. Like they were blind, the horses speedily dragged themselves down the cliff along with him, Tom saw himself falling loosely, carelessly drifting long way down through the hot air, he screamed with eyes widen in horror seeing himself heading for a heard crashed, he almost wished he had taken to Kara’s words but it was too late for regret. He fell heard to the ground hitting his head on a rocky surface just before one of the falling horses crushed him to the ground.
______

(I dedicate this chapter to all Nigerians who still belief our darling SUPER EAGLE can still make it to the world cup final against Saudi-Arabia grin grin.
Catch-up with chapter sixteen next week)
One love.

4 Likes

Re: Relic by skubido(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2018
U too much OP. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Relic by phoenixchap: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ghost, the update is dope as usual but the dedication get as it is sha, the sarcasm no be here own..

1 Like

Re: Relic by chorlay: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
dope update as usual, but more update quick �

1 Like

Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
Awwwn, but rn I'm not a Nigerian grin grin

1 Like

Re: Relic by Fazemood(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2018
Wow Ghost this is amazing man
Re: Relic by Adesina12: 12:41pm On Jun 19, 2018
queenitee:
So who are you?
You must return to Togo immediately we win the World Cup against Saudi Arabia
Sweetest popcorn for you ghostwriter
Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2018
Adesina12:

So who are you?
You must return to Togo immediately we win the World Cup against Saudi Arabia
Sweetest popcorn for you ghostwriter
I'm not from Togo either undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Relic by Vulcanheph(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
queenitee:
You are not a Nigerian then what are u doing on Nairaland
Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 2:23am On Jun 21, 2018
Vulcanheph:

You are not a Nigerian then what are u doing on Nairaland
I have a Nigerian uncle, he introduced me to Nairaland. Don't worry, you won't understand grin grin grin
Re: Relic by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
ghostwritter:

I can't wait either o.. I don't even know which world I am now, which one is real and which one is fake grin
Re: Relic by Vulcanheph(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
I have a feeling that Ghostwritter has done it again....leaving us Hanging like he did on his other two stories Lucifer's key and Corridors of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Relic by ghostwritter(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2018
REMOVED

1 Like

Re: Relic by Ann2012(f): 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
It keeps getting interesting

Keep the updates coming

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Relic by skubido(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
tanks for the update. jah bless

happy new month to u all
Re: Relic by skubido(m): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
tanks for the update. jah bless

happy new month to u all

1 Like

Re: Relic by Taniaa(f): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Following keenlyy.

2 Likes

Re: Relic by Vulcanheph(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dear Ghostwriter , becareful time travel stories always get complicated and might give way to Loopholes.

2 Likes

Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Eshey o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Relic by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2018
Updates please!! @ghostwriter

1 Like

Re: Relic by phoenixchap: 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ghostwriter ...... Last update was 20 days ago, don't kill the spirit of this work..

1 Like

Re: Relic by ghostwritter(m): 8:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
If not for the fact that I'm the one writing this story, I would had concluded the story had been abandoned 'again'. But coming up with the next chapter had been very tasking as I need to be careful what to post so I don't rubbish the entire work. Trust me, the next post will drop on sunday and wallahi it's going to be unimaginable.
Guy Pls forgive me for my ghosterity to ur comments all alone.
Re: Relic by skubido(m): 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
I dey watch you
Re: Relic by phoenixchap: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2018
ghostwritter:
If not for the fact that I'm the one writing this story, I would had concluded the story had been abandoned 'again'. But coming up with the next chapter had been very tasking as I need to be careful what to post so I don't rubbish the entire work. Trust me, the next post will drop on sunday and wallahi it's going to be unimaginable.

A relief na, would have said baba done run leave work abi na forget, also suspected writers block but it's good to find out you're still very much around and a very tight update is brewing..... Please serve it chilly hot once it is ready.

1 Like

Re: Relic by queenitee(f): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2018
ghostwritter:
We are gladly waiting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bleep And Run / Make Me Your Wife / #StoryOfMyVagina: Pekele Pekele - By Omotola Omolayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.