Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops (21511 Views)

Why We Impeached Ondo Speaker, Deputy – Fatai Olotu / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by akeentech(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2018
CioAngels:
You are right, but, please mention your village, i mean, write the name of your in your post here.

You be fulani eh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by VirginFinder: 9:15am On Feb 28, 2018
shallysgirl:
If them born you well, near Fulani man's cow or open your mouth and call their cows names, then come back and tell me results.
Headslammer from the sadwaste have knocked brains. Tufia.

Are you speculating, wishing, thinking, fantasizing, deluded or just brain dead?

I mean, what are you driving at
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by bigfish3k: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2018
brojoshua:
Anything that happens in Nigeria now, it is Fulani Headmen

their antecedents caused it
blame their antecedents and not the populace

and they still have not changed, so the blaming must continue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by MacOG1Anon: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Concentrate on your own point of view and stop worrying about criticizing other peoples'

Thank God am out

Nigeria is a devilish enclave

Any Christian supporter of Buhari is too f.oolish to see the a full blown jihad is on...and the devil is dancing azonto with their sense, hence their inability to see

God save you people over there[/quote]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by orisa37: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2018
Ajasin, May you rest in Peace.
I knew that you would not tolerate this nonsense anywhere in Ondo State.
Please Pray for Akeredolu to be blessed with Discerning Spirit to guide Ondo State that Buhari and his Fulani Herdsmen may not destroy the Cultures of your people in Ondo State.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 10:32am On Feb 28, 2018
VirginFinder:

Are you speculating, wishing, thinking, fantasizing, deluded or just brain dead?

I mean, what are you driving at
Abeg,i don't have time for you.
Go and ask a Fulani man whether you are better than his cow or whether he sees you as a pig and dog.
Headslammingmade you lose your sense of reasoning. Goodbye.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by VirginFinder: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2018
shallysgirl:

Abeg,i don't have time for you.
Go and ask a Fulani man whether you are better than his cow or whether he sees you as a pig and dog.
Headslammingmade you lose your sense of reasoning. Goodbye.

Odde!
Many words, no sense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2018
Thetruthsayer10:
I will never praise the herdsmen I wish them equal suffering they have inflicted on people but your people were writing suffersticated and say payback time for voting buhari when it was sw ur people even did it today, my question is what do u say about se now
whether herdsmen attacks SE or sw or any region for that matter ,it is evil.
Even when my people mock your people over such over such attack, you just have to correct.
Moreover, there is a satisfaction people get from saying I told you so especially when the other party hasn't admitted their error.
Some people have come out to say they made a mistake voting Buhari. But I still see most south westerners not showing remorse.
Comments online supporting this admin will play a big role in determining what happens in 2019.
What people say on or offline matters.
Comments from the ebonyi state government which emboldened the fulaniis is an example.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2018
VirginFinder:

Odde!
Many words, no sense.
brain Don knock due to Headslamming so no sense. Ooodeh.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by VirginFinder: 10:50am On Feb 28, 2018
shallysgirl:
brain Don knock due to Headslamming south no sense. Ooodeh.

Olodo pig from the yeast. I am a Christian.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 28, 2018
shallysgirl:
whether herdsmen attacks SE or sw or any region for that matter ,it is evil.
Even when my people mock your people over such over such attack, you just have to correct.
Moreover, there is a satisfaction people get from saying I told you so especially when the other party hasn't admitted their error.
Some people have come out to say they made a mistake voting Buhari. But I still see most south westerners not showing remorse.
Comments online supporting this admin will play a big role in determining what happens in 2019.
What people say on or offline matters.
Comments from the ebonyi state government which emboldened the fulaniis is an example.
what does Fulani killing people with impunity has to do with electing buhari or are u part of the people who believes Fulani started killing when buhari came on. So se mock People kill in sw just to point out I told u so coz they voted buhari did u see wat u just wrote.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by mercyville: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2018
CioAngels:
You are right, but, please mention your village, i mean, write the name of your in your post here.

Oke Ogun,Saki in Oyo state... lol
The Fulani herdsmen will begin to piss for body..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops by shallysgirl: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2018
VirginFinder:

Olodo pig from the yeast. I am a Christian.
nonsensevigin finding chrislam of the sadwaste. Who cares if you are a Christian. ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Professors Emerge Local Government Chairmen In Borno / Ironsi Walked Around With A Dead Lizard In His Hand, Why? / Now Buhari’s Brain Is Bracing Up - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.