Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me (3983 Views)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
This kept disturbing my mind every day, I found it very difficult to controlling it again, please I want you to advise me, I meet this babe in school back then, our hostel is very close, their we normally meet at a charging place in the evening with many other students, their we discuss general issues and have fun, I graduated last year and after then two weeks later I own a company, that I control, This babe later found out about the company, now she is disturbing me with messages that she loves me every day, 3 days ago, she said she wanna come to meet me in my company that I should find a place for her that she is interested in working with me,

The question is , Does this babe really loves me??
If I recruit her in my company, will that not cause distraction for me??
How will I tackle this stuff??

Lalasticlacla
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2018
Flee!

1 Like

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by ufuosman(m): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
The hand writing is on the wall. For her mind, food is ready

1 Like

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
ufuosman:
The hand writing is on the wall. For her mind, food is ready
Lol
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Flee!
Hmm
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Cadec007(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2018
king08:

Hmm
i would advice yov to follow the advice of another woman, she wrote the FLEE! with virtual emphasis...lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
I know you are lieing, but kwontinue.

3 Likes

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
cry cry

"A VERY BIG COMPANY THAT I OWN" grin grin

DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANY

8 Likes

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Stevengerd(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2018
Op kindly listen to Lil kesh - No Fake Love.
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Dis ur bae pix made me to look around if i have anoda person in d house, d pix is scary how can I sleep tonight.
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Learnstuffs: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lai Mohammed
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:31am On Feb 28, 2018
grin

I don't know how big ur company is... But as u said it's BIG, maybe ur talking about ur monstrous meat lipsrsealed grin

Any woman that says I LOVE YOU without being woo by a man she desire, coz simply bcoz she's a SLUT...
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Kobicove(m): 5:34am On Feb 28, 2018
If you want your company to grow and stand the test of time then don't employ someone with whom you have a romantic interest to come work for you! undecided
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2018
Stevengerd:
Op kindly listen to Lil kesh - No Fake Love.
grin
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 28, 2018
king08:
This kept disturbing my mind every day, I found it very difficult to controlling it again, please I want you to advise me, I meet this babe in school back then, our hostel is very close, their we normally meet at a charging place in the evening with many other students, their we discuss general issues and have fun, I graduated last year and after then two weeks later I own a very big company, that I control, This babe later found out about the company, now she is disturbing me with messages that she loves me every day, 3 days ago, she said she wanna come to meet me in my company that I should find a place for her that she is interested in working with me,

The question is , Does this babe really loves me??
If I recruit her in my company, will that not cause distraction for me??
How will I tackle this stuff??

Lalasticlacla

Office relationships hardly work out. Don't S H I T where you eat
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by XhosaNostra(f): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2018
Lol, you built your "big company" in two weeks?

3 Likes

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Lol, you built your "big company" in two weeks?
The company has been in existence even before I graduated, I was born with silver spoon, it is your advice I need on this matter
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by XhosaNostra(f): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2018
king08:

The company has been in existence even before I graduated, I was born with silver spoon

Good for you. How come she's finding out about this now or did you play down your "wealth" while you were still in school? I'm just finding this hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Good for you. How come she's finding out about this now or did you play down your "wealth" while you were still in school? I'm just finding this hard to believe.
Yes, am a very quiet person back then, I don't display my wealth, I stayed in a normal school hostel where average people were, so people didn't notice it and I didn't bother to tell them so that I can concentrate on my studies very well, the lady wasn't aware of it
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by XhosaNostra(f): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2018
king08:

Yes, am a very quiet person back then, I don't display my wealth, I stayed in a normal school hostel where average people were, so people didn't notice it and I didn't bother to tell them so that I can concentrate on my studies very well, the lady wasn't aware of it

Ok. Makes sense now.
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2018
YOUNGrapha:
cry cry

"A VERY BIG COMPANY THAT I OWN" grin grin

DANGOTE GROUP OF COMPANY
Amen for me
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Lionessza(f): 8:06am On Feb 28, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok. Makes sense now.

Mxm! grin

2 Likes

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by XhosaNostra(f): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Mxm! grin

Ndiyakrokra but if it can't be proven, you let it go tongue

1 Like

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Mxm! grin
Meaning
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Lionessza(f): 8:42am On Feb 28, 2018
king08:

Meaning

Nothing, continue.
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2018
Lionessza:

Nothing, continue.
Ok
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Deckline(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2018
As unrealistic and incongrous as this fable tale is, i'd advice you not to employ her to save your big "imaginary"company

3 Likes

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
Deckline:
As unrealistic and incongrous as this fable tale is, i'd advice you not to employ her to save your big "imaginary"company
Oh
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by drezzyx(m): 4:37pm On Feb 28, 2018
She is planning to drain you.
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
drezzyx:
She is planning to drain you.
Not me
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 9:00pm On Feb 28, 2018
Learnstuffs:
Lai Mohammed
Na you be Lie Mohammad
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Learnstuffs: 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
king08:

Na you be Lie Mohammad
grin liars are liable to die young bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOOK At What This NAUGHTY GIRL Is Wearing. Clothes Designs. [PICTURES] / Lady Suddenly Goes Mad During The Burial Of Her Husband - Watch Video / If You Want Your Woman To Scream Your Name In Bed, Do These 6 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.