Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me (4008 Views)

She Wanted A Relationship, Now She Is Pregnant / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Learnstuffs:
grin liars are liable to die young bro
Lairs like you abi?
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by mikebrown92: 10:06am On Mar 05, 2018
your company is big

Are you into 9/11, molue?
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
mikebrown92:
your company is big
Are you into 9/11, molue?
Go and ask your father
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by ehinmowo: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
1. Have you proposed love to her before
2. What was her response if (if yes)

4. If it was no then without reasonable reason, flee
5. If there was no relationship discussion btw you b4 nw, flee

6. How was her attitude towards you b4 she knew abt your company stuff?

...conclusively, I personally think she just need a ladder. I 'll avoid her if I were you.
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by mikebrown92: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
king08:

Go and ask your father
Product of a baby factory

At least i got a father...
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by Harodebby(f): 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
she needs d company not you undecidedshe needs d company not you
Re: She Wanted Me To Date Her, But I Am Confused, Please Enlighten Me by king08: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
ehinmowo:
1. Have you proposed love to her before
2. What was her response if (if yes)

4. If it was no then without reasonable reason, flee
5. If there was no relationship discussion btw you b4 nw, flee

6. How was her attitude towards you b4 she knew abt your company stuff?

...conclusively, I personally think she just need a ladder. I 'll avoid her if I were you.
I didn't propose to her before

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Want Your Woman To Scream Your Name In Bed, Do These 6 Things / Lagos Danfo Womanized Driver Trying To Put Hand Inside Lady Tootoo In The Bus / Men Dick Smell But They Disagree Lol! You All Shame Women But Some Of You Men St

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.