Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,523 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke (21943 Views)

Court Orders Takeover Of Donald Duke’s Ikoyi Property Over N537.3m Debt / Donald Duke Blasts Buhari For Appointing Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DG SSS / Why Saraki Cannot Be Nigeria’s President – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by sukar886: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
am with u boss...you are the best presidential candidate so far..I so much believe in u.donaldduke2019
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
He has my support
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by drizzy240: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2018
the man that redefine cross river
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by TheKingIsHere: 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
StainlessH:

That means there was no structure in place to run the system, it was just the physical structure. And now the blame game continues, wasn't he the one that installed his successor Imoke? Baba we dont need all this blame game, I believe cross river state is still paying for the huge amount of international and local loans taken to build this project, how about the investors? And to thinks that this was then advertised on CNN a international TV. He is a nice man and will surely do better but we need to be very rational.

Where did you get the assertions that there were no structure?
Mehn ignorance is truly a menace in this country.
He built and developed a project and his tenure ended.
Is it his fault that the next governor does not have a vision like he had?

Take Lagos state for example, fashola came up with a plan to keep Lagos clean and it worked, the current governor doesnt key into the same idea that fashola had and decided to do things his way, now Lagos is very dirty.

Will you blame fashola for not putting a structure in place?

Too many dumb people on this forum.

Gosh.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by DavSagacity(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chitumu:
are u realy a nigerian at all? Duke is not a former ONDO governor. Go back to ur country jor.
It's either your eyes cannot see very well that I wrote "if Ondo state have a Governor LIKE Him" or is it that your brain cells are too weak to u derstand the word "LIKE".
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by DavSagacity(m): 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
Chitumu:
are u realy a nigerian at all? Duke is not a former ONDO governor. Go back to ur country jor.

It's either your eyes cannot see very well that I wrote "if Ondo state have a Governor LIKE Him" or your brain cells are too weak to u derstand the word "LIKE".
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by TheKingIsHere: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Tot cross rivarians and ibos re one and thesme

Abi, I tire for them o.

But the guy is not Igbo, he is a BMC paid to indirectly campaign for Buhari 2019 ambition
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by Herdsmen: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
Afonja a love day dreaming..

Duke for president of afonja land no be Nigeria

Afonja divide and rule is already late on arrival..

Make I know who go vote for Duke in the south or do afonja a still believe south south and east are sleeping

The fear of an Igbo presidency is so real that afonja a are ready to sacrifice osibanjo presidency for a a Duke presidency...

They're all shouting Duke like their osibanjo is not saleable again abi their great jagdbaren does not have the magic wand

Every politician know Duke is obasanjo boy..

And no body is ready to give Duke or his godfather Obasanjo that power again.. not in this life neither in another.

Make dem keep deceiving demselves with fine boy look and all

When the times comes the south south power brokers no where dia loyalty lies...

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by Herdsmen: 5:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
southsouth and southeast are same and one..
But afonja a can't decide who will be president

Obasanjo failed here and he failed woeful...

We all know the southwest tricks

They must be made to pay for dia betrayal

No soft landing for traitors

They wan turn table on igbos

But majority of Nigerians are wiser and more advance to any afonja trick

Just tell the south youth that the Yoruba people are the people supporting Duke and that's all

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by neezar: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:
You are what Nigeria needs right now. A man of progressive mind who is ready to lead this nation forward. Victornezzar ur man dey declare for presidentcheesy.
I don already dey campaign for am na

I just like the man

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
neezar:

I don already dey campaign for am na

I just like the man
make sense cheesy
he will turn nigeria into a dubai.this is the type of man we need.
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by neezar: 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:

make sense cheesy
he will turn nigeria into a dubai.this is the type of man we need.
still don't know why some people want buhari 2 continue

its sickening Bro
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
neezar:

still don't know why some people want buhari 2 continue

its sickening Bro
nahhh most ppl right now dont want buhari to run for second term.look at the killings all over d country and the general state of insecurity.its the sycophants who are currently supporting him.if donald duke should come out and run,the youths will solidly be behind his back.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by neezar: 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
lefulefu:

nahhh most ppl right now dont want buhari to run for second term.look at the killings all over d country and the general state of insecurity.its the sycophants who are currently supporting him.if donald duke should come out and run,the youths will solidly be behind his back.
Northern youths won't support him

Buhari is a cult hero in the north, They just want him 2 remain there even though they are suffering and remember they gat the highest population in this nation
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
neezar:

Northern youths won't support him

Buhari is a cult hero in the north, They just want him 2 remain there even though they are suffering and remember they gat the highest population in this nation
i saw a thread here this morning on frontpage where a prominent northern figure was accusing buhari of nepotism and incompitence.that shows that not all northerners are happy with the way the country is governed.if duke could have the whole support of southern youths plus those in the middlebelt he will win.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by nwoke37: 5:13am On Mar 01, 2018
400billionman:
cool Carry go Papa. Me and my villagers dey your back. Operation ban illiteracy and Tribalism from governance. Donald Duke can create Dubai from Nigeria. It's in Him.

What happened to centenary city in Abuja?
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by neezar: 6:16am On Mar 01, 2018
lefulefu:

i saw a thread here this morning on frontpage where a prominent northern figure was accusing buhari of nepotism and incompitence.that shows that not all northerners are happy with the way the country is governed.if duke could have the whole support of southern youths plus those in the middlebelt he will win.
They are just few na....The educated northerners ain't supporting him

Most of them are uneducated and religion fanatics
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by gidgiddy: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2018
mideactive:
Only if Southerners can unite for this man!tired of cows trying to colonize d whole country.

Southern Nigerians have never united for one man, and even if they do, the North has a larger voting block than the south.

Donald Duke cannot win the Presidency of Nigeria, he doesnt even have any argument to even convince even Igbos to vote for him let alone Yorubas and Hausas.
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by mideactive: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

Southern Nigerians have never united for one man, and even if they do, the North has a larger voting block than the south.

Donald Duke cannot win the Presidency of Nigeria, he doesnt even have any argument to even convince even Igbos to vote for him let alone Yorubas and Hausas.

4d southern unity,it must sure happen someday.I don't knw when but it will. Like we av a choice, I think it's d only way d northerners can be matched.moreover, we can always lobby d NC.I don't think d north is as united as we think,d Kaduna crises comes to mind.the northern oligarchy can be broken n must be broken.

Though Duke might not be that popular, Gej was not popular but was elected.d man is young n vibrant,he's modern. If he can come out with a convincing manifesto, I don't see why he shouldn't be considered. I think d youth has a lot to do on this,re-electing Buhari us dangerous. Atiku is a no no,except d north can produce another Ya'adua.asides that,I give it to Duke.
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by ProjectNaija(m): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

You will be shocked when he wins, politics is not just about what part of the country you come from but more about what you can deliver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by gidgiddy: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
ProjectNaija:

You will be shocked when he wins, politics is not just about what part of the country you come from but more about what you can deliver.

If that were true, neither Shagari, Obasunjo, Yaradua, GEJ or Buhari would have ever been elected President.

All ran against other apirants with better records of delivering.
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by ProjectNaija(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

If that were true, neither Shagari, Obasunjo, Yaradua, GEJ or Buhari would have ever been elected President.

All ran against other apirants with better records of delivering.

Well Nigeria has come of age, our eyes have open and things are about to change. Only the best is good enough for Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by gidgiddy: 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
ProjectNaija:

Well Nigeria has come of age, our eyes have open and things are about to change. Only the best is good enough for Nigeria.

Sorry bro but you're still living in a dream world with along Donald Duke.
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by pazienza(m): 6:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
Whatever happened to Atiku, his campaign is losing steam fast and furious.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by ProjectNaija(m): 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

Sorry bro but you're still living in a dream world with along Donald Duke.

As I said earlier, you will be shocked as a lot of under ground work is being done on a national scale to actualize the mandate and the feedback we are getting is very encouraging.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by ProjectNaija(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2018
pazienza:
Whatever happened to Atiku, his campaign is losing steam fast and furious.

Atiku don enter one chance grin he don snooker himself.
Re: I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke by bamoski(m): 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
igbodefender:

Ok. bamoski, I apologize. You are my brother, but on this particular issue, we disagree. I will pull up this thread on May 30, 2023 to show you. God bless.

Apology acceptance pending. ..

We shall see when the time comes. Politics isn't done by bragging.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Campaign Organization To Occupy NASS If Saraki Fails To Resign. / New Minimum Wage: Labour tells workers to prepare for strike / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.