Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack (10026 Views)

Wike: Some Members Of The PDP NWC Are Tax Collectors / President Buhari On A Condolence Visit To Bauchi (Photos) / Uche Secondus Visits Babangida With PDP NWC Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by UcheSecondus: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2018
PDP NWC led by the National Secretary paid a condolence visit yesterday to victims of Herdsmen attack that led to the death of over 41 persons including women and children in Zamfara State .

The People’s Democratic Party also donated various items of relief as they have done in various places of conflict resulting from herdsmen attack recently.

The team also comprised of the National Woman leader, National Auditor and Zonal Chairman, North amongst others.

https://www.facebook.com/princeuchesecondus/posts/218036022079678

3 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by agwom(m): 9:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Good
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by UcheSecondus: 9:37am On Feb 28, 2018
More...

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by Omeokachie: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2018
While Buhari believes he does not need to be there.

Have we seen any APC delegation since the incident? They will rush after this for political necessity.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by chuksjuve(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2018
PDP plAying matured politics , taking advantage of buhari ineptitude to make a statement for 2019..

While Apc is dwelling on propaganda and lies, PDP is walking the talk..

2019 will be interesting grin

Check my profile

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by Epositive(m): 9:48am On Feb 28, 2018
smiley*in lilwayne voice*

I gat rice on my plate, egg stew and fries
Indomie pack, hungry-man size
I dream of land full of grapes, where corn germinate
You keep the sunshine, save me the rain
I work, to upgrade my life
Strive, to train my child
Farming is my pride
It's hard, but we gon survive
And it's worse coz herdsmen like, to cause havoc on farms
The government ear deafens, the more that I cry
Farmers get fewer, and cows get bigger
Tryna save my land from grazing, no room for a nigga
But soon for a nigga, it be war murderfocker
cause all these herdsmen be spilling blood murderfocker undecided undecided

To farmers and everyone who lost their lives to herdsmen atrocities, may your souls rest in peace. cry

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by LeeMason(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by chidynks: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2018
pdp to apc: I guess u guys didn't see this coming...

9 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by NonFarmPayrol: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2018
good politics

cool cool

APC should keep up the fighting

i need just two things from them

first they should scatter the demonic gathering and make tinubu ends up in his hole in lag

and secondly leave Nigeria for reasonable people to take over

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by OGreat20(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
I'm LOVING this man called Uche Secondus cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by Mogidi: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2018
Am loving this new PDP.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by ekpang4u(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Playing politics of reality.

6 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by biggy26: 10:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Lives first before politics. So APC can continue playing politics while Nigerians are suffering. PDP well-done.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by skedman(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2018
chuksjuve:
PDP plAying matured politics , taking advantage of buhari ineptitude to make a statement for 2019..

While Apc is dwelling on propaganda and lies, PDP is walking the talk..

2019 will be interesting grin

Check my profile
i still find it so funny that igbos can still be fooled at this critical time. I thought they claimed to be wiser.
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by AnodaIT(m): 10:05am On Feb 28, 2018
APC dey learn

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by temitemi1(m): 10:08am On Feb 28, 2018
While APC is trying to fix their crumbled house, PDP under the leadership of Prince Uche Secondus is trying all they can to reduce the pains of the grieve. Kudos!

7 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by madridguy(m): 10:10am On Feb 28, 2018
I know you will be here. Jonathan did more than this tongue

temitemi1:
While APC is trying to fix their crumbled house, PDP under the leadership of Prince Uche Secondus is trying all they can to reduce the pains of the grieve. Kudos!
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by chuksjuve(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2018
skedman:
i still find it so funny that igbos can still be fooled at this critical time. I thought they claimed to be wiser.

Nobody is immune to foolishness , especially with regards to Nigerian politics..

The only way to avoid been fooled is the know the political dynamics of Nigeria and how it works..
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by Yankee101: 10:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Politics 101: How to Win an Election. / 2 Credit Units
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by irumanle(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2018
Good move by the PDP, what a bloody nose to the APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by id4sho(m): 10:17am On Feb 28, 2018
#BACKTODAURA

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by FroshJaynex(m): 10:19am On Feb 28, 2018
God go punish any political party who uses the painful death of these innocent people to play politics. 2019 is around the corner, the beasts are now smiling. Hmmmmm
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by ZombieBuster: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2018
What leadership should look like

Power to the people
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by UduMgbo1: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2018
where's my boy TonyeBarcanista shocked
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by ZombieBuster: 10:25am On Feb 28, 2018
skedman:

While Apc are killing the masses with insecurity and hardship....

Pdp are busy commensurating with the oppressed

You are here blaming igbos as usual

6 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by TallPck1(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2018
It's okay....

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by temitemi1(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2018
oga, when you pple go get over Jonathan na grin
madridguy:
I know you will be here. Jonathan did more than this tongue

1 Like

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by diegwu01: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2018
grin grin As usual, PDP would always want to play politics with the dead. Zamfara is a state they can never secure 5% of the votes

2 Likes

Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by bossrillboss: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2018
TallPck1:
It's okay....
..lol..bt d gurl head don bend go pdp side na..lol.
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by TallPck1(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2018
bossrillboss:
..lol..bt d gurl head don bend go pdp side na..lol.

She never comot hand from a pc too.
Re: PDP NWC Paid A Condolence Visit To Victims Of Herdsmen Attack by vikithor(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2018
yes sssssssssooooooooooo ooooooo
am so impressed!

PDP POWER!
PDP pOWER!!
PDP POWER!!!

PDP show them the way, na sooooo

leave them to do the talking(blaming) let us do the action,showing real empathy,

Na sooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Delta & Yoruba People Over The Case Of Nnanna Of Vanguard News / Northern Muslims must rule for peace to reign (picture) / Firm To Invest $6bn In Electricity Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.