Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal (23423 Views)

FG Reacts To Sgt. David Bako E-Mail On Dapchi Abduction, Release / Dapchi Abduction: Stop Your Crocodile Tears, PDP Tells FG, APC / Boko Haram Escapees Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by ceoreportnaija: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2018

Five students of the Government Girls Science Technical College (GGSTC), Dapchi, in Yobe State, who narrowly escaped abduction by suspected Boko Haram terrorists, have returned to their school.

The entire Dapchi community has been thrown into a sorrowful mood, following the invasion of the school by the insurgents which led to the closure of the institution (in the meantime) by the state government.

However, hope seems to be returning to the community as some of the students reportedly held hostage managed to escape the terrorists’ enclave.

In an exclusive interview with Channels Television, one of the students Sadiya Mohammed narrated her experience in Hausa language.

Sadiya Mohammed wants her abducted friend and other Dapchi schoolgirls rescued

She said: “Honestly, we are saddened with the abduction because we don’t really gain; sitting idle at home with the value of education in our modern world cannot be over-emphasised.

“110 of us were abducted, including my best friend, Zahra Mohammed, who will do all things together. I call on the government to look at the pathetic situation to intensify efforts towards the rescue of our colleagues.”

It is 10 days since the students were declared missing by their school authorities, as their parents have called on the Federal and state governments to ensure their safe return.

President Muhammadu Buhari, obviously worried about the situation, has given the assurance that he would ensure the safe return of the girls and other citizens in the captivity of the outlawed group.

The National Security Adviser, Babagana Monguno, who also met with the Yobe State Governor, Mr Ibrahim Gaidam, also reassured him of the Federal Government’s support.

“I want to reassure you of the commitment of President Muhammadu Buhari in getting all these girls back,” he said.

“This is a primary responsibility that rests not only on his shoulders but on mine, as well as all my colleagues who are here and on those who are also operating elsewhere.”

On his part, Governor Geidam called for improved cooperation among religious, community and military leaders to ensure the speedy return of the girls.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2018/02/28/dapchi-abduction-escapees-return-to-school-recount-ordeal/amp/

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Mogidi: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Buhari would continue to release one or two girls a week until election.

In 2014, a year to 2015 election Chibok girls were abducted.
In 2018, a year to 2019 election 110 Dapchi girls abducted.
Clap for Buhari, he did it in 2014 he is doing it again.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Ayodejioak(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2018
Rule number 1: Don't believe everything the media tells you... Its all scripted

Most of these girls know someone who knows someone who knows these perpetrators

Everyone be talking about insurgents like they are aliens... Seriously??

And the media keeps dishing out scripted interviews and ordeals enmass to the world.

And someone talks about reputation here... A long lost African attribute!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by sotall(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
The propaganda continues...

Watch as another group comes to counter this story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
The director of this movie is the worst ever and I'm sure he was paid good money. I would have produced a more convincing act despite the fact I've never handled a production before. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by yeyeboi(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by ZombieBuster: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist

8 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by etugba(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Politics Speaks Louder Than Positions

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by mycare(m): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
Poo Poo
They want to take education from us in other to render us voiceless.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
the $1billion from ECA they need for election must come out by fire by force

8 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by JimloveTM(m): 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
God help Nigeria..
Amen

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
We're watching as the drama unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Ashez: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lord please pardon our mistakes and ethnic differences and help is locate these girls in safe and sound condition, in Jesus name..... Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by onatisi(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Another billions of naira to be paid to the terrorists in exchange for these girls.
Buhari has finally comercialized terrorism

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Hadone(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by castrol180(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
Buhari is only suffering Nigerian money for all these abduction...

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by akeentech(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
SAME SCENARIO LIKE BOKO HARAM. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS JOR

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by hokafor(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2018
This magic is confusing me

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by onatisi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
the $1billion from ECA they need for election must come out by fire by force
Abi ooo,
Billions paid for chibok girls
Billions paid for lecturers and police women
Now another set of billions is been discussed.
Who no know go know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by TheUpsetGirl(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
buhari will never get away with this

3 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by mkoabiola: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
They were released /rescued so early
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by chuksjuve(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
Insider job

7 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by DrStealth(m): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wetin off me na "they took110 of us"
Abeg how the girl wey escape take count the rest, come dey sure say na 110.
Wawu!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by AntiWailer: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
jokers.

They cnt even atage something better than the one they did i 2014.

They cnt even change the timing and circumstances.

Bunch of M0r0ns all they know is how to steal money. They dont have any common sense.
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Phelix01(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2018
Mogidi:
Buhari would continue to release one or two girls a week until election.

In 2014, a year to 2015 election Chibok girls were abducted.
In 2018, a year to 2019 election 110 Dapchi girls abducted.
Clap for Buhari, he did it in 2014 he is doing it again.

On more serious note, this guy make sense die. To be sincere

4 Likes

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
The government should be fast about these girls abduction pleaseeeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by onomeabuja: 3:26pm On Feb 28, 2018
E B LIKE SAY NA ONLY BORNO GIRLS KPEKUS DE SWEET THIS TERRORIST FA.....HABA ....OGA TERRORIST , UNA NO DE SEE SENEGALESE OR CHAD GIRLS KIDNAPP? ABI THEIR KPEKUS DON BE LAGOON
I BEG MAKE UNA LEAVE OUR GIRLS FOR US JOOOOR

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Gkemz: 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
So after having such horrific experience, they still returned to the school... That's weird except that something is not normal here or it's been staged.
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by Theomarvelus(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
assuring and reassuring till after nine month, when they will impregnate them and bring a terrorist baby back to town, 'FUTURE OF NIGERIA, ONLY GOD KNOW'
Re: Dapchi Abduction: Escapees Return To School, Recount Ordeal by rawtouch: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2018
lucky them..

PMB2019, daura..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KWASAA Declares APC Campaign Slogan 'Hate Speech' In Kwara / Buhari Writes British Parliamentary Group, Denies Persecution Of Christians / 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.