Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,399 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery (18619 Views)

Man Redesigns An Abandoned Peugeot 504 In Enugu (Photos) / Aston Martin Unveils ₦7.6m Bicycle, Would You Buy It?(Photos) / This Bicycle Can Be Folded, Charged And Be Used To Charge Other Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by AutoJoshNIG: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2018
The new PEUGEOT eM02 FS Powertube (e=electric M=Mountain, 02=mid range, FS=Full Suspension) features a new frame with a built-in battery.

Designed for endurance and cross, this new mountain bike will be unveiled alongside the PEUGEOT RIFTER 4X4 CONCEPT on 6 March in Geneva. The front and rear suspension and 27.5" wheels guarantee comfort and make traversing terrain easy. The motor and 500 Wh BOSCH battery enable a range of up to 125 kilometres. The satin-finish anodised yellow colour is a nod to the design of the PEUGEOT RIFTER 4X4 CONCEPT. Available in two models from N2million (€4,599), this versatile electric mountain bike will be available in March 2018.

"The new eM02 FS Powertube builds on the success of PEUGEOT's eMountain bikes, fitted with BOSCH Lithium-ion batteries and the Performance CX motor. It also heralds the future of PEUGEOT eBikes. The new compact BOSCH battery is optimally located in the frames down tube to ensure the bike's balance thanks to a low centre of gravity. It makes the battery easy to change and protects it from the dirt that is unavoidable during all-terrain use. The integrated components gives the bike a dynamic, flowing style," asserts Cathal Loughnane, Manager of Peugeot Design Lab.

https://autojosh.com/peugeot-unveils-new-electric-mountain-bike-frame-battery/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by saintjimos(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
this is a beast
I need one but I never buy land

10 Likes

Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by michlins(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
I will buy this if I can afford it but I can't right now so make I no criticise people who can

1 Like

Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2018
michlins:
I will buy this if I can afford it but I can't right now so make I no criticise people who can

angry

☣ ☠

Like us! grin

☣ ☠

6 Likes

Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by AutoJoshNIG: 6:18am On Mar 01, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Patrick33(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2018
If i can use this in climbing mount everest...ill buy it Asap... shae na mountain bike?? grin
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Partnerbiz(f): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Electric mountain

Lekwa names...

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Suko110(m): 6:42am On Mar 02, 2018
Ahh another tin wen senators go waste dis country money on, just watch out......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Pavore9: 6:43am On Mar 02, 2018
Looking cool.
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by johnjay4u2u(m): 6:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Okay
Getting one for Bubu for Daura trip
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Ghnaija(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Does it move on it ls own

1 Like

Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Oluwapeldon(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2018
Dino melaye is ur chance 2 ave 1
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by buskie13(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2018
need a video to see how well it works
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by MrBONE2(m): 7:10am On Mar 02, 2018
I would rather used the money to build a marvelous house in Cave at KiVuKi Landgrin

2 Likes

Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 02, 2018
Nice one.. I need one.
Make one politician buy for me ma deceive am say i want vote for am but later vote ma choice. grin
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Topmaike007(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2018
d bike too cost,d money can get me cool house.but money is good
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by deebrownneymar: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2018
AutoJoshNIG:
The new PEUGEOT eM02 FS Powertube (e=electric M=Mountain, 02=mid range, FS=Full Suspension) features a new frame with a built-in battery.

Designed for endurance and cross, this new mountain bike will be unveiled alongside the PEUGEOT RIFTER 4X4 CONCEPT on 6 March in Geneva. The front and rear suspension and 27.5" wheels guarantee comfort and make traversing terrain easy. The motor and 500 Wh BOSCH battery enable a range of up to 125 kilometres. The satin-finish anodised yellow colour is a nod to the design of the PEUGEOT RIFTER 4X4 CONCEPT. Available in two models from N2million (€4,599), this versatile electric mountain bike will be available in March 2018.

"The new eM02 FS Powertube builds on the success of PEUGEOT's eMountain bikes, fitted with BOSCH Lithium-ion batteries and the Performance CX motor. It also heralds the future of PEUGEOT eBikes. The new compact BOSCH battery is optimally located in the frames down tube to ensure the bike's balance thanks to a low centre of gravity. It makes the battery easy to change and protects it from the dirt that is unavoidable during all-terrain use. The integrated components gives the bike a dynamic, flowing style," asserts Cathal Loughnane, Manager of Peugeot Design Lab.

https://autojosh.com/peugeot-unveils-new-electric-mountain-bike-frame-battery/

What's the battery for? I still see pedals for cycling.
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by deafeyez: 7:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Who mountain epp. Abeg give that money make I go do biz.
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2018
What do they mean electric bike?? I can see it has pedals like normal bike.

Somebody enlighten me.
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by mrkings84(m): 8:35am On Mar 02, 2018
fadario:
What do they mean electric bike?? I can see it has pedals like normal bike.

Somebody enlighten me.

It means u will plug it in electric socket, it will then drive u to ur destination without using the pedals.... grin
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by salford1: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2018
deebrownneymar:

What's the battery for? I still see pedals for cycling.
It looks like an hybrid.
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by chineselink: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2018
It uses battery which is automatic transmission while you pedal it manually when the battery runs down suddenly.
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by fabrestove: 10:00am On Mar 02, 2018
Wait, u say hamush
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by EmmaLege: 10:35am On Mar 02, 2018
kiss
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by CoolOg: 10:43am On Mar 02, 2018
Hmmmm. Na money be that. I will kuku buy land or car or even power bike sef if i must ride
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by backspaced(f): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2018
Vacancy
Elevantix Consulting Limited, is recruiting on behalf of her Client a leading and fast-growing production in snack industry in Nigeria to fill the following position below:
Job Tittle: Sales Representative
Job Type: Full Time
Lagos: Lagos
The primary responsibility of this role is the following: -
To sell the company’s product range to retail outlets in the allotted routes as per visit frequency and route plans approved from time to time, making a minimum of 25 calls per day

Enrol new retailers to expand our distribution and presence in the secondary trade channel.

Conduct detailed market surveys to identify distribution gaps and improve/update route plans.

Ensure consistent availability of our product range at all enrolled retail outlets to prevent stock out situations.

Arrange stocks at retail outlets during each visit to ensure visibility of our products.

Obtain orders from each retailer as per established drop volumes communicate all such orders to the distributor before the end of the day, for timely fulfilment by the distributor monitor distributor’s deliveries to retailers to ensure prompt and complete fulfilment of retailer’s orders

Account for all cash collected from retailers for their orders and hand over this cash to the distributor before the end of the working day and obtain a receipt from the distributor give a daily account to the ASM and hand over the
distributor’s receipt to the ASM.

Candidate must have a Minimum of 3-5 years in FMCG sales in a similar category, out of which the last 2 years should have been at ASM or Sales Executive level in a similar sized company.
Application Closing Date: 15 -03 -2018
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: recruiter@elevantix.com
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by lookingfly: 12:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls what's electric about that bicycle undecided
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Gkay1(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
trash
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by Organizer111222(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
They are crazy... i have one of this here in in the USA... i bought it 700dolls... thieves
Re: Peugeot Unveils N2million Electric Mountain Bicycle With In-frame Battery by tck2000(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

Components To Avoid When Washing A Car Engine / "Tokunbo" Or New Spark Plugs: Which Is Better? / Having Issues With Your Car AC ,lets Discuss It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.