Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

How To Give An Elegant, Unforgettable Toast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Give An Elegant, Unforgettable Toast (450 Views)

What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) / Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / How To Toast A Girl You Met Online???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Give An Elegant, Unforgettable Toast by ValourDigest(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
No matter what, a toast is hard to forget. It’s either the highlight of an important event, or an awkward mess that people talk about for years after. Whether you’re in the wedding party, or just toasting someone’s success at a nice dinner, here’s how to give a classy toast and look great doing it.

OPEN WITH A DECENT JOKE TO HOOK THE AUDIENCE
Once you’ve grabbed your glass, got everyone’s attention, and thanked the hosts (or whoever put on the event), you should start with a carefully chosen joke. Cameron Amigo and Josh Womack, co-founders of the professional joke writing company Laugh Staff, say it’s important to win over your audience immediately

Read More;
http://valourdigest.com/give-elegant-unforgettable-toast/
Re: How To Give An Elegant, Unforgettable Toast by Eggcelent(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2018
Informative & Relevant

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Please Don’t Impregnate Me – Bambam Begs Teddy A / “my Breasts Are So Beautiful, I’m Tempted To Post My Nudes” – Lady / Happy Good Friday, Get In Here And Join This Young Man In Prayer (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.