Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) (10529 Views)

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In School? / What's Your Unforgettable Primary School Experience? This Should Be Fun / Rape: My Bitter And Unforgettable Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by CaptainZubi: 8:06am On Jan 16, 2022
What's your experience with such ladies who sleepswith almost all the guys in hostel in higher institution or during NYSC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Cyphar(m): 8:27am On Jan 16, 2022
funny enough, she fit come later get fine family..... but watin go break the family na her urge for sex cos she go still cheat after marriage

10 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Mrxawe: 8:29am On Jan 16, 2022
I remember when one was given gang beng that year. We were about 4 guys playing pes at night naso this girl just bounce enter from nowhere lie down in our middle. One bastard started fingering her thinking the rest wouldn't know. Before we could say jack, he started spooning her. The rest was history. Unforgettable night.

In final year , I packed to another hostel where we had a girl you could even Bleep while she dey baff. . as in she fit dey baff while you just barge in and Bleep her right there.

I love girls like that anyways. They don't see sex as a big deal. Na weytin we dey call maturity be that.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Palazee(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2022
**Just waiting for her fellow hoes to come out and defend themselves grin***

24 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 16, 2022
Hoes and rapists are about to advertise themselves on this thread.

I am observing

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Enny2013(f): 8:39am On Jan 16, 2022
D sexmanians
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by AfroMighty(m): 8:53am On Jan 16, 2022
Mrxawe:

I love girls like that anyways. They don't see sex as a big deal. Na weytin we dey call maturity be that.
You are going to hell..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Palazee:
Defend ourselves because of a scenario a man wrote? grin

Go to Twitter, Nigerian women are more creative... Should we believe every crap they've written?

Or because of one sex addict in your hostel, women should start sweating? grin

I've met men who walk around with erections... defend that...

18 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Tealover(f): 9:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

Go to Twitter, Nigerian women are more creative... Should we believe every crap they've written?

cheesy
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Mrxawe:
I remember when one was given gang beng that year. We were about 4 guys playing pes at night naso this girl just bounce enter from nowhere lie down in our middle. One bastard started fingering her thinking the rest wouldn't know. Before we could say jack, he started spooning her. The rest was history. Unforgettable night.

In final year , I packed to another hostel where we had a girl you could even Bleep while she dey baff. . as in she fit dey baff while you just barge in and Bleep her right there.

grin grin grin

Lol... To me, sex isn't a big deal... Apart from the consequences (infections, unwanted pregnancies, etc) and stigmatisation...

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Sanmel(f): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2022
This life sha.. From my observation, many of those kind of girls usually have beautiful families..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Muhammedmustapha(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2022
The one closer my lodge was even sleeping with two brother.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by youngvikthor(m): 9:29am On Jan 16, 2022
i have the type in my erea ,that one bang enything that have dick

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2022
Palazee:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by nerdfrost(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2022
I like this thread grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Fremantle: 10:11am On Jan 16, 2022
In as much as I respect your opinion on this matter, I have a problem with this ur statement.....
Mrxawe:
If one with such history/past should present herself to you for a possible
entanglement that would lead to something more (relationship) I'm sure by then this ur statement won't hold in court......

Hope u to won't see it as a big deal, and act accordingly and in ur case "Maturely"

Happy Sunday

12 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Palazee(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2022
SmellySperm:

Comrade SmellySperm

I hail oo

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2022
Nymphomania is a thing, and there are lots of ladies with this disorder.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Naijanascam: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2022
Both the fucker and the fuvkee are very very very stupid and should be treated as community animals
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by dazzlingd(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2022
Mrxawe:

Dont worry, you will have many daughters that will be that matured.

18 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Mrxawe: 12:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
dazzlingd:

Dont worry, you will have many daughters that will be that matured.
Yeah you're right .... but we can start with yours first if you have a mature one. If you don't, we'll manage your sister.
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by meobizy(f): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol. One person alone posted at least eight comments using alternate accounts. I’m off this lie lie thread posted and filled by an SS 2 boy.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by dazzlingd(m): 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mrxawe:

Yeah you're right .... but we can start with yours first if you have a mature one. If you don't, we'll manage your sister.

Nope I'm not okay with that development, but since you are happy about it, I guess karma should serve you

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by headbasher96(m): 12:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
There was one we tag her ALL MEN thats when she come we the carry phone call even guys wey no dey area to come and bleep the day bleep tire us room full men move her go uncompleted upstairs na so babe bend doggy for 7 guys o before the 3rd guy would finish babe colapse it took like 1 hour before she was revived o na so konji die that night.

The funniest part is that kobo we no the give this girl and every night she will use her legs waka come meet guys it became her routine for 2 weeks had it and na so the more guys that had the intel were joining up the gang her saving grace was when she went to abuja and she no get phone if not them for use bleep kill her and run away because my area boys can do the unthinkable kai ALL MEN we miss your community service that year

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Boogyman557: 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

WTF MAN
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by paulolee(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
I see that problem more of spiritual than mental.. a bea being a nymph is so bad n weird at the same time bcox I dnt see dm keeping a happy home or relationship n too much banging attracts diseases..
remember on time with one of them in p.h....i swear e no end well

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
paulolee:
I see that problem more of spiritual than mental.. a bea being a nymph is so bad n weird at the same time bcox I dnt see dm keeping a happy home or relationship n too much banging attracts diseases..
remember on time with one of them in p.h....i swear e no end well
87% of nigerian girls are nymphs...... Quote me and choke on pussy juice

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Omor
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by freddie009(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mrxawe:

Hope you will love it if it was your sister, that every guy in your neighbourhood has slept with her.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by KingDash: 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mrxawe:

bros which uni be this na
Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by Lilsameey: 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Datboredberry:

But women are more hornier than men, defend that.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Unforgettable Experience With This (PHOTO) by graphicdesigns: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
What an experience.

Hit me up for the best graphic design, check out some my of works.
https://www.nairaland.com/6938128/graphic-designer-creates-cover-art

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back / What Are The Benefits Guys Derivie From Big Ass And Boobs? / What Will You Do If You Mistakenly See Your Wife's Younger Sister Naked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.