Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! (1751 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Posted Someone Else Love Of My Life / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2018
With the way I love babies, abortion is out of it aND i have told her that. If it turns out I won't marry her, she must have that baby grin grin grin

I'm excited!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by greatnaija01: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2018
wow correct man, you must have enough money to make it happen. WOW. am happy for u.
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2018
greatnaija01:
wow correct man, you must have enough money to make it happen. WOW. am happy for u.
My brother, I can't wait to carry a baby that's mine grin grin grin grin

I was looking at late this year or early next year but if God says now, who am I grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by akeentech(m): 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2018
We called that kind kid BASTARD
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Sapphire86(f): 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
akeentech:

You too sabi English.... grin
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2018
akeentech:
grin It's obvious you are more than a BASTARD

Folly runs in your lineage grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by akeentech(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin It's obvious you are more than a BASTARD

Folly runs in your lineage grin grin
BASTARD Father
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by blessedvisky(m): 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wow. If it's a boy, name him Seun. If it's a girl, name her Seun too. If it's twins, name them Seun and Seyi.
Thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Oyemi24(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
Pregnancy niboh!!
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by ufuosman(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Congratulations, this year u will become father
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by McBrooklyn(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2018
Lol...
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2018
Depression is bad, you just wanna troll.

1 Like

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Slaye: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2018
akeentech:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2018
congratulations grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
FortifiedCity:
With the way I love babies, abortion is out of it aND i have told her that. If it turns out I won't marry her, she must have that baby grin grin grin

I'm excited!!!!!
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2018
gonagona:
congratulations grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thanks Bro grin
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 01, 2018
blessedvisky:
Wow. If it's a boy, name him Seun. If it's a girl, name her Seun too. If it's twins, name them Seun and Seyi.
Thank me later
Alright Sir.

As if you know I want twins grin

1 Like

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Oyenike01(f): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2018
why you con say make we help ?

1 Like

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 01, 2018
Oyenike01:
why you con say make we help ?
Help me shout Haleluya grin
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Joker grin
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by InfernoNig: 12:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
What is not the need for the help when you already decided on the right thing to do
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
trustyshoess:
Joker grin
I can't wait to see little cuties of me kiss
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by stano2(m): 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
I hope ur sister gets into same circumstances
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Marry her o.

1 Like

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chikita66:
Marry her o.
Only on one condition
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Only on one condition
Someone's daughyer is pregnant for you and you are here talking about condition.

no, wait! Are you mad?

1 Like

Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by IamAirforce1: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
I took responsibility
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chikita66:
Someone's daughyer is pregnant for you and you are here talking about condition.

no, wait! Are you mad?
grin grin

Calm down jòor.
Is it your pregnancy grin
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
I took responsibility
Yes you did by showing images of where you are pressing someone else's nyash
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by IamAirforce1: 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Yes you did by showing images of where you are pressing someone else's nyash

Lol Mtchew
Re: Helllppp!!!!my Girlfriend Just Called That She Is Pregnant!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol Mtchew
When will your fiance's preggy be due?

(1) (Reply)

Lifeofairforce1:No Girl Is Pregnant For this dude. He's living a fake life / 16 World Famous Celebrities You Never Knew Were Nigerians, #15 Will Shock You / Unexpected Observation Of A Nigerian Family Practising Feminism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.