Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd - Pets (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (147908 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2020
vincentjk:

Sounds really good but I think I need more explanation on this. will hit you up on WhatsApp later
okay no problem
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Samolasoj(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hello Vincent
Pls where can I get booster dry food here in Abuja
Have been to that big pet store at yanyan check point behind FCMB bank or so but they always complain of out of stock for that particular one.

Thanks
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
Samolasoj:
Hello Vincent
Pls where can I get booster dry food here in Abuja
Have been to that big pet store at yanyan check point behind FCMB bank or so but they always complain of out of stock for that particular one.

Thanks
You can order it online on Konga.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 9:57am On Feb 21, 2020
Rany4all:
You can order it online on Konga.
Good to hear from u again @rany4all
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Rany4all(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
agboedeh:
Good to hear from u again @rany4all
Thanks bro. How're u doing?
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by agboedeh: 11:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rany4all:
Thanks bro. How're u doing?
I am doing great. Thanks for asking

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by tonysoul(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
Breed: Boerboel
Sex: female/male
Colour: brown/ Brindle
Instagram: @emnyfarms
Facebook: EmnyFarms
Dm for booking..

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 9:05am On Feb 23, 2020
tonysoul:
Breed: Boerboel
Sex: female/male
Colour: brown/ Brindle
Instagram: @emnyfarms
Facebook: EmnyFarms
Dm for booking..

Your AD is confusing, which is the stud among them??

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by tonysoul(m): 2:10pm On Feb 23, 2020
The brown boerboel is the stud... the brindle is the Dam
vincentjk:

Your AD is confusing, which is the stud among them??
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Gustaf leaned up last month due to my inability to follow up his feeding routine as i had done initially due one or two reasons, so late last week i decided to put things in place immediately so I headed to a shop where chicken parts are retailed and got him few pounds of meat. Yummy

Also got about half crate of eggs to be boiled before mixing it with some meat waste I got for a woman who sells cow head. Haven't done this before but other people do it and confirmed it's healthy for dogs. White rice and fufu are always available to serve as fillers.

So far I can say he's beginning to add up again and I'm really glad, will be posting his before February and March pix merged together next month, the difference would be clear

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by MrrKay(m): 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
vincentjk:
Gustaf leaned up last month due to my inability to follow up his feeding routine as i had done initially due one or two reasons, so late last week i decided to put things in place immediately so I headed to a shop where chicken parts are retailed and got him few pounds of meat. Yummy

Also got about half crate of eggs to be boiled before mixing it with some meat waste I got for a woman who sells cow head. Haven't done this before but other people do it and confirmed it's healthy for dogs. White rice and fufu are always available to serve as fillers.

So far I can say he's beginning to add up again and I'm really glad, will be posting his before February and March pix merged together next month, the difference would be clear

I trust Gustav and Augusto is doing pretty well
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
MrrKay:

I trust Gustav and Augusto is doing pretty well

Yup bro they're. just battling with this hot weather, I sometimes pity them
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by MrrKay(m): 6:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
vincentjk:

What a general phenomenon
I trust it's hotter here
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
MrrKay:

What a general phenomenon
I trust it's hotter here

Maybe, the whole country is hot btw embarassed

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 12:36am On Mar 02, 2020
vincentjk:

if the heat is affecting them then imagine how Roscoe is suffering with all his fur sad
I've been battling this heat wave since, at least it has started reducing in port Harcourt
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by DemiVonKrone: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2020
Lol... It's crazy mehn! Buh if y'all can find a big tub or something else to improvise one, you can keep cool water in and let them stay in it for a while to cool off.

You could use an empty storex container not in use anymore (just slice the top half off).

And I'm sure you already provide cool water consistently for drinking.
Well done boss

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
IamAnderson:

if the heat is affecting them then imagine how Roscoe is suffering with all his fur sad
I've been battling this heat wave since, at least it has started reducing in port Harcourt

I so pity them, but I think mastiffs feel hotter than shepherds in this kinda weather btw
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
DemiVonKrone:
Lol... It's crazy mehn! Buh if y'all can find a big tub or something else to improvise one, you can keep cool water in and let them stay in it for a while to cool off.

You could use an empty storex container not in use anymore (just slice the top half off).

And I'm sure you already provide cool water consistently for drinking.
Well done boss
I've a damaged drum which I had planned to use as a mini pool for Augusto but a construction company is currently working on our roads so all water pipes were removed to be installed back later. They need fresh water for for a pool
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
Took few shots of these boys yesterday being sunday. Happy new month everyone

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by DemiVonKrone: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
vincentjk:
Took few shots of these boys yesterday being sunday. Happy new month everyone

Sweet... You're doing well bro cool
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Toju200(m): 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nice. Vincentjk I just got a new Boerboel on Saturday.A few weeks old. After the death of my lhasa Rico.
Also I've sold My Caucasian Spark...

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Toju200:
Nice. Vincentjk I just got a new Boerboel on Saturday.A few weeks old. After the death of my lhasa Rico.

Wow really!

Post pictures at once let's see what you got bro
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Toju200(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
vincentjk:

Wow really!

Post pictures at once let's see what you got bro
I will but I'M not in around and I forgot to take her pics yesterday..
She's so cute and she loves biting.At first when she came she was so scared she could even move.But just yesterday she's already chasing me trying to bit my leg but I do allow her.most times she'll chew on my finger for minutes without letting go.
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Toju200:
I will but I'M not in around and I forgot to take her pics yesterday..
She's so cute and she loves biting.At first when she came she was so scared she could even move.But just yesterday she's already chasing me trying to bit my leg but I do allow her.most times she'll chew on my finger for minutes without letting go.

Lols that's how Augusto behaved the first few months he got home, a funny funful silly act grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 7:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
In case you need a solid pup like augusto
Am just dm away
WhatsApp me:09079859488
I sell and breed quality
Location is not a barrier grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
vincentjk:

I so pity them, but I think mastiffs feel hotter than shepherds in this kinda weather btw
mastiffs have huge body mass with no fur, shepherds have huge body mass with thick fur.
come and ask Roscoe how he's feeling he'll confirm it grin
poor guy has been panting and drooling non stop for weeks, I can't even walk him again, he drinks cold water with ice from the fridge now.
the heat is coming down over here sha and I've already noticed changes in his behaviour and it shows he's recovering
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by vincentjk(m): 10:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
IamAnderson:

mastiffs have huge body mass with no fur, shepherds have huge body mass with thick fur.
come and ask Roscoe how he's feeling he'll confirm it grin
poor guy has been panting and drooling non stop for weeks, I can't even walk him again, he drinks cold water with ice from the fridge now.
the heat is coming down over here sha and I've already noticed changes in his behaviour and it shows he's recovering

What a season, every dog owner is complaining exept the toy dog breeders and also gsd breeders.

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Spanishmilf(m): 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
vincentjk:

What a season, every dog owner is complaining exept the toy dog breeders and also gsd breeders.
I water my dog cage every morning, I sometimes put them inside big barf filled with water.
I don't cage them at all me self dey fell d heat grin grin grin grin
Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Toju200:
Aahhh Toju200.... I guess nairaland is a small place grin grin grin..... Congrats with your new pup!!! And sorry for the loss of your other dog cry

Few random pics of Mike:

3 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by Toju200(m): 12:06am On Mar 03, 2020
jln115:

Aahhh Toju200.... I guess nairaland is a small place grin grin grin..... Congrats with your new pup!!! And sorry for the loss of your other dog cry

Few random pics of Mike:
yo bro.. grin
Mike is amazing.....

2 Likes

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 6:57am On Mar 03, 2020
Spanishmilf:
I water my dog cage every morning, I sometimes put them inside big barf filled with water.
I don't cage them at all me self dey fell d heat grin grin grin grin
that's what I do too, I pour water on tiles at the backyard for him to stay in and I wet him once in a while.
he also doesn't get locked in the kennel anymore and nobody disturbs him in the day time, we just leave him to rest then at night when the weather is cooler he gets up again then we feed him

1 Like

Re: Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd by IamAnderson(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2020
jln115:

Few random pics of Mike:
wow, I wish I could just crop mike out and paste him in my compound grin he's so beautiful and well stacked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (Reply)

How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive / Pitbull Or Rottweiler: Which Is More Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.