Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? (9690 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Medical Doctors Marry Each Other? / Why Are Nigerian Residing Abroad Don't Marry Each Other / Skinny, Hourglass, Curvy Or Phat Ladies! Which Do Nigerians Prefer? (with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 28, 2010
Nayah:

looooooool samy no oh just my nigerian friend just propose me and told me if I agree he wants to see my arents I just laugh becasue I was surprised

CONGRATULATIONS!!! But if I were you, I wont be too happy, especially if he's an Igbo man.

I can show you pictures of a very colse friend of mine who married a white woman and only months later, came back to Nigeria to pay the bride price of his old time GF!

Please dont get me wrong, I'm not saying it's absolutely imppssible that these marriages work. but I'm giving it a 20% chance. And likewise for the possibility of a true Nigerian man marrying a foreginer out of 'love'!

It's absurd for someone to suggest that this advice I'm giving is out jealousy. I think the poster is sincere and I just want to give her an idea of what she' just might face.

If you guys want to tell her otherwise, then don't let me stop you!

this doesnt sound quite right.

Nigerian men do date and marry non-Nigerians in huge numbers.

and just today I read an article about an Australian lady married to a Nigerian who is considered one of the foremost authorities on eastern Nigerian history. The woman, that is, not her Nigerian husband.
Many more like her, too.

and on NL alone, there are countless threads praising non-Nigerian women. So I'm not too sure what this thread is about, actually.

What are you talking about? Anybody can read History! Besides why do you think it made the news

Part of our problem is that we get sentimental about issues and decide to rationalize out way out of it! A select minority 'praising' Non-Nigerians doesnt mean the Nigerains aer open to interracial marriage!

More and more Nigerians are marrying whites, but trust me, it has nothing to do with love!

If you think I'm lying, let's get details of the poster's relationship with her BF! cheesy
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 28, 2010
mby247:

Basically I think I have to agree with Uju arguement all thru. I live in diaspora and I date a non-nigerian but I don't see myself getting married to her due to so many factors. Experience they say is a teacher and "wetin u no know pass U". I can't renounce my country n citizenship just because of a girl and vice versa and moreover, if u marry n give birth abroad, someday U would come back home for real and your wife might not wanna come with you because of the hardship n economic situation back home and your children would be a citizen of another country cos they where born. Wat is the joy of a mother or a father to see it children/grandchild around? Wat is your aim investing back home when you know your children wont come 2 nigeria to manage wen you are no more? Though some country encourage dual citizenship while some don't but I bet, your children can't and won't wanna stay in Nigeria after seeing all goods of life in an advance country. There are so many issues to look at wen marry a non-nigeria as it doesn't end in relationship but future ahead. Culture, tradition, distance as to do with it. I see interracial marriage as something that separate family cos I won't leave in your country forever and like her and my children would prefer living in a develop society so wat are you to do in this case?. If any1 is ready to sacrifice and renounce is country for love, think over it cos 1 day U would wanna go back to the same slum you where born or the same silverspoon you once eat with and that alone break marriage.

Thanks jor.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 28, 2010
Ujujoan:

What are you talking about? Anybody can read History! Besides why do you think it made the news

Part of our problem is that we get sentimental about issues and decide to rationalize out way out of it! A select minority 'praising' Non-Nigerians doesnt mean the Nigerains aer open to interracial marriage!

More and more Nigerians are marrying whites, but trust me, it has nothing to do with love!

If you think I'm lying, let's get details of the poster's relationship with her BF! cheesy

^^ the lady has been in Nigeria for decades, so its not a new relationship.

I didnt say i disagree with your posts. I was referring to this statement:

Well, as a white woman often attracted to black men (and some hot Nigerian ones) I am beginning to understand why it's hard to get close to them

I dont think its hard to get close to a Nigerian man.

and in general, its true many Nigerians nowadays may have a foreign and a Nigerian wife at the same time, but its more of a modern thing. Meaning, since Nigerians have emigrated to other countries in huge numbers, there are more of them who marry for papers, convenience or something else, than the ones who marry non-Nigerians because they're genuinely in love.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by TheSaintz: 10:59am On Apr 28, 2010
my friends r doing a lot of work for u o,
r u the same as NAYAH T.
The other name Starting with T and ending with S
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by oludashmi(f): 11:17am On Apr 28, 2010
marabout:

My sister,  like many have already mentioned, one cannot generalise. What is sure is that it takes some effort to live with someone from a different culture in addition to the efforts that a relationship/marriage requires irrespective of who you marry.  You have to ask yourself if you want to make such extra effort. If you do, wonderful.

It is a bit like a Nigerian going to study in China. You have to first learn Chinese before you can start the studies proper. I have dated ladies of various nationalities. Prejudice and racism in most of their families was horrendous. 

There was one funny case where I took a caucasion ex-girlfriend on holiday to several European countries. We returned to London and she phoned her mother in "Middle England" telling her how much she enjoyed Europe and how wonderfully I showed her round several European cities. She was very careful not to reveal to her mother that I am black person for fear that she might have a heart attack! All that on the eve of the millenium.  When the relationship ended, that was it. No more foreigners.

Believe me, despite our modern individualism, we still do need the support of our friends and families in marriage, especially when sometimes the couple have difficulties.

When I was younger, I was rather idealistic and naive, preaching that race, culture and skin colour don't matter. In an ideal world, it shouldn't matter. But the world is not ideal.

It becomes more difficult with time when the man wants to go back home for good and become an elder. If he's from an aristocratic family, chances are he will have to return home when his father dies especially if he's the senior son. The foreign lady may decide that she doesn't want to go.

This is not to discourage anyone but just speaking from my own experience. It works for some, it doesn't work for some. My parents were never against marrying a foreigner but I decided against it after my experience. Going by the experience of those around me over the years, the success rate is quite low. Well experience is the teacher. No venture, no success. Bonne Chance!

Well said!!

Like they say, 'blood is thicker than water', your background or culture will always be you no matter where you go. Some Nigerians still marry foreigners but the chances of a lasting marriage is LOW.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Damysa(f): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2010

If you think I'm lying, let's get details of the poster's relationship with her BF!  

That a relationship isn't working is not always due to tribal differences, I could tell you most marriages between Nigerians could be a living hell. I married from my villlage and there have been loads and loads  problems/misunderstanding from inlaws, husband etc until we started ironing out things. Just before I stumbled into this post, I was just thinking maybe I should have married the other guy who wasnt from my village.

Even though the poster might have a sour relationship with her guy it might not just be connected to her tribe. To me marriage is who u are and not where u are from.

Basically I think I have to agree with Uju arguement all thru. I live in diaspora and I date a non-nigerian but I don't see myself getting married to her due to so many factors. Experience they say is a teacher and "wetin u no know pass U". I can't renounce my country n citizenship just because of a girl and vice versa and moreover, if u marry n give birth abroad, someday U would come back home for real and your wife might not wanna come with you because of the hardship n economic situation back home and your children would be a citizen of another country cos they where born. Wat is the joy of a mother or a father to see it children/grandchild around? Wat is your aim investing back home when you know your children wont come 2 nigeria to manage wen you are no more? Though some country encourage dual citizenship while some don't but I bet, your children can't and won't wanna stay in Nigeria after seeing all goods of life in an advance country. There are so many issues to look at wen marry a non-nigeria as it doesn't end in relationship but future ahead. Culture, tradition, distance as to do with it. I see interracial marriage as something that separate family cos I won't leave in your country forever and like her and my children would prefer living in a develop society so wat are you to do in this case?. If any1 is ready to sacrifice and renounce is country for love, think over it cos 1 day U would wanna go back to the same slum you where born or the same silverspoon you once eat with and that alone break marriage.

why must u bring your children home to suffer? whether oyibo or naija kids, when its time for them to be on thier own, they will leave u period. whether u have same culture, tradition etc is not a determining factor for a successful marriage.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 28, 2010
@the saintz: you dey see wetin i see? but na me come first ooooo, so you go wait after me, lol

@Naya:Chei! i just loooked at you pic again, nawa ooo, won't you like to be a Nigerian by marriage, Ibo precisely, we sabi take care of women well well infact its our tradition. i knew you wouldn't give out your contact upon say i yarn some french for you, parle en francaise ( I just pray you understand pigin english)

Back to the topic, i strongly believe Nigerians wishes to marry each other, for them it's very essential.

We (home) Nigerians guys, we can fall in love with any woman from any part of the world but we have this flare for our ladies coz it makes us feel at home & fullfilled. You can quote, a Nigerian guy abroad would consider getting married to a fellow nigerian than foreigners just becoz they both came from the same place and would further do anything to get her.

i have a couple of of friends that travelled abroad for the Masters, fews weeks on getting there, they both had marriage proposals from nigerians and they were really desperate. in so many cases a Nigerian guy would have a home based wife and a foreign wife as well, its just a norm, Though Nayaif na you, i promise i no go go for anyoda person coz you get everything (Home based & foreign base), lol
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by mikerich(m): 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2010
It all depends on the people who are involved.

If you like a Nigerian, then go ahead and marry the
person. Happiness is always better than sentiments.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Nayah(f): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2010
Olibyno I've heard about taking care of women but I've also heard somethings not very good abouit ibos like being each other sometimes violent but whatever a peron is not a tribe so, but no I'm a real cameroonian not an igbo brother, actually I'm from the french part of Cameroon,

Damysa and Mikerich thanksbrother and sister I think like you
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2010
how about me? you don't like me? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Please tell me you like me smiley
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Nayah(f): 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2010
yes I do oli don't worry!!! grin
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by ohmigod: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2010
To clarify on the "hard to get close to" comment, what was meant was that there sometimes seems to be a mild level of 'suspicion" or maybe 'apprehension' is a better word, that one feels when approaching a black man. On their part. It's hard to convey what this feels like, and these forums don't really lend themselves to full expression. Maybe it's better to not to try to explain it. It's a generalization for sure, but I have experienced it. I was always able to get past it within a minute or so, but I also know it wasn't my imagination.
I would be interested to know how many Nigerians leave Nigeria for employment opportunities and then live the rest of their lives outside the country. Some of these responses seem to refer to 'bringing a foreign wife back home' and her adjustment to that environment, but how many go home permanently? I know I could be married to a Nigerian man in my country and there would be no problem whatsoever.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by mby247: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
Damysa:

why must u bring your children home to suffer? whether oyibo or naija kids, when its time for them to be on thier own, they will leave u period. whether u have same culture, tradition etc is not a determining factor for a successful marriage.

Am born in 9ja with rubber spoon and not silver spoon. As a youth, am striving to make a good future for myself and next generation because I pass thru hell in my childhood age. So wateva I suffer to establish is for my next generation to enjoy cos 9ja of tomorow won't be easy, so if they live abroad and sell my sweat just to enjoy in a develop country wat is my aim of suffering and struggle? No be waste? or wat is my aim of struggling if there is no child to enjoy nor be there to look over and manage my investment wen they all base abroad? We all have diff perception on how we see this issue but for me, home is home even if it is slum I would ever go back there. Ask urself, why OBJ no go abroad go dey enjoy the money wen him embezzle? Look at the likes of Adenuga, dangote and other prominent and rich guys in 9ja. Mind u, their children r all base in 9ja and manage there investments. I know 4 sure ur children would ever live when they r grown up but how would you feel if they sell ur investment, take the money to a foreign land and blow it all. Na wetin fit bring them come back 9ja again wen there is nothing to fall back on for livelihood? To me I see them like bastard!!. Simple.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by SOPRANO(m): 2:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
@ NAYA,
I WASN'T AWARE OF THE FACT THAT YOUR DUDE IS AN IBO MAN shocked. ONE THING I WILL TELL YOU IS: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GURL, IBO FOLKS DON'T DO THE INTER-RACIAL-TRIBAL MARRIAGE THINGY WELL, YOU ARE BETTER-OFF WITH A YORUBA MAN INSTEAD, THEY ARE MORE OPEN MINDED CONCERNING INTER-RACIAL OR INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE OF WHICH STATISTICS SUBSTANTIALLY SUPPORTS. THE TENDENCIES FOR THE YORUBAS TO MARRY OUT OF THEIR CULTURE EMINATES FROM THE COLONIAL ERA WHEN THEY EMIGRATED EN-MASS TO ENGLAND AND RETURNING WITH FOREIGN SPOUSES. AT FIRST, IT WAS A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE BUT AS TIME WENT BY, THEY GOT USED TO THE IDEA HENCE CONTINUE TILL TODAY.
EVEN WITHIN NIGERIAN CULTURE, YORUBA AND HAUSA/FULANI FOLKS INTER-MARRY EACH OTHER A WHOLE LOT COMPARE TO IBO'S WITH OTHER NIGERIAN CULTURE. SO MY LIL 50 CENT OF ADVICE TO YOU IS: IF YOU R BENT ON MARRYING A NIGERIAN, YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITH YORUBA OR NIGER-DELTA MEN.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by justwise(m): 2:59pm On Apr 28, 2010
SOPRANO:

@ NAYA,
I WASN'T AWARE OF THE FACT THAT YOUR DUDE IS AN IBO MAN shocked. ONE THING I WILL TELL YOU IS: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME GURL, IBO FOLKS DON'T DO THE INTER-RACIAL-TRIBAL MARRIAGE THINGY WELL, YOU ARE BETTER-OFF WITH A YORUBA MAN INSTEAD, THEY ARE MORE OPEN MINDED CONCERNING INTER-RACIAL OR INTER-TRIBAL MARRIAGE OF WHICH STATISTICS SUBSTANTIALLY SUPPORTS. THE TENDENCIES FOR THE YORUBAS TO MARRY OUT OF THEIR CULTURE EMINATES FROM THE COLONIAL ERA WHEN THEY EMIGRATED EN-MASS TO ENGLAND AND RETURNING WITH FOREIGN SPOUSES. AT FIRST, IT WAS A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE BUT AS TIME WENT BY, THEY GOT USED TO THE IDEA HENCE CONTINUE TILL TODAY. EVEN WITHIN NIGERIAN CULTURE, YORUBA AND HAUSA/FULANI FOLKS INTER-MARRY EACH OTHER A WHOLE LOT COMPARE TO IBO'S WITH OTHER NIGERIAN CULTURE. SO MY LIL 50 CENT OF ADVICE TO YOU IS: IF YOU R BENT ON MARRYING A NIGERIAN, YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITH YORUBA OR NIGER-DELTA MEN.

What loads of utter nonsense!! I knew this topic will turn to tribal bashing by some muppets, who told you that yorubas are more open minded that the Igbos? This is what i hate with passion about some Nigerians, pple can't address issues without pushing it along tribal line.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by petebor02(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2010
go and ask married couples not these noise makers
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by petebor02(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2010
Niger-Delta abi? especially the Edos they know how to take good care of their woman.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by adconline(m): 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
Yours is a case of one in a million an like I said, you cannot concretely generalize.

I have a cousin who married a German and after a 10 year marriage is asking us to find a 'Nigeria wife' for him.  And that is not an isolated case, it's very very common especially with Igbos.

How many threads do we get on this forum where Nigerians abroad dont even want to marry their own people there. They prefer Nigerians living in Nigeria. Are you telling me they NEVER dated a non-Nigerian they could have married comfortably

Are u a sociologist or a statistician? Do you have any data to back up  these  generalisations? U are saying that if "A" happens that be "B" MUST happen. Can you bet with your life that "B" must happen?  Show me facts not emotions or stereotypes. How can you speak for over 100 million folks? This is 2010 it ain't 1900.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by brauneyes: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
@nayah, How come you claim to be french, german and Cameroonian. If you were born in Cameroon, then u are cameroonian?
Most of us nigerians in this forum hold a foreign passport but that does not make us no longer nigerian. I personally was born in Nigeria, went to college in Nigeria and Germany, speak very good german but now live in the US. I cannot claim to be American or German, even if i hold the passport. I am a natural born NIGERIAN. So please.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by petebor02(m): 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2010
so e don turn case abi, no vex
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by SOPRANO(m): 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2010
@ Justwise

I"M NOT EVEN FROM THAT REGION, I'M ONLY CITING THE FACTUALLY OBVIOUS WHICH NEGATE ME BEING BIAS. I DID INTERNSHIP AT THE U.N AND IMF IN WASHINGTON D.C. AFTER DURING AND COLLEGE AND MY RESEARCH FIELD DEALT WITH WESTERN AFRICAN AND EASTHERN AFRICAN SOCIO-ECONOMICAL CHARACTERISTICS IN THE PRE AND POST COLONIAL ERA AS RELATES TO GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT WHICH HAPPEN TO INVOLVE MARRIAGE AND CULTURE , SO I THINK YOU CAN APPRECIATE MY NEUTRALITY HERE, DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER!!
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by chic2pimp(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2010
adconline:

Are u a sociologist or a statistician? Do you have any data to back up these generalisations? U are saying that if "A" happens that be "B" MUST happen. Can you bet with your life that "B" must happen? Show me facts not emotions or stereotypes. How can you speak for over 100 million folks? This is 2010 it ain't 1900.
Hehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by babsmii(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2010
Nayah:

The saintz that's beautiful thing magical an a good example of integration
Babsmii with all respect don't be so sure our sister in Africa can sometimes be calculators, and manipulate their hsuand, the problem is sometimes some guys need a dependant girl or woman who does what the guy wants, at least this is the impression I have when it comes to marriage I've heard sometimes" african women from diaspora hae forgotten their traditions fro western countries ones" and for me it's an amplification. I mean of course when you were born in European country you can be influenced by the environnement and it's a normal fact because you don't live alone, you need to integrate. But do not forget we have a strong african culture our parents give to us. I'm french I was born there from Cameroonian parents but I can testify I have this strong culture inside me and very proud of that, but I live with my time.

Olibyno yes this is my picture and thanks for the compliment smiley for my contact this is not the most important please answer to the topic thanks lol

before i say anything, you look great, honestly, nice pics,
you've got best of the worlds, r u sure you don't have a great grand-father that is Nigerian, please confirm, maybe you might have to pay a visit here to be sure tho', lol
with your view i cam categorically speak for the West-Africa. we are bound to our cultures and we need to always portray it wherever we find ourselves regardless of the environment. it helps a lot, especially the ladies
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by morpheus24: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
This answer is too simple

Nigerians within Nigeria borders will prefer to marry someone of their ethnic back ground or closer to their area of origin because of proximity.

Nigerians who spread out across Africa will inevitably take on wives from these areas they settle in but probably look for traits that are similar to their cultural values. Some Nigerians are polygamous in culture and so do not see a big issue with taking on second wives if the opportunity arises. it depends on the individual

Nigerians outside of Africa will inevitably marry people from these regions depending on their values and customs.

Bottom line it depends on your value system and if it is compatible,though some people chuck this fact out the window. They everly regret it when they get much older.

IF YOU ARE AFRAID OR DOUBTFUL OF MARRYING A NIGERIAN THEN YOU ARE NOT READY TO MARRY ONE.

Simple as ABC
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Iyineda(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
morpheus24:

This answer is too simple

Nigerians within Nigeria borders will prefer to marry someone of their ethnic back ground or closer to their area of origin because of proximity.

Nigerians who spread out across Africa will inevitably take on wives from these areas they settle in but probably look for traits that are similar to their cultural values. Some Nigerians are polygamous in culture and so do not see a big issue with taking on second wives if the opportunity arises. it depends on the individual

Nigerians outside of Africa will inevitably marry people from these regions depending on their values and customs.

Bottom line it depends on your value system and if it is compatible,though some people chuck this fact out the window. They everly regret it when they get much older.

Most relevant answer for me. Kudos.
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by chika98: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
This is quite simple. Almost every nationality out there would rather stick with their own. This is because it makes a lot of things easier such as culture and understanding. People who speak the same language and those who share a similar culture tend to have a lot of things in common assuming that their background is similar.

Of course those in the western world depending on how they've assimilated into their new abode might be a bit western hence marrying outside of their countries and ethnic tribe or still mostly traditional which means they rather marry from their country of origin. It depends on which category your now bf falls into.

Igbos are highly traditional and they tend to stick to their own. There are many out there who are happily married to women from other countries. Life isnt black and white so do you!

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Nayah(f): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2010
First of all brauneyes I was born in France and am living there so I'm french, Camerounian because my father is full cameroonian, german because my mother has german blood and cameroonian.

Then yes, I wouldn't like this topic turn to tribe clashes, just want to have your impression about I 've noticed. Thanks for your honesty about Igbo tribes, but one thing I was not sure to marry him I have the affection for him but just affection. Actually, I really like him but not as a husband and the fact , anyway it's really good to know more about some culture and traditionnal things. But that's pity because we are in 2010 and the world is changing,
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Nayah(f): 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
Babsmii thank you very much for your compliment it's really cool smiley
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by justwise(m): 12:24am On Apr 29, 2010
SOPRANO:

@ Justwise
I"M NOT EVEN FROM THAT REGION, I'M ONLY CITING THE FACTUALLY OBVIOUS WHICH NEGATE ME BEING BIAS. I DID INTERNSHIP AT THE U.N AND IMF IN WASHINGTON D.C. AFTER DURING AND COLLEGE AND MY RESEARCH FIELD DEALT WITH WESTERN AFRICAN AND EASTHERN AFRICAN SOCIO-ECONOMICAL CHARACTERISTICS IN THE PRE AND POST COLONIAL ERA AS RELATES TO GLOBAL ENVIRONMENT WHICH HAPPEN TO INVOLVE MARRIAGE AND CULTURE , SO I THINK YOU CAN APPRECIATE MY NEUTRALITY HERE, DON'T KILL THE MESSENGER!!

You need to update ur research result, pple have moved on, the younger generation is more open minded, i guess u carried out ur WESTERN AFRICAN 20-30yrs ago, among the tribes in Nigeria, Igbos are more travelled and more exposed to other cultures. Your views about Igbos and their culture has passed its sell-by date.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by moremi2008(m): 4:09am On Apr 29, 2010
Yes, Nigerians marry citizens of other countries. One of our esteemed Senators just married an Egyptian baby! cry cry cry cry
Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by OAM4J: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
moremi2008:

Yes, Nigerians marry citizens of other countries. One of our esteemed [size=14pt]dishonourable [/size] Senators just married an Egyptian baby!  cry cry cry cry

lol  grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Always Marry Each Other? by Confusion: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2010
just to prove that Nigerians Dont Always Marry Each Other?

Will you Marry Me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Types Of Bad Luck Events That Happen 24 Hours After Masturbation / No Guy As Ever Asked Me Out!!!no True Lover At 17...wat Is Wrng Wit Me??? / Vaseline Crew Reacts As Vaseline Trends In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.