Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic (9111 Views)

South African Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Puts Her Massive Backside / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Kingsley10000: 3:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
but what's she searching there?
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by josh123(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
jonero4:
2mins u wil just cum
i dont care
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Kingsley10000: 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
josh123:
i dont care
2minutes man....
www.naijanote.com to see more
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by galadima77(m): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's the meaning of this nonsense
That's how they will be making men feel we have nothing to offer

honestly ladies tend to bring out sexuality in everthing... especially those who really have only their body to offer... check them out in movies, musical videos, on d streets, office, schools, markets, airports, more like in everything.... they first portray themselves as sex objects before those who see them as such. Sad!
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by ShadowFighter: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's the meaning of this nonsense That's how they will be making men feel we have nothing to offer
Lmao...
Buh for some ladies, it is true nau...
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by ShadowFighter: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's the meaning of this nonsense That's how they will be making men feel we have nothing to offer
Lmao...
Buh for some ladies, it is true nau...
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Gofwane(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oboyyeh shocked

Damn!

* in idris abdulkarim voice *

ohhh Lord of mercy,
Dis geh go kee me,
She geti big bakasi,
But na ashawo...

1 Like

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Follysho777: 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's the meaning of this nonsense
That's how they will be making men feel we have nothing to offer

Sexy ladies do but, not you abeg.

Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by MhizAJ(f): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2018
Follysho777:

Who wee answer you
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Adamummya(f): 9:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Follysho777:

most times being sexy attracts irresponsible men
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by Kingsley10000: 10:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
FP material
Re: Viral Photo Of Lady With Massive Backside Posing Seductively In A Car Seat (pic by MetroBaba1(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kai

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Effect Of Masturbation / How I Managed To Break Up With One Of My Edo Babe. It Was A Horrible Experiene. / How I Banged My First Bank Marketer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.