Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. (1817 Views)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Pick Ur Shape / Will U Allow Ur Guy Do This To U In Public? Pic (2) (3) (4)

Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Ayemokhia: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
I called a friend of mine nd her boyfriend picked the call nd started warnin me neva to call her line i was so angry that i insulted the guy. I mean i was only checkin on ma friend i was't askin her out. As for me i don't pick ma girlfriend's call they er totaly personal to her. So fellow nairalanders tell us if u pick ur partners phone calls
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Ranoscky(m): 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2010
i don't know about others but to me it's not good.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by agathamari(f): 3:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
there is no rerason why not - unless you are hidding something that is
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Coretalk(m): 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2010
agathamari:

there is no rerason why not - unless you are hidding something that is

I agree

Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
y wont i pick my girlfriend"s call,
wat is she hidding, vice versa!!!!

Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Boyembo(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2010
She is not supposed to do so,unless i will repeat chris brown/rihanna tongue
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by sereques(m): 9:11pm On Apr 27, 2010
People's cell phone should only be picked by those that owns it. Fine I have something to hide, but the question is why are you so inquisitive?
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by talent1477(m): 9:55pm On Apr 27, 2010
na you know wetin u de hide
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by daduke2k(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2010
Y go pick am , u dey craze?
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Radiant(f): 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2010
I don't pick his calls but I won't stop him from pickin mine which he's never done so. . .
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by indie22(f): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2010
I don't see any reason why you should pick up your partners call, but then again if you do it shouldn't be a big deal, not unless you have something to hide.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Areaboy2(m): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2010
what do you guys mean nothing to hide is the phone yours? angry, no matter who is calling

its just totally wrong.!!!!!! the best you can do is, " hey baby. your phone is ringing"

all those in favor of picking someone else's call are those that go reading ppls sms,

FAIL!!!!!!!
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by CrazyMan(m): 11:24pm On Apr 27, 2010
Hell no. I can't allow any girl I'm dating pick my calls.

The only person I can tolerate whenever I see answering my phone would be my wife. Not some cheap girl that I can dump the following day.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by SeanLewis(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2010
;d;d;d;d;d;d;d exact word talk ma mann
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by SeanLewis(m): 11:45pm On Apr 27, 2010
CrazyMan:

Hell no. I can't allow any girl I'm dating pick my calls.

The only person I can tolerate whenever I see answering my phone would be my wife. Not some cheap girl that I can dump the following day.
grin grin grin grin Exact word talk ma man
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by sexysugah(f): 11:53pm On Apr 27, 2010
its not good,,,unless i tell him 2
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by nethacker(m): 12:44am On Apr 28, 2010
^^^ hoo la la , WTF is infront of me here, i love wat am seeing here ooo grin grin grin so na so romance section dey be?

back to d topic: i will nvr do dat n i dnt expect my gurl to do so.If she tries dat, i will adopt tiger hoods method grin grin
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Areaboy2(m): 2:49am On Apr 28, 2010
eh, wats up wit the pic? undecided
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 5:04am On Apr 28, 2010
my phone almost fell down with that picture.
back to the topic.i dont see any big deal in allowing her to pick my call but i tink am well reserve to pick her call.i just cant.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by nethacker(m): 5:08am On Apr 28, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

back to the topic.i dont see any big deal in allowing her to pick my call but i tink am well reserve to pick her call.i just cant.
so dat u wont have heart-ache for 30days grin grin grin grin
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Ranoscky(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2010
Chaiii,   

omo eh, SEXYSUGAH, wetin i dey see so?  shocked shocked shocked

u make your homeboy "TEMPTED TO TOURCH"

i swear u look take away  shocked

oh, i don forget say i dey for public o,

ehen,  poster wetin be the question sef? grin
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by platinumnk(f): 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2010
A partner doesnt have to pick it up, they can bring the phone to me.
If he/she gets iffy then put the phone on speaker, I have nothing to hide, but when business associates call and they hear a different voice from what they are used to then its not good.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by platinumnk(f): 1:44pm On Apr 28, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

back to  the topic.i dont see any big deal in allowing her to pick my call but i tink am well reserve to pick her call.i just cant.
Looks down in shirt and checks again . .  undecided

nethacker:

^^^ hoo la la , WTF is infront of me here,  i love wat am seeing here ooo grin grin grin so na so romance section dey be?

back to d topic: i will nvr do dat n i dnt expect my gurl to do so.If she tries dat, i will adopt tiger hoods method grin grin
Ashewo angry
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by daduke2k(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2010
Y ur mouth kom bad reach lyk dis, d giel na fyn giel nah. . . . I don use am do screen saver komot ya own. . . Sexy nne imara mma o,
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by platinumnk(f): 1:57pm On Apr 28, 2010
daduke2k:

Y your mouth kom bad reach lyk dis, d giel na fyn giel nah. . . . I don use am do screen saver komot ya own. . . Sexy nne imara mma o,

Well sorry, I will erase my comment, I guess I should have kept it to myself, I was just curious though. undecided No wahalla undecided
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by daduke2k(m): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2010
I was just kiddin o, hw can i remuv dos provisional creation of equilibruim wey u cary? Ha mba nu. E stil dey my desktop o.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by kemisuga(f): 2:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
No I cant, but he is allowed to pick mine if he wishes.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by Ranoscky(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2010
na una sabi.
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by fubiluv: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2010
i won't pick your calls,pls do not pick mine.
SIMPLE. grin grin[i][/i]
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by petebor02(m): 2:23pm On Apr 28, 2010
Ranoscky:

Chaiii,

omo eh, SEXYSUGAH, U wetin i dey see so? shocked shocked shocked

u make your homeboy "TEMPTED TO TOURCH"

i swear u look take away shocked

oh, i don forget say i dey for public o,

ehen, poster wetin be the question sef? grin
sista 2 sista abi?
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by petebor02(m): 2:25pm On Apr 28, 2010
fubiluv:

i won't pick your calls,pls do not pick mine.
SIMPLE. grin grin[i][/i]
three boyfriends shey''''
Re: Can U Allow Ur Partner Pick Ur Phone Call. by petebor02(m): 2:28pm On Apr 28, 2010
infact if she pick her call then i listen 2 the conversations if she is not there,i do the picking simple,afterall i bought the phone for her.

I Feel Guilty Both Ways / My Girlfriend Set Me Up / Good Men Are Not That Hard To Find If You Open Your Eyes!