Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls (22071 Views)

Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster / Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by benzems(m): 4:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
the colour of write-up is green white green
lai moh'd associated with this
this is another lie

1 Like

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
the Lyingnologist

1 Like

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 01, 2018
This isnt an update.bad reporting

Check my siggy...

1 Like

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
bobnatlo:
So wetin!!?
Be your own?
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by sabiboy2(m): 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
presidency:
The Nigerian Army, Nigerian Air Force, Nigerian Police and other security agencies are all involved in the search for the girls and in the rollout of increased protection for schools in the Northeast.
sooner or later they will found them

1 Like

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by wakeupafricanyo: 4:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
DANKWAMBO time 2019

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by namdy: 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Now we know why all the key security chiefs are from a particular tribe. The script playing out now has always been part of the plan.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by zubbyonu(m): 4:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
confused liar's

1 Like

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ever8054:
no need to search for them....buhari will be releasing them in batches till immediately after 2019 election..which I believe he will still loose...

Amen to the boldfaced grin
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by PSTEMMA1960(m): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2018
FarahAideed:
Please confirm how many planes are involved in the search ? Is it 100 or 90?
my brother, apc no sabi lie at all, u and i know that nigeria as a nation does nt have up to 100 planes..

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by michoim(m): 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2018
This is a highly transparent and accountable leadership
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by charles2044: 5:08pm On Mar 01, 2018
Buhari will like' vote me in I will. Secure the release of Dapchi girls withn my first quarter in office'
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by adisabarber(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
Where is the update?
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by onomeabuja: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
presidency:
The Nigerian Army, Nigerian Air Force, Nigerian Police and other security agencies are all involved in the search for the girls and in the rollout of increased protection for schools in the Northeast.

WHAT A SLAP ON THE PARENT OF THE GIRLS...
INFACT ITS A SLAP ON NIGERIANS.AFTER TELLING THE ARMY TO LEAVE THIER POST & THE SO CALLED TERRORIST CAME IN TO CAPUTURE A WHOOPING 110 GIRLS!!! ACCORDING TO SOME OF THE RESIDENTS, THAT THE TERRORIST EVEN WASTED TIME ORDERING THE GIRLS TO MOVE IN THIER TRUCK & THIER VEHICLE EVEN BROKE DOWN ON THIER WAY, YET NO SECURITY WERE THERE TO COMBAT THE CRIMINALS.NOW THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT WANTS TO STEAL MONEY BY ALL THIS PROPAGANDA OF DEPLOYING THE SECURITIES IN SEARCHING...., THIS IS "MEDICINE AFTER DEATH" GOD WILL SURELY DEAL WITH OUR SO CALLED LEADERS WHOM ARE JUST PLAYING POLITICS WITH INNOCENT LIVES

1 Like

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by Jabioro: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2018
My teachers forget to taught me all BMC grammar..
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by stefanweeks: 5:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
The update the military should be giving is that they have successfully rescued the Dapchi girls and not this poorly and hurriedly prepared excuse of a time line of activities surrounding the post-kidnap of said girls.
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by nalikedisi: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol... See What This Black Panther Film Has Caused

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6b0HfM0aIc
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by tolulope1990(m): 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
[quote author=modelmike7 post=65473768]God bless my President .
I'm 100% sure he is on top of the matter, He's not CLUELESS![/quote
Werey re ooooh
Jesu!!!!!!
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by AngelicBeing: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless presidency
Gbam, useless and wicked sad
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by IamThrive(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Update on federal government inability to protect Dapchi school girls?

How about this headline??

Come make I milk una brain; e remain small make e look like the one for cattle colony

D;
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by samackj: 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
As Ojo Was Trying To Steal Fried Dodo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIu7FUhoUDs&t=3s
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by ndcide(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Now this looks suspicious.
If this is how you want to do it, then just bring out the girls jere..
More like seeking political gain.
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by ndcide(m): 6:09pm On Mar 01, 2018
Now this looks suspicious.
If this is how you want to do it, then just bring out the girls jere..
More like seeking political gain.
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by Ekene250(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2018
In fact l don vex. Let me go and collect my PVC and vote dis people out. But will my vote count?
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by tizzle(m): 6:32pm On Mar 01, 2018
NAF flew 200hrs in 5 days? APC
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by salvo18: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2018
Kindly put a pause to dis BS!!! Managing a crisis by propaganda and lies. Ur ineptitude is clear to all. Seek ur political gain in da oda room.
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by opribo(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
Where is God in all of this?

How some people will just wake up and plan evil and succeed in it. Then it's ok if we all act like we are mad and carry guns to defend ourslves, since government is non existent.
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by senatordossy: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why send mai Mohammed to lead delegation? Also why IG of police n civil defence? Why not Army? Army is for the East?
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2018
Ever8054:
no need to search for them....buhari will be releasing them in batches till immediately after 2019 election..which I believe he will still loose...

That way he'll bag home credit for purported job done. Hm...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Commissions Military Quarters And Internal Roads At AKSU / Court Nullifies Benue Rep-elect’s Certificate Of Return, Orders Prosecution / Tinubu In Borno, Commissions Schools, Hospitals & Housing Units (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.