Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls (22087 Views)

Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster / Names Of 105 Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls (Full List By The Nation Newspaper) / Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
ndcide:
Now this looks suspicious.

If this is how you want to do it, then just bring out the girls jere..

More like seeking political gain.

I'm sure it's clear to everyone now who's responsible for the "purportedly" missing Chibok girls!
I said it from the get go but they said I was talking gibberish. Hm...
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by viceddy95(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
@ op

Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by edupedia: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Useless presidency

...still better than your GEJ/PDP useless pair...
Re: Update On The Search For The Missing Dapchi Girls by Boyooosa(m): 1:20am On Mar 02, 2018
Tinubu is back, I feel his undertone in this release.

Deploying security chiefs is a welcome idea if you would ask me. They need to get to work peeps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IG Of Police Can Be Jailed For Seizing Dino Melaye's Passport - Ekweremadu / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO / Court Nullifies Benue Rep-elect’s Certificate Of Return, Orders Prosecution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.