Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. (2639 Views)

Aristo Female Lawyer Wants You To See Her Perfect Cute Goodies / She's Is Nice But Gets Vulgar When Angry. What Should I Do? Advise Please / I’ve Impregnated Wife Of My Cousin Who Pays My Fees – 21-year-old Man Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 02, 2018
Zaronxpanol:
...I can't stay out of his matter o, because he listens to me more than his parents...I am even the middle person in this issue, because his parents are looking up to me to convince him and he is looking up to me to convince his parents, so you can see I am sitting on the fence.....I am even trying to see reasons on how I can convince my uncle and his wife to allow my cousin marry her. But how ever the more I try to see the good side of her, the more she display her bad side as if she doesn't care if the marriage doesn't hold..Yes she has a past and my cousin confessed to me that he met her at a club at new heaven in Enugu when he was in UNN and i am not judging her based on her past, because everyone has a past...He said since he slept with her he feels pity for the girls family and he wants to help uplift them, I am not against him helping them o, he gave his full one month salary to the girls family, this my cousin has not bought a single 10 naira pure water for his parents that sent him to the UK for his LLM degree and also got him a job In the legal dept of a multinational company ......I am just confused self and I don't even know what to do concerning this matter but all eyes are on me.

tell your cousin to delay the marriage for two years. allow him ffuckk the best of her. tell him to bring her to family functions. with time he will be ashamed of her character

1 Like

Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by Raydans: 1:14am On Mar 02, 2018
Talk to your cousin. Make him see reasons why he should not. If he insists. Just tell him not to jump into marriage if the girl is still adamant. Tell him to take his time to date her very well some more before he make the decision. It could be up to a year or more. Am sure his eyes will open later on if he has seen it all, Except if the girl don jazz am.

Lastly, Tell your cousin to widen his scope. Am sure he hasn't really met alot of pretty gurls. One of the reasons
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by Zaronxpanol(f): 1:42am On Mar 02, 2018
@ Winning sun and raydans, thank you very much for sharing ur thought..I think him shifting the wedding date is a good idea and also been open to dating other girls may also be a good idea...I was even trying to arrange one correct female engineer for him but when i showed him her pix, he said the girl looks like a terminator and that she has bricklayer legs lolz grin . Saying it is only this Enugu lady dat has stolen his heart...Na WA o
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by Kobicove(m): 5:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Zaronxpanol:
@Raydans thank you very much, we share same thought, her rudeness is one of the major turn off. Imagine not only been rude to the cousin but also his father who is my uncle...The only reason his dad is just been patient is because he is the only son...But as for his mum, she is unperturbed if he commit suicide or not. She has vowed over her dead body, not to be a mother in law to a rude illiterate lady and that as a Dental surgeon, she cannot share OMOGUO with an okpa seller...The girls mum sells okpa at Enugu.

I can understand the pain his parents must be going through.

Did you actually say that the lady has slapped your cousin twice before? The marriage has not even started and she's already bold enough to slap her husband-to-be?

As far as I'm concerned that incident alone is enough reason for your cousin to put an end to that relationship...domestic violence should not be tolerated in whatever form or guise.

Tell your cousin he is about to mess up his life big time if he marries that girl...marriage goes beyond physical beauty alone
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by Oyindidi(f): 7:11am On Mar 02, 2018
lenghtinny:
That boy needs a flogging deliverance angry
why?
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by Zaronxpanol(f): 9:11am On Mar 02, 2018
@Kobicove.....Yes of course, his dad is depressed because of her rude character, but he is ready to give her a chance if she is willing to study for a B.Sc.degree, but the lady said she can't go to school again.....However his mum has outrightly rejected the marriage plan...She has told her son, to go and RENT AN ILLITERATE MOTHER that will attend his wedding since the girl and her mum are both illiterate.....She said her husband can't invite commissioner's, permanent secretaries, House of Assembly members, and other top government officials to such kind of wedding and that she cannot invite her Chief Medical Director, her Fellow Consultant dental surgeon, and other colleagues to an unequally yoked wedding of disgrace...Saying she can't stand her only son getting married to an illiterate.
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by Jman06(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Zaronxpanol:
@Raydans thank you very much, we share same thought, her rudeness is one of the major turn off. Imagine not only been rude to my cousin but also his father who is my uncle...The only reason his dad is just been patient is because he is the only son...But as for his mum, she is unperturbed if he commit suicide or not. She has vowed over her dead body, not to be a mother in law to a rude illiterate lady and that as a Dental surgeon, she cannot share OMUGO with an okpa seller...The girls mum sells okpa at Enugu.
Like i typed before, the only problem here is that the lady is being rude. As for her not being a university graduate or the guy's mum sharing omugo with an okpa seller, that's immaterial because we are all humans. It is not the lady's fault that she was birthed by poor parents who couldn't afford to send her to school. However, if all you wrote about the lady being rude and all that were true, then i would blame her parents for not raising their daughter well. Your cousin's mom too seems to lack humility. I believe that our achievements on earth shouldn't get so much into us that we forget that all is vanity and that a good human being is still better than whatever material possessions we have.
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by owowa145(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Zaronxpanol:
...I can't stay out of his matter o, because he listens to me more than his parents...I am even the middle person in this issue, because his parents are looking up to me to convince him and he is looking up to me to convince his parents, so you can see I am sitting on the fence.....I am even trying to see reasons on how I can convince my uncle and his wife to allow my cousin marry her. But how ever the more I try to see the good side of her, the more she display her bad side as if she doesn't care if the marriage doesn't hold..Yes she has a past and my cousin confessed to me that he met her at a club at new heaven in Enugu when he was in UNN and i am not judging her based on her past, because everyone has a past...He said since he slept with her he feels pity for the girls family and he wants to help uplift them, I am not against him helping them o, he gave his full one month salary to the girls family, this my cousin has not bought a single 10 naira pure water for his parents that sent him to the UK for his LLM degree and also got him a job In the legal dept of a multinational company ......I am just confused self and I don't even know what to do concerning this matter but all eyes are on me.
Wo, them don tie your guy oo. I swear down. Go spiritual, my 2cents.
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by owowa145(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
Jman06:
Like i typed before, the only problem here is that the lady is being rude. As for her not being a university graduate or the guy's mum sharing omugo with an okpa seller, that's immaterial because we are all humans. It is not the lady's fault that she was birthed by poor parents who couldn't afford to send her to school. However, if all you wrote about the lady being rude and all that were true, then i would blame her parents for not raising their daughter well. Your cousin's mom too seems to lack humility. I believe that our achievements on earth shouldn't get so much into us that we forget that all is vanity and that a good human being is still better than whatever material possessions we have.
Yen yen yen yen yen, (it is not the lady's fault she is birthed poor) but she can pierce belly button and ears. And have the penchant to live a promiscuous life. Abeg leave sentiments for LAWMA. Most girls from poor home are expected to have proper upbringing. This one Na spiritual bae. My 2cents.
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by pleasantplaces: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
former perm sec, consultant doc yen yen yen will not help the case here o.
If the mum likes let her para from now reach next year wetin hold her son still hold am.
You'll be suprised na ihea agbaghi aka. The girl fit don jazz this guy.
So the parents should help their son out. either with church waka or trad matter waka. Their son would thank them in future for helping him avert such disaster that would have happened if he married her
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by habsydiamond(m): 5:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ur cousin has his or her own life to live.... illiteracy has nothing to do with being dedicated and responsible when it comes to marriage...u don't learn marriage qualities in school...some individual possess different qualities while some dont......my advice let ur cousin be and support him or her with prayers....that should do I guess
Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by Zaronxpanol(f): 6:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks @Jman06, @Owowa145, @Pleasant place s, @habsydiamond......I really appreciate your opinions.....Please nairalanders, I am still open to more opinion, advice and suggestions..Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. by zyphr(m): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
If the lady is truly what you say she is then what I am seeing is a self obsessed lady who feels that her beauty alone should afford her any man of her choice without any effort on her part. Her insistence on court marriage may lie in a hidden motive that she may opt out of the union anytime she wishes. She is therefore securing her future. She may be having narcissistic personality disorder. I pity your cousin in advance because he is clearly driven by lust which will wear off by the time the lady puts him through hell in the name of marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Behavioural Attitude Girl Show When The Like A Man / My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse / Is She Maried Or Not - Please Guys, I Need Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.