Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,053 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. (1843 Views)

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men / Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Jamariwolff(f): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello ladies, your favorite bae toh badt is back.

And I'm here specially for the young University ladies (especially freshers) who loose control when they see fine black boys and open legs wide like 'Give way' road sign.

Don't make me tell you the story of my second best friend Angela, who was sexed black and blue by fine boys in our polytechnic days , she gave them food money and her private part still suffered.
Angela is in her late 20s now and she's wiser now.

You must use your head and don't let your head use you!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking you to follow yahoo boys, of course, University boys don't have a job.

But keep in mind that some come from a very very rich family and that's what I'll focus on in this thread, how to identify them and attract them, while avoiding broke asses lookin for free sex.

1. Rich boys smell nice:
Have you noticed that most fine boys with clean swag still smell like rotten fish. They're all broke!!
Everything they wear is borrowed or stolen.
You must open your nose and smell out the rich boys, they're usually very meticulous and they may smell of designers perfume or quality powder.

2. Look at his fone :
What is tecno infinix fero, Rubbish.
A good Samsung phone or iPhone is all you need to go ahead.
Some of their parents spend heavily on them, with good Devices headphones and all that.
Listen, he mustn't spend millions on you but he must spend on you. Your job is just to love him.

3. Look for white teeth:
Right from when they were young, rich boys are taught to brush twice daily. They're so clean and so is their tooth.
Think I'm lying? Then go to covenant University.

4. Hostel or off k!? :
I've seen some useless girls dating hostel guys and they'll be hiding inside Bush to fûck with all those urine and poop smell. Smh

5. Snoop into his phone alerts :
Does his daddy send less than 40-45k to him monthly? Runnnnnnn.
You're subjecting yourself to eternal poverty.

In conclusion, be wise.

Do not and never ever give free sex to any man. Remember to read your books too. Much love to yall.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by dingbang(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2018
Wow excellent write up.. Let's celebrate your stupidity with a round of applause.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Iamkuttie(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
By now my i know my Ex might be telling her new boyfriend how bad i was, and the boy too is feeling pity for her thinking she's an angel.

I pity him. What a misfortune for the young man. sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Nutase: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
You are an agent of yahoo+ boys scouting for prey for them to devour.

90% of rich botlys on campus today are into yahoo+ and you can't even differentiate between them and rich boys.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by orion7: 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2018
o lawd save our boys from evil karashikas

op is an evil karashika �

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by konkonbilo(m): 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked
Guys,always run from pest like this,they can't add any value to you only to use style to beg smiley beggi beggi gal tongue

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
This guy again
Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Omowiseonelove(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2018
How this one fit change the price of garri....instead of looking for work to get rich, u are busy, writing how to spot a rich guy ...Buhari have see what u have done...
Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Viicfuntop(f): 7:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
In as much this is kind of shallow, 1 is so true
Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2018
dingbang:
Wow excellent write up.. Let's celebrate your stupidity with a round of applause.

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 01, 2018
Viicfuntop:
In as much this is kind of shallow, 1 is so true
Ever heard of PACKAGING

Yahoo yahoo boys

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by conductor123(m): 8:28pm On Mar 01, 2018
Iamkuttie:
By now my i know my Ex might be telling her new boyfriend how bad i was,
and the boy too is feeling pity for her thinking she's an angel.

I pity him.
What a misfortune for the young man. sad
Which ex? You are supposed to clock 17 this year. Kuku tell us say you saw the quote somewhere. Nairaland small boys forming jagaban

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by lenghtinny(m): 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2018
Person no even need condom for this kind useless pikin, na toilet roll dem suppose use wipe am comot angry

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
see how uncouth she seems. Your sense of self is clearly attributed to the calibre of men you fūck with. So don't be thinking you better than them 'broke boys cos girl you've got no class of your own.

You're nothing without them dīcks your puss gets you. Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Jman06(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
Op is a bitter old lady in her thirties who failed to build a good relationship with a responsible guy when she was young and in school. Now that she is old and without suitors, she wants to deceive young girls to make the same mistake she made.

Girls, i am not implying that you should go ahead and start sleeping around, but try and build a relationship with a reasonable guy while in school. The guy must not be rich now! But look for a guy with potentials to succeed and build a serious relationship with him, so that you will not end up like auntie op. However, avoid premarital sex!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Splinz(m): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
kiss shocked
It's za wolf again...
And I've known her to be an unrepentant gold digger.
But bro, when are you retiring from active service?

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2018
h
Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
lool

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Mhissgaga(f): 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
cheesy
Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 01, 2018
MYnd44
Stealing another person’s picture and using it to catfish people
Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by ennyj01(m): 3:33am On Mar 02, 2018
grin
Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by iamrex(m): 7:16am On Mar 02, 2018
I can't fathom out the level of your stupidity but I do admire your commitment to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Broke Boys In A University Setting. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2018
dingbang:
Lmao

(1) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Lady Shares Painful Hotel Romance Story With An Edo Playboy / That Thing Called ‘love’ / Can she forget her first love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.