Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP (669 Views)

Abducted Dapchi Girls: Do Not Weep For Leah Sheribu (photo) / Release Of The Abducted Dapchi Girls: Festus Keyamo Reacts / Return Of The Abducted Dapchi Schoolgirls: PDP Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP by Malizumedia: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2018
Security agents searching for the 110 abducted Dapchi schoolgirls got a clue yesterday.

A member of the House of Representatives said the girls were still within Yobe State.

“The girls are within Yobe. We have an idea that they are in Bulabulin, Yunusari Local Government. The military is aware that Boko Haram has been in that place for over four years. They live in that place like their own city,” Bukar said.

Speaking on the efforts of the military in the search for the girls, Bukar said: “I cannot blame the military because I am speaking with those that are carrying out the operation. We have been speaking and they are telling me everything that they are doing; so, I cannot say I will blame anybody in the military. They are doing everything but I think they need to improve in their search so as to rescue those girls.

MORE ON.... https://malizumedia.com/we-know-where-about-of-abducted-dapchi-school-girls-rep/
Re: We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:41am On Mar 02, 2018
What a funny country!!! grin

1 Like

Re: We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP by Firefire(m): 8:44am On Mar 02, 2018
APC, Association of Professional Criminals.

Sai Barber! grin

2 Likes

Re: We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP by Pierohandsome: 8:45am On Mar 02, 2018
This guys are senseless! Why divulging such sensitive security information, does he want the girls relocated! Useless mofos

1 Like

Re: We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP by aolawale025: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2018
Why can't the military take the fight to boko haram?
Re: We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP by onatisi(m): 9:28am On Mar 02, 2018
In other words what he is saying that negotiations have started ,.
COMMERCIAL TERRORISM IN NIGERIA.
maybe another 2billion naira will secure the girls release,then another set of girls will be kidnapped again
Well done APC

3 Likes

Re: We Know Where About Of Abducted Dapchi School Girls – REP by Mynd44: 9:40am On Mar 02, 2018

(1)

2019 Presidency: Why Obasanjo Can’t Stop Atiku – Mohammed! / Ndubuisi Emenike Splashes N3m On 20 Youths / Buhari Didn't Commission Eko Atlantic City, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.