Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Do I Attract A Quality Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Attract A Quality Man? (653 Views)

Why Do I Attract These Type Of Girls? / As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me / 10 Things That Attract A Woman To A Man Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by fraspree(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2018
Hi,
I get asked out a lot, but I rarely meet the type of man I want. Am so ready to ditch the drama and the immaturity. I’m done with dating boys and want a guy who has his life together. The more time I spend looking for the one, the more overwhelmed and hopeless I feel. How do I attract a high quality man?

Attracting the right guy starts with having an undeniably positive relationship with yourself. When you’re able to make yourself happy and aren’t looking for someone to fulfill you, you’ll be able to approach relationships from a place of want, not need. For a confident, self-assured man, this approach will come as a breath of fresh air.

Continue...>>> https://hpluscommunitylink..com.ng/2018/03/i-want-to-attract-and-date-quality-man.html
Re: How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by veli1(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2018
If U Ask Me, Na Who I Go Aaassskk? Ok D Answer Is: Ask Google, Yahoo, Wikipaedia, And Vconnect Also grin
Re: How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by Skyfornia(m): 9:57am On Mar 02, 2018
High quality kwa? You never ready.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by fraspree(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2018
Skyfornia:
High quality kwa? You never ready.
Women know what they want, they date just any guy that is bold enough to ask for their number.
Re: How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Go to LG or Samsung outlet!
Re: How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by Fadiga24(m): 10:56am On Mar 02, 2018
Be a quality woman
Re: How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by krissconnect(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2018
How do you attract a quality man? It's simple. Be a virtuous woman and be prayerful best of all.
Meanwhile, I'm a quality man, u can dm me

Re: How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by CaptainStephen(m): 2:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Just be yourself
Re: How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by MissRaine69(f): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2018
Quality men are like magnets when you have what he is looking for he will stick to you. So stop looking for magnets amongst stones, you won’t find anything there!
Re: How Do I Attract A Quality Man? by fraspree(m): 3:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
MissRaine69:
Quality men are like magnets when you have what he is looking for he will stick to you. So stop looking for magnets amongst stones, you won’t find anything there!
So what are the things that he is looking for? And does majority of women not have or pretend to have what a quality man is looking for? There must be something that should single you out of the crowd.

(1) (Reply)

“he Fought For His Life 3 Times And Survived’ – Mum Shares Son’s Survival Story / When Did You Opened Your Nairaland Account / Heartbreaking! Woman Who Has Been Barren For 14yrs, Dies During Child Birth(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.