Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me (3891 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Pre-wedding Picture Of An Old Soldier And A Young Lady Of Nigerian Army / 45yrs Old S.A Gay Man Propose To His Lover With A Diamond Ring Worth $100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ayanwukoma: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
this woman yansh dey give me high blood pressure.
she owns a provision shop, ALWAYS looking at me because I'm handsome and different.
.I really would love to have something to do with her. but the age difference is glaring.

if you see her assz alot of young girls don't have it...it's so firm and steady on the skirt or tight trousers she wore. like cherokee
I'm not sure she's not married, haven't seen her with kid

4 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ayanwukoma: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri any help?
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
If you can't approach her... You're not man enough to handle that àss... undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
Datboredberri any help?
grin

I've commented... Spent a while thinking... Whether I should call you a punk or not... Decided not to... It's good to be good... cool
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ayanwukoma: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
If you can't approach her... You're not man enough to handle that àss... undecided
I tried buying something from her hand, but the fear dey.
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ayanwukoma: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
grin

I've commented... Spent a while thinking... Whether I should call you a punk or not... Decided not to... It's good to be good... cool
well thanks......the dash I wanted to say olosho but decided not to.
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Naijanascam: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
The lady you are referring might be same age as your mother bah?...........

Yes or No?

2 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ayanwukoma: 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Naijanascam:
The lady you are referring might be same age as your mother bah?...........

Yes or No?

no my mother is edging towards 70

I'm the last born of 5

11 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
well thanks......the dash I wanted to say olosho but decided not to.
And I regret my decision... You are a punk... undecided

Go do something with your life...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ballzproblemm: 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
she owns a provision shop, ALWAYS looking at me because I'm handsome and different.
.I really would love to have something to do with her. but the age difference is glaring.

if you see her assz alot of young girls don't have it...it's so firm and steady on the skirt or tight trousers she wore. like cherokee
I'm not sure she's married, haven't seen her with kid
you are nothing but a gold digger and I pray the husband learns of your intentions and have you killed ,since you no wan work lazy yoot cheesy

2 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ayanwukoma: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you are nothing but a gold digger and I pray the husband learns of your intentions and have you killed ,since you no wan work lazy yoot cheesy
k troll
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Naijanascam: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

no my mother is edging towards 70

I'm the last born of 5

Meaning your mother gave birth to you@ 50?
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ayanwukoma: 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Naijanascam:

Meaning your mother gave birth to you@ 50?
no in her early 40s..
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
Satanist! Asswipe! Pathetic piece of sh**...

3 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ballzproblemm: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
Datboredberri:
Satanist! Asswipe! Pathetic piece of sh**...
you be temptation I swear ,I want to insult you from now till next day but make I ignore you

1 Like

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Ballzproblemm: 11:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
k troll
I am not a troll, just stating fact , cause from the way you are saying it , you want to eat from the woman store and eat her money ,my word still stands may you be caught and k***ed

1 Like

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
you be temptation I swear ,I want to insult you from now till next day but make I ignore you
Dare it! I figured it out... Your writing is quack... Very easy to spot you.. Plus you hate me...
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by CamelCase: 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
No matter how old, women are always going to be women.

Start with little true compliments. It goes a long way believe me
Start patronizing her, and once in a while you throw true compliments: like
I like this your dress today, abeg wear remain for me.

Next
Your start to show concern: you look a little dull today, hope all is okay, abi buhari don reach your side? grin

Now, she'll either bounce it off or give a little highlight about what's happening. If she bounces it off, don't force it. Postpone the mission.

But no go dey visit her shop like who get running stomach o, if not e go cast grin

Next:
If she gives a little story of what's happening with her, you are 70% close the your goal.

When you come again try to find a solution to what she complained if possible.. if she complains of eye for example. Get an eye drop in your next visit..
You have to do all this with wisdom, don't act as if you're liking her, just take a straight face and show concern from a distance.

Next:

22 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Tboymessiah(m): 12:18am On Jun 20, 2022
CamelCase:

Next
Your start to show concern: you look a little dull today, hope all is okay, abi buhari don reach your side? grin

Now, she'll either bounce it off or give a little highlight about what's happening. If she bounces it off, don't force it. Postpone the mission.

But no go dey visit her shop like who get running stomach o, if not e go cast grin

Next:
If she gives a little story of what's happening with her, you are 70% close the your goal.

When you come again try to find a solution to what she complained if possible.. if she complains of eye for example. Get an eye drop in your next visit..
You have to do all this with wisdom, don't act as if you're liking her, just take a straight face and show concern from a distance.

Next:

Omo wahala dey bayelsa o

3 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Typicool8(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2022
CamelCase:

Next

Next:

Next:

Honorable minister of women affairs wehdone sir grin

8 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Haakeem(m): 12:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Op oya bring you head close to yah phone, i want to tell you something.

You are a fo.ol! With no shame, its your type that would be chasing all type of big big nyash up and down including the one full of shitt! inyama hmm.
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Isacar(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Ayanwukoma:

I'm not sure she's not married, haven't seen her with kid

So nah yansh you dey find, Dem no go use you renew business plan grin
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by UrPapa: 7:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Omo wahala dey bayelsa o
E dey Kano sef
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
I am not a troll, just stating fact , cause from the way you are saying it , you want to eat from the woman store and eat her money ,my word still stands may you be caught and k***ed

If she isn't married, there's absolutely nothing wrong with the Op drooling over her and fantasizing about making magic with her.

Couple of years ago, I had a similar experience with a colleague at work. She was gorgeous; the real definition of figure 8.

About 15 years older than me, and i admired her a lot, although, i didn't plan on asking her out.

Then i noticed she fancied the idea of making out with me. I took advantage of that.

Honestly, I slept with her just twice. Till this very day, i used to think about her honey pot with nostalgia, one of the sweetest women i have ever banged.

The older the berry, the sweeter the juice..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Realmi: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2022
CamelCase:

Next

Next:

Next:

Wat if she is in need of #10 million, will he also be able to proffer such solutions.....instead wey u go advice am to go dey useful to himself and family, u dey here dey give am this kind advice.......

2 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Boogyman557: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool I no one talk 2much because I de on my way to ASHAWOO house!

Do this one tin and Na u go thank me later..

I will no advice u to SMOKE WEED but u can use it to cook jellof rice and eat..

WEED give INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION!

WEED go give u the O.T to cap better words wey go make the woman fall for u!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Adexxi(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Op nothing wrong with you . I also get attracted to older ladies. Infact I dated my last Young girlfriend in 2017, since then I don't just look at their side. cool

The older the wine , the sweeter grin . Follow this;

1. First thing you need to get a older lady is your self confidence , I mean around 80-90%.
2. Compliment. What I noticed since about 5yrs I'm into this game is that older ladies love compliment.... Omg!!! This always turn the head , as in they do take this serious . You know they are old, they do get little compliment and attraction from their peer.
So if she receive this compliment from you , they do felt on top of the world .

E.g Two days ago I went to a vet store to get dog rice for my rottweiler , I met a lady there , she should be in her late 40, Omo I got attracted to her , she got ass and big boobs tongue. I just complimented her by saying she looks beautiful , I swear you need to see this woman reaction towards this , then I started teasing her further, I got her number before leaving and I'm still on her . Note any older lady who will go along with you is from your compliment you will know .

3. My guy most of them will bill you oooo, but not to the extent of our young girls. Most time they will request money from their hair. The hardest part is her number , once she give you are number, you are 80% done cos' they are mature and they easily decode what you want especially after complimenting her and even request her number . They are easy to get down with .

Notice: Pls don't show sign of fear when you want to shoot your shot, just be confidence enough . Most them want to get along with young guys but they get afraid of coming to open up to us cos' of what the society classified it to . They do like dick oo , I pray you don't jam the nymph ones .

* Last week I went to the market to get beef , on my way going I saw a milf , perhaps she is 50+ , I swear I couldn't get my eyes off her, she have this big ass , most of these milf are naturally endowed . I tried my luck and it worked for me. We are currently dating now . There is another one am still trying to get lately . Trust me this ladies are sweet .

I deserve one bottle of Gulder from you grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by shegunmessi(m): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2022
[quote author=Adexxi post=113974405]Op nothing wrong with you . I also get attracted to older ladies. Infact I dated my last Young girlfriend in 2017, since then I don't just look at their side. cool

The older the wine , the sweeter grin . Follow this;

1. First thing you need to get a older lady is your self confidence , I mean around 80-90%.
2. Compliment. What I noticed since about 5yrs I'm into this game is that older ladies love compliment.... Omg!!! This always turn the head , as in they do take this serious . You know they are old, they do get little compliment and attraction from their peer.
So if she receive this compliment from you , they do felt on top of the world .

E.g Two days ago I went to a vet store to get dog rice for my rottweiler , I met a lady there , she should be in her late 40, Omo I got attracted to her , she got ass and big boobs tongue. I just complimented her by saying she looks beautiful , I swear you need to see this woman reaction towards this , then I started teasing her further, I got her number before leaving and I'm still on her . Note any older lady who will go along with you is from your compliment you will know .

3. My guy most of them will bill you oooo, but not to the extent of our young girls. Most time they will request money from their hair. The hardest part is her number , once she give you are number, you are 80% done cos' they are mature and they easily decode what you want especially after complimenting her and even request her number . They are easy to get down with .

Notice: Pls don't show sign of fear when you want to shoot your shot, just be confidence enough . Most them want to get along with young guys but they get afraid of coming to open up to us cos' of what the society classified it to . They do like dick oo , I pray you don't jam the nymph ones .

* Last week I went to the market to get beef , on my way going I saw a milf , perhaps she is 50+ , I swear I couldn't get my eyes off her, she have this big ass , most of these milf are naturally endowed . I tried my luck and it worked for me. We are currently dating now . There is another one am still trying to get lately . Trust me this ladies are sweet .

I deserve one bottle of Gulder from you grin[/q

Bad guy
Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by tillaman(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I no one talk 2much because I de on my way to ASHAWOO house!

Do this one tin and Na u go thank me later..

I will no advice u to SMOKE WEED but u can use it to cook jellof rice and eat..

WEED give INSPIRATION and MOTIVATION!

WEED go give u the O.T to cap better words wey go make the woman fall for u!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
for 8:21am Monday morning you don dey jazz ashawo house ?
Shebi you jazz Ashawo house yesterday you for just crash there Na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Boogyman557: 9:12am On Jun 20, 2022
tillaman:
for 8:21am Monday morning you don dey jazz ashawo house ?
Shebi you jazz Ashawo house yesterday you for just crash there Na
Holly Gram cool lolz my Gee!

I no fit crash der ooo.. day break na 4 to 5k..

besides cold day.. the weather too cold + the rain wey de shower..

WTF MAN!

Re: As A 25yr Old Boy, How Can I Attract A Lady Of 45yrs To Me by Wilson500: 9:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Older women are sweet in the other room
But just pray the one you meet is in it just for the sex or else you don buy market because these set of human beings are very dangerous when dumped
Like i always say....No Nigerian pussy is worth the blood of any Nigerian man
Have a nice week grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Man Of My Dreams?!! / She Doesnt Call And Text Me As Much As I Do What Should I Do. / 10 Things Women Notice About Men First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.