Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. (9764 Views)

Men Are Dangerous! This Is What A Married Woman Found On Her Husband’s Phone / Chats From My Husband’s Phone / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by LordNicvuitton(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2018
A Nigerian woman who has been married to her husband for six years has been left devastated after checking her man's phone for the first time only to get the shock of her life.
The woman is now dumbfounded and is looking for advice on how to overcome the situation.
Read the story below as shared by Ben Victor:
"I am down here for some days now, just confused and perhaps in a big shock. I think I will need your advice on this. On Monday this week, I was on a conversation with my mum on phone before I ran out of credit, so my husband decide to give me his phone to continue the call as it was vital. While on the call, I was receiving lots of vibration from his phone, which some were text and WhatsApp messages, so as I dropped the call, I decide to open the WhatsApp msg, Ben I was dumb....
See this message from one Hellen that reads:
'Here is our baby, the surgery was successful, thank u my love for the money and care, I will love you till the end of this world.' Oh mehn Ben. And she snapped the baby's pictures and sent. Immediately he noticed my mood changed, he ran and collected his phone, I didn't close the message, he was aware I read it, so I asked him the meaning of the message and who the saved name is, he has not opened his mouth to say a word up till today being Thursday, he just dressed, dropped money for the weeks food and drove off to work.
Hmmm six years of marriage, this is the first I opened his phone and I don't have joy again since then. Now I start thinking otherwise. Could it be he has another child abi baby mama out there. And it was just last Sunday before that Monday I went to a non denominational church, I was invited for the first time and the pastor prophesied to me that he is seeing divorce. My eyes was opened, I was like, what do you mean sir. He said he saw a lady come in with a baby to drag my home,hmmm. I rejected it while he prayed for me, and I told my hubby this revelation oo. Now he aren't talking to me, perhaps he is running away from the question I asked him that I need an explanation whom the lady is or he is still trying to make up the lies he will tell me.
This is the man I was pleading to please give me some money to stock my shop, I used money out of there last Christmas excess and it affected it badly which he knew but he kept telling me that he is cashless at the moment and all that, meanwhile I saw some transactions transferred to same lady about 260k, the other 130k, while I needed just a 100k.
Nna I am just tired right now, no one else knows about this now except you, because I need an advice and encouragement cos am making it a burden to myself and it's eating me up each time I remember it. I been wan call u last night to cheer me up, but I couldn't.
Though I don't know what to believe yet nor conclude, whether Na his side chic abi ex or just a friend he rendered help to, but he has been mute over it since I confronted him. The "Love till the end of the world" in that her message is the most confusing part to me, perhaps u help me and ask your friends. I guess he must have rented a place for her and the baby if my suspicion is right."
This woman needs the advice of Romance landers please..

Cc: Lalasticlara
Obynoscopy
Fynestboy
Mods in charge of Romance section.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by donstan18: 10:33am On Mar 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2018
The question here is, have u given birth for this said man?

If not I see bigger danger

6 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2018
I am a prophet. I can boldly tell you that, this is the end of your marriage. Contact me to pray for you so that you can get another man quickly. Thank you.
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by krissconnect(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2018
It's a displeasing sight you must avoid, no matter how insecure you are, no matter how much u trust ur partner. Never check his or her phone, iota of unfaithfulness is inherent in man. Before I check my gfs phone, I brace myself expecting the worst so I don't cry when I see the worst. Take heart woman, u married a flirt
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2018
Try to give him a child and your problem will be half solved
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Lionessza(f): 11:30am On Mar 02, 2018
1. Married 6 years and never used his phone or been alone with it? You have got to be kidding me. I'm guessing she is one of those that believe in privacy and space in a marriage , the type that's afraid to seem insecure. Oh well!.

2. How do you not have access to your husband's bank account or card?, bank statement? undecided. He gives you money for the week ? Are you his daughter or his wife ?.

3. You are still wondering if the baby is his or the possibility of him cheating ? grin.

I think deep down you knew he was cheating but are only acting up now coz its up in your face.

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by oloriooko(m): 11:42am On Mar 02, 2018
OP questions
How many kids do you have
Is his mum or dad alive
How close are you to his parents and family
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Oladimejyy(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2018
LordNicvuitton:
A Nigerian woman who has been married to her husband for six years has been left devastated after checking her man's phone for the first time only to get the shock of her life.
The woman is now dumbfounded and is looking for advice on how to overcome the situation.
Read the story below as shared by Ben Victor:
"I am down here for some days now, just confused and perhaps in a big shock. I think I will need your advice on this. On Monday this week, I was on a conversation with my mum on phone before I ran out of credit, so my husband decide to give me his phone to continue the call as it was vital. While on the call, I was receiving lots of vibration from his phone, which some were text and WhatsApp messages, so as I dropped the call, I decide to open the WhatsApp msg, Ben I was dumb....
See this message from one Hellen that reads:
'Here is our baby, the surgery was successful, thank u my love for the money and care, I will love you till the end of this world.' Oh mehn Ben. And she snapped the baby's pictures and sent. Immediately he noticed my mood changed, he ran and collected his phone, I didn't close the message, he was aware I read it, so I asked him the meaning of the message and who the saved name is, he has not opened his mouth to say a word up till today being Thursday, he just dressed, dropped money for the weeks food and drove off to work.
Hmmm six years of marriage, this is the first I opened his phone and I don't have joy again since then. Now I start thinking otherwise. Could it be he has another child abi baby mama out there. And it was just last Sunday before that Monday I went to a non denominational church, I was invited for the first time and the pastor prophesied to me that he is seeing divorce. My eyes was opened, I was like, what do you mean sir. He said he saw a lady come in with a baby to drag my home,hmmm. I rejected it while he prayed for me, and I told my hubby this revelation oo. Now he aren't talking to me, perhaps he is running away from the question I asked him that I need an explanation whom the lady is or he is still trying to make up the lies he will tell me.
This is the man I was pleading to please give me some money to stock my shop, I used money out of there last Christmas excess and it affected it badly which he knew but he kept telling me that he is cashless at the moment and all that, meanwhile I saw some transactions transferred to same lady about 260k, the other 130k, while I needed just a 100k.
Nna I am just tired right now, no one else knows about this now except you, because I need an advice and encouragement cos am making it a burden to myself and it's eating me up each time I remember it. I been wan call u last night to cheer me up, but I couldn't.
Though I don't know what to believe yet nor conclude, whether Na his side chic abi ex or just a friend he rendered help to, but he has been mute over it since I confronted him. The "Love till the end of the world" in that her message is the most confusing part to me, perhaps u help me and ask your friends. I guess he must have rented a place for her and the baby if my suspicion is right."
This woman needs the advice of Romance landers please..

Cc: Lalasticlara
Obynoscopy
Fynestboy
Mods in charge of Romance section.

4 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by amakadihot87(f): 11:55am On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:
1. Married 6 years and never used his phone or been alone with it? You have got to be kidding me. I'm guessing she is one of those that believe in privacy and space in a marriage , the type that's afraid to seem insecure. Oh well!.

2. How do you not have access to your husband's bank account or card?, bank statement? undecided. He gives you money for the week ? Are you his daughter or his wife ?.

3. You are still wondering if the baby is his or the possibility of him cheating ? grin.

I think deep down you knew he was cheating but are only acting up now coz its up in your face.

..that your number 2 question sounds somehow...........so your husband allows you to withdraw from his account indiscriminately............durh........dont deceive this woman ooo

8 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Lionessza(f): 1:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
amakadihot87:

..that your number 2 question sounds somehow...........so your husband allows you to withdraw from his account indiscriminately............durh........dont deceive this woman ooo

It may sound somehow to you , but I personally don't get why one shouldn't withdraw money from their spouse's account undecided. You are married and your finances are separate ? Maybe you could help me there.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by utenwuson: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
the bitter truth.... almost every man cheats, or probably will cheat if given the opportunity, sometimes it is good to feel insecure and always keep the man in check at least if he respects u, he won't openly cheats.
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
count your loses and move on. That pastor is a true one.
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by amakadihot87(f): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

It may sound somehow to you , but I personally don't get why one shouldn't withdraw money from their spouse's account undecided. You are married and your finances are separate ? Maybe you could help me there.
......ofcourse our finances should be extremely seperate...........u cant withdraw from your hubbys account without permission unless you guys are using a joint account wich is meant for the ladys expenditures.......take for instance a business man will give u access to his business account.........what if you withdraw money when you shouldnt(he has an important payment to make)

3 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Painkila: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2018
krissconnect:
It's a displeasing sight you must avoid, no matter how insecure you are, no matter how much u trust ur partner. Never check his or her phone, iota of unfaithfulness is inherent in man. Before I check my gfs phone, I brace myself expecting the worst so I don't cry when I see the worst. Take heart woman, u married a flirt
the day I checked my girlfriend's phone is the day I ended the relationship.it is one thing for man to send love messages to you,but what matters is what you send back.

7 Likes

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Lionessza(f): 2:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
amakadihot87:
......ofcourse our finances should be extremely seperate...........u cant withdraw from your hubbys account without permission unless you guys are using a joint account wich is meant for the ladys expenditures.......take for instance a business man will give u access to his business account.........what if you withdraw money when you shouldnt(he has an important payment to make)

Why would I touch a business account in the first , not even him if he is the only involved in the business should utilise the business account for any personal expenses.

I'm talking about personal accounts that we both have , why can't he access mine and I have access to his? . I wouldn't be comfortable with a man whose bank account I can't monitor nor access, I'm sorry. Obviously if I took his card to buy something or withdraw some money i will let him know, but if I don't let him know in time, the bank alert will let him know where and what his money is being spent on.
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by LordNicvuitton(m): 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2018
In marriage, more transparency comes into play when the couple have access to each other's social media devices. this even helps curtail any form of lust that may arise.

but what I don't support is a partner having access to the other's account. it can breed envy, greed and/or jealousy.

This woman has been living in relative peace with her husby but this discovery changes it all. there may never be trust in this marriage again no matter how they try to reconcile.

Aside this, Please I need a Fiancee.. I know she's out there somewhere. pm me if you're here on Nairaland, takes 2 to tango.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by MissJoy29(f): 7:59pm On Mar 02, 2018
LordNicvuitton:
In marriage, more transparency comes into play when the couple have access to each other's social media devices. this even helps curtail any form of lust that may arise.
Hmmmm...you haven't seen people who have separate sim cards and SM accounts from the ones their partner have. Which means I can let my partner have access to my phones and SM accounts (the legit ones) knowing that my secret rendezvous partners won't reach out to me there.

You get what I'm saying?

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by MissJoy29(f): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
Lionessza:

If only married partners will reason like this, then there will be less problems in marriages. Unfortunately, maybe only one out of 100 couples are this united when it comes to finances.

I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Newboss(m): 9:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
Painkila:
the day I checked my girlfriend's phone is the day I ended the relationship.it is one thing for man to send love messages to you,but what matters is what you send back.
You are a wise man! angry Nice guys are usually the ultimate losers in romantic affairs! angry
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by bedspread: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Madam just cool down For now.....
The Deed has been done..
He definitely has a Baby outside...
Don't react crazily.... He married u so u are his wife.... become extra ordinarily good to him , Be prayerful and keep your Home..
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by fckmn24seg(m): 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
ThankYouGod:
I am a prophet. I can boldly tell you that, this is the end of your marriage. Contact me to pray for you so that you can get another man quickly. Thank you.

Haaa_!
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by ndindiatu: 3:09am On Mar 03, 2018
Na wah. I suggest if u don't have a child oh spy on him. If it is true my dear move oh.unless u Sabi struggle for love which I feel a waste of time. Marriage RB now is waste of time. That's y I still love my tribe Ibo. . majority of them still respect their family if nt for anything .but other tribes my dear I tire for dem
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by AuroraB(f): 3:54am On Mar 03, 2018
Better if you never born for am, bat out ozugbo kiss
They'll soon advice you have patience, gbakwa ha nkiti sad
And stop asking if he has a child out there, don't be silly grin

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Kobicove(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2018
This is what happens when you read other people's text messages

What you don't know wont hurt you undecided
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by stainless239(f): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2018
ndindiatu:
Na wah. I suggest if u don't have a child oh spy on him. If it is true my dear move oh.unless u Sabi struggle for love which I feel a waste of time. Marriage RB now is waste of time. That's y I still love my tribe Ibo. . majority of them still respect their family if nt for anything .but other tribes my dear I tire for dem

Read again
That woman is Igbo
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by anibirelawal(m): 2:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
shocked
Re: A Married Woman Checks Husband's Phone For The 1st Time And Sees This.. by Eghostwriter(f): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2018
NEVER TOUCHED A MAN'S PHONE! I repeat NEVER TOUCH A MAN'S PHONE. Wat U don't know won't kill u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her / Why Do Some Women Get Worked Up Whenever A Man Says He Prefers A Virgin? / My Male Neighbour Is Kpanshing My Female Neighbour,i'm cocck Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.