Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. (9248 Views)

Am I Taking The Wrong Move Buying Her A Phone? / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by smizzy62: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
Alicia Angel share it on a facebook group named iMiMatch Fun without Borders.

Valentine wahala

Am 35years with 4kids. And my husband is 37years. We’re happily married and I trusted my husband with my life. I can’t believe he can do such a thing to me. My husband bought galaxy x 9 for me this val.

But I don’t know why my mind was telling me to check his phone. I don’t normally do that because I trust him.

But today my mind was disturbing me to check his phone when she was bathing. So I checked it. What I saw really pissed me off. I just wish I can just cut off his manhood .I saw my husband conversation with my bestfriend.

She even sent her breast to him. My husband even bought iPhone 11 and gold necklaces for her. But he has not given them to her.

So I dropped the phone and went through our room and looked for it. And I found it. I took it and hide it.

Mommy as am talking to you now my husband is still looking for it. And he doesn’t want to tell me what he is looking for.
read full story here

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by chatinent: 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Cut it off then.

1 Like

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
How a woman can become much more useful to you than your wife that you'd treat her more special baffles me. Are these side chicks using jazz? Is it more than sex they give these men? Anyway what do i know....

12 Likes

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by budaatum: 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
DominusPrime:
How a woman can become much more useful to you than your wife that you'd treat her more special baffles me. Are these side chicks using jazz? Is it more than sex they give these men? Anyway what do i know....
How about the man is just an immature useless pig!?

6 Likes

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Hide those stuffs he bought for your friend. Then call a family meeting with your husband present and show them the chats. His family need to talk some sense into his head. After which you should call your friend and tell her to stay away from your husband. Send a copy of their chats to her to let her know you're are aware.

3 Likes

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
budaatum:

How about the man is just an immature useless pig!?
He's worse than that. At least treat your wife better than those sex objects. Is that too hard to do? Just goes to show how weak some men are

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by bdchange(m): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
DominusPrime:

He's worse than that. At least treat your wife better than those sex objects. Is that too hard to do? Just goes to show how weak some men are
Are u saying sex objects are allowed but it shouldn't overtake the original madam? Just asking oo

2 Likes

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
bdchange:

Are u saying sex objects are allowed but it shouldn't overtake the original madam? Just asking oo
It depends on who is asking this question.
If you are a Pastor I'd quickly explain that that's not what I meant.
But if you are like my friend mufutau I'd ask you why you are asking as if you aren't doing it already...

4 Likes

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Pure101(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Waiting for the elders to comment smiley
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by UbanmeUdie: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
shocked

A woman's want is truly insatiable.

The majority are decorated with expensive attire of ingratitude.

Marriage doesn't mean a man can't show love to other women.

I see nothing wrong in what this good husband has done. Even God loves a cheerful giver.

2 Likes

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Tonyfx: 6:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
chatinent:
Cut it off then.

You nor get joy oo grin
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Dande55: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is why they are burnt, poured hot water or stabbed to death.
I don't pity any useless manwhòre that got exact treatment he's been asking for.
Useless things.

4 Likes

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
smizzy62:

Valentine wahala

Am 35years with 4kids. And my husband is 37years. We’re happily married and I trusted my husband with my life. I can’t believe he can do such a thing to me. My husband bought galaxy x 9 for me this val.

But I don’t know why my mind was telling me to check his phone. I don’t normally do that because I trust him.

But today my mind was disturbing me to check his phone when she was bathing. So I checked it. What I saw really pissed me off. I just wish I can just cut off his manhood .I saw my husband conversation with my bestfriend.

She even sent her breast to him. My husband even bought iPhone 11 and gold necklaces for her. But he has not given them to her.

So I dropped the phone and went through our room and looked for it. And I found it. I took it and hide it.

Mommy as am talking to you now my husband is still looking for it. And he doesn’t want to tell me what he is looking for.
read full story here
Wives behaving as if they are Mothers of their husbands!!!

Cut what off?? Dindinrin!!!

Divorce him... This is 21st century.

Stop thinking like a horror movie!!

You will end up like that Nothern girl sentenced to death if you can't contain your anger!!!

1 Like

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by PapaZeus(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
you were worth samsung, she was worth iphone 11. end of story
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by aristocratic5(m): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Must men cheat
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Bola146(f): 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Good girl! Don't drag anything with your husband or your friend. Keep those items, valentine bonus grin grin
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
smizzy62:

Valentine wahala

read full story here
what gives these women the notion dat a man must fork only one woman all the days of his life
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by ATTemi: 4:14am On Feb 17, 2020
Even if he succeeds in marrying the side chick, e go still look outside.

Na from Adam our problem start. Where Adam dey always leave Eve go?
DominusPrime:
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Fourwinds: 4:39am On Feb 17, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Hide those stuffs he bought for your friend. Then call a family meeting with your husband present and show them the chats. His family need to talk some sense into his head. After which you should call your friend and tell her to stay away from your husband. Send a copy of their chats to her to let her know you're are aware.
she shouldnt forget to cut off his dicck ... Very valuable material you know.... Hmmmmmm
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Fourwinds: 4:42am On Feb 17, 2020
Bola146:
Good girl! Don't drag anything with your husband or your friend. Keep those items, valentine bonus grin grin
but she should also cut off the dicck na
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by adecz: 5:30am On Feb 17, 2020
grin

Na so witchcraft dey take start.

Dem buy brand new phone for you,
but you don dey eye sidechick own.

At least na you dey answer 'Mrs';
no allow poke nose spoil your good
relationship.

Better return those stolen items &
let the sleeping dog .

1 Like

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 5:57am On Feb 17, 2020
so he bought Samsung galaxy for u and he bought iPhone 11 for his side chick..... this one na waa oo
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Stargner: 7:05am On Feb 17, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Do you think it’s a good idea bringing the family into this?
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 17, 2020
Stargner:

Do you think it’s a good idea bringing the family into this?

Why not?
Is it until things get out of hands?
Let her do it.

1 Like

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Kobicove(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

A woman's want is truly insatiable.

The majority are decorated with expensive attire of ingratitude.

Marriage doesn't mean a man can't show love to other women.

I see nothing wrong in what this good husband has done. Even God loves a cheerful giver.

grin
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by adedayoa2(f): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:

what gives these women the notion dat a man must fork only one woman all the days of his life
same thing that made men think women will fvck one man all the days of her lifetime.

1 Like

Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by adedayoa2(f): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Why not?
Is it until things get out of hands?
Let her do it.
it won't help.
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by davillian(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Most men are lions
They have this killer instinct in them.
Sometimes they kill for food and sometimes they kill just to prove yes I'm still a lion.
Only few women would be lucky to marry a man that is a sheep because they are only few.
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2020
adedayoa2:
same thing that made men think women will fvck one man all the days of her lifetime.
they can go ahead and do dat, who cares. as long as DNA is Don at every birth.
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by Stone03: 10:42am On Feb 17, 2020
DominusPrime:

Lustful spirit that's all.
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by sofiscatedmoron: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Its a normal thing Men are polygamous in nature.
If the woman doesn't like it she should pack and go,,let her enjoy the little loving the man gives her
Re: See What Wife Found In Her Husband Phone After Buying Her A Samsung Galaxy. by palmshots: 12:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Cheat on him back na and let him catch you.... It's high time you guys know it's the man's world... Live with it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Where Did Boys Get The Impression That She Only Visits For Sex ? / Meet 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That's Always Growing / Stingy Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.