Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court (7095 Views)

FG To Gazette Shiites Proscription Order Monday / May 30 ‘Sit-At-Home’ Order: IPOB, MASSOB On Collision Course / Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by Mejor79(m): 3:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Newpride post=65499529]Who is now leading the course, .....
is it the dead jobless coward albino dude called Nnamdi kanu who was killed by NA as alleged and will forever not rest in peace. Or the one reincarnated and was seen in ghana buying burger.
Which ever way sha, it's failed mission because success isn't meant for cowards.
Igbos are miscreants and shameless.
spit on them.... shocked shocked shocked[/qu?

Animal herdmen.
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by LZAA: 3:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
Oladimejyy:
undecided
are u going to cry grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by LZAA: 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=Mejor79 post=65500605][/quote]

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by LZAA: 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2018
yarimo:
IFEANYI EJIOFO the lawyer to this terrorist group is just making money from this mumu IPOBIANS grin grin grin
grin grin
are u crying again? grin

1 Like

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by LZAA: 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/proscription-order-ipob-appeal-court/amp/
ewedu goblins with their sticky soup fingers all over the thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by farouk0403(m): 3:52pm On Mar 02, 2018
KingLaka:

The reason I don't sympathise with you goats when boko haram unleash their mayhem.

Your sympathy will not change anything, no one need it anyway.
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by ihatesycophant(m): 3:58pm On Mar 02, 2018
I thought IPOB said, they don't have anything doing with Nigeria state but went to sue in their court. These people are not man enough. They can only bark but can't bite. IPOB are just milking the rich fallible among them and their co-travellers in PDP camp. They would soon flood this trend to devour my salient and God sent comment. These children of Absalom.
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by Newpride(m): 4:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
What you need is a good job..You can't continue living like this...

I'm capable of employing ur whole generation and pay them monthly.
only the jobless and miscreants support Igbos
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by jamjo: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
farouk0403:

Between you and him who is the clueless one here? You that chose to believe one sided story narrated by IPOB Or him that did what's best for the country.

whether you like it or not IPOB are hardcore criminals

Please if I may ask if they are hardcore criminals why are you all bent on living in the same country with the so-called criminals. The criminals want their own country to allow Nigeria to be a crime free society what other sacrifices can be bigger than this?

1 Like

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by BUHARImyDOG: 4:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

brother you are wicked ooo
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by chairman00100: 4:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
yarimo:
IFEANYI EJIOFO the lawyer to this terrorist group is just making money from this mumu IPOBIANS grin grin grin

bros,
You are here again, I didn't see you at the thread. WHERE they said buhari"s 20 year old nephew is worth billions of naira

1 Like

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by chairman00100: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Newpride:

bros, na lie, if you have that type of money, you will not be in nairaland every other minute

1 Like

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Newpride:

Lol, look at the one...
I pity you poor people..
Buhari is really finished you lots.

In the spirit of 1Nigeria, you can pM your CV (not Nepa Bill) , i might have something for your kind....
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by yarimo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
badboywizzy:
these days, you don't post anything meaningful.
IPOBIANS are terrorists simple tongue
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by yarimo(m): 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2018
nelsilvercloud:
Have you ever made any intelligent post on nairaland?
IPOBIANS are terrorists group in Nigeria tongue
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by farouk0403(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2018
jamjo:

Please if I may ask if they are hardcore criminals why are you all bent on living in the same country with the so-called criminals. The criminals want their own country to allow Nigeria to be a crime free society what other sacrifices can be bigger than this?

They are not following the right protocol
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by HITTED(m): 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
usba:
Here to read pigs and idiots complain about the Judiciary when it works against their nefarious intent.

Prafet Mooohamid was a terrorist.
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by Newpride(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
bros, na lie, if you have that type of money, you will not be in nairaland every other minute

Mumu stf, God made life easy for me.
I need no hassle to get money in life.
U are jobless, a miscreant.....
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by jamjo: 7:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
farouk0403:

They are not following the right protocol

What are the right protocols hypocrites like you jumped on the bandwagon to call people criminals because they are asking for what is their fundamental human right?
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2018
am confused

I thought IPOB said Nigeria is a zoo?
Why r they going to court to be a recognized organization in the zoo?
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by chairman00100: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2018
Newpride:

Mumu stf, God made life easy for me.
I need no hassle to get money in life.
U are jobless, a miscreant.....
You lie to yourself, you are still not talking like a responsible person not to talk of a rich one at that, you don't need to prove to anyone who you are if you are actually worth anything.That you are trying so hard to tell us that you are something means that you are really nothing
I am done with you now, I have tried for you, thank me later
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by MonPro: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
nelsilvercloud:
Have you ever made any intelligent post on nairaland?

Lol... yarimo (yariMUMUDeen) the muslim abooki is the most illiterate NLder I've ever seen. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Lol, look at the one...
I pity you poor people..
Buhari is really finished you lots.

In the spirit of 1Nigeria, you can pM your CV (not Nepa Bill) , i might have something for your kind....
You can hardly feed yourself talk less of giving someone else a job. Anyway na nairaland cause am
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by DedeNkem: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Murderous Fulani herdsmen are not called terrorists by this incompetent and tribalist government, but IPOB that has been very peaceful is called terrorist? This makes absolutely no sense!!

Northern thieves and their jungle justice!! No region in this zoo of a country has been terrorizing and slaughtering Nigerians than the north!! And the id*iots shamelessly had the ab*oki guts to call IPOB terrorist!

The north abject hatred for the rule of law proves IPOB right everyday!
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:
am confused

Who in your opinion but IPOB are the lowliest set of animals in the zoo?

1 Like

Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by gidgiddy: 10:30pm On Mar 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:
am confused

They have to do that because the zoo doesnt want to let them go their way
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2018
gidgiddy:

They have to do that because the zoo doesnt want to let them go their way
So they want to be a recognized organization in the zoo before the zoo will let them leave the zoo?

chai!

see zoological grammatical construction!
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by gidgiddy: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

So they want to be a recognized organization in the zoo before the zoo will let them leave the zoo?

chai!

see zoological grammatical construction!

Of course they want to be a recognised organization in the zoo and you should be happy that they are going to court for this

Other groups like Boko Haram, Niger Delta Militants and the Herdsmen, they dont care if you recognise them in the zoo or not.

Their own recognization is "AK 47". Federal Government regularly recognize them well and even discuss with them

IPOB's own recognition hasnt come because they decided not take up AK 47
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by Okoroawusa: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2018
gidgiddy:

Of course they want to be a recognised organization in the zoo and you should be happy that they are going to court for this

Other groups like Boko Haram, Niger Delta Militants and the Herdsmen, they dont care if you recognise them in the zoo or not.

Their own recognization is "AK 47". Federal Government regularly recognize them well and even discuss with them

IPOB's own recognition hasnt come because they decided not take up AK 47
Akuko!
Re: Proscription Order: IPOB Heads To Appeal Court by jamjo: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2018
Okoroawusa:
am confused

They called IPOB criminals, terrorists and miscreants why do you all fighting so hard to live in the same country with terrorists and criminals who want to leave your country.

Please tell me the difference from a ZOO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T_aJvOFi9s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVcGgUNuJxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWccQWF4mhU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Top 10 Richest Kings In Nigeria And Their Net Worth / Grid Challenges: Continued Efforts To Enhance Stability - TCN / Sanusi predicted this economic crisis to a T and they all sat down and laughed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.