Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet (583 Views)

My New Girl Friend Has Two Kids But She Told Me She Has Just One What Should I D / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet by unhappyman43: 1:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Every family hopes to have kids. This is a fact nobody could deny. But in my case, or shall I say, in our case, this is difficult to achieve, especially if your partner doesn’t want to. Now, what should be done?

Mary and I have been married for 3 years now. Our paths crossed because of A Foreign Affair. She is a loving wife but doesn’t want to have kids yet. She said she is not ready enough to bear a child. Should that be fine? Everytime I ask her, she’ll always say “maybe we can plan about that next time”. I do not see any possible reason why she’d say “no”. We are legally married so it’s my right to have at least one.

I’m not getting any younger anymore so having kids is what I wanted to have. I do not want to want to force my wife but she should think about it before. Having kids running in the house is my ideal setting at home. Having kids will make a home, a family!

Now, what should be done? We’ve talked about this a lot of times, but still no improvement. I need your help guys! My happiness might be at risk with this. Thanks ahead!
Re: I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
which country u and ur wife comes frm
Re: I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet by amakadihot87(f): 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2018
Tamper with her contraceptive pills
Re: I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
she doesn't love you enough. when a woman truly loves a man, she wants to carry his seed inside her.
Re: I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2018
amakadihot87:

grin grin cheesy
Re: I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet by unhappyman43: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Asowari:
which country u and ur wife comes frm
We're living in Texas, USA... but she's from Ukraine.

amakadihot87:
Ruuuuude, oga.
Re: I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
Don't mention it to her again.

Take her out on weekends to parks and recreation centers (picnic) where she will see and meets with family with kids.

believe me in no time, she will change her mind.

Goodluck
Re: I Want To Have Kids But She's Not Ready Yet by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
unhappyman43:

We're living in Texas, USA... but she's from Ukraine.

Ruuuuude, oga.
ok try and talk reason into her.u are not getting any younger, also take her out 4 event or the park where children are let her see the joy of motherhood. I guess u are frm the state.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Women Hate Giving (Mouth Gig) / Smartest ways to end a wrong relationship / A Job Or I Die.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.