Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father (3839 Views)

Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / Meet Nkiruka Blessing Okoro, Relationship Expert Had 4 Men For Different Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 7:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Recently, i heard a story about a woman who got married to her husband and had 4 children, but the problem is that her husband is not the biological father. Each time she look at her husband, she always feel pity for him. Her ex boyfriend who is the father is threatening her to give him his children since his wife is unable to conceive for him.

He asked her to explain things to her husband before he expose it himself...
She said she love her husband so much she dont want to hurt him...

She lamented that she was carried away by her ex sexual performance, he is more romantic than her husband. That her husby has small DICK and he is not handsome, so she was securing the future of her children, she want them to look like her ex.. Cos he is handsome..

Her conundrum is how she will explain things to her husband because it will hurt him.

I was very angry when i heard this, having a single child in which her husband is not the Biological father may be forgiven but having up to 4 should never be forgiven cos it is intentional and shows she has no conscience.
Married Woman are becoming scarier this days.

This is pure paternity fraud.

Cc
Lalasticlala Myndd44 seun

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by nrexzy: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2020
The should be stoned to death for deceit...

1 Like

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by cRobo: 7:52am On Mar 16, 2020
rubbish
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 7:56am On Mar 16, 2020
nrexzy:
The should be stoned to death for deceit...
And another man is raising children he didn’t know do not belong to him
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Tonnexy: 7:56am On Mar 16, 2020
Ok
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Opiizy(m): 8:00am On Mar 16, 2020
Every Man Desires a Happy Family!
This Virus Called Premature Ejaculation and Weak Erection has destroyed lots of homes.
Inability to satisfy your woman in BED!!
You were not born that way, CURE IT NOW!! Follow this
http://Sites.google.com/view/Room-hunter
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Tomide007: 8:02am On Mar 16, 2020
Kalatium:
Recently, i heard a story about a woman who got married to her husband and had 4 children, but the problem is that her husband is not the biological father. Each time she look at her husband, she always feel pity for him. Her ex boyfriend who is the father is threatening her to give him his children since his wife is unable to conceive for him.

She lamented that she was carried away by her ex sexual performance, he is more romantic than her husband. That her husby has small DICK and he is not handsome, so she was securing the future of her children, she want them to look like her ex.. Cos he is handsome..

Her conundrum is how she will explain things to her husband because it will hurt him.

I was very angry when i heard this, having a single child in which her husband is not the Biological father may be forgiven but having up to 4 should never be forgiven cos it is intentional and shows she has no conscience.
Married Woman are becoming scarier this days
Women have the desire of ensuring that they give birth for handsome men. Simply b'cose they want handsome/beautiful children.
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by nrexzy: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2020
Kalatium:

And another man is raising children he didn’t know do not belong to him
The height of evil

1 Like

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Fisher007: 9:18am On Mar 16, 2020
Hmm this is not new or news anymore.
It is a common thing nowadays. The height of paternity fraud as skyrocketed recently.

The reason being DNA is now widely affordable and accessible by all. Although this case above is different. The husband didn't even bother to check because he is oldschool and still in love.

Love is magical. Magic is a scam strick. Equal love is a scam. You all better start learning from these experiences and marital secrets nowadays. Some funny people will be like my case will be different. My brother there is nothing new happening under the sun. Your case will be similar in one way or the other. Simple truth.

I stop supporting and believing in marriage.
As a man, I have eating the forbidden fruit of redpill knowledge and my eyes are widely open now. I see the deceit, scandal, societal norms, abnormalities, and peer pressure placed on me as an individual. I came out of the matrix. I see the shinning prison both men and women put themselves in all because of their social and societal programming.

I don't have a problem in bringing a child to life but it has to be mine and I am ready to take responsibilitiy of him/her. I believe in compatibility in one form or the other and not love. It disgust me to see people lie to eachother on the marital altar everytime ( for better for worse bla bla bla). While we know all those chants are just a mirage of the real deal coming up ahead.

Nowadays when I read or hear stuff about love or marriage or relationship gone wrong , I am not puzzled or surprised at all. Even if it is a marriage or Union of 30 years, trust me alot of hidden dark secrets that will make you laugh and wonder why go through all these stress.

Well to everyman is personal choice. Enjoy it while it last.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2020
This one pass me far far.

Even Ubunja wey know woman pass me sef go dey surprised at the extent of this woman's prefidy.

E don talk am before sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Olunmercy56(f): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy So she didn't know the man's dick was small shocked shocked I pity the innocent man, that woman need to be stone to death cry cry She just wasted the man's time and money
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by skywalker240(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2020
Redpills for me all the day's of my life

4 Likes

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by blackjack21(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2020
angry angry

1 Like

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by evil1: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2020
The type of deceitful love nest we men find ourselves in is one that bears a question mark.

Because of the clime we find ourselves, every married couple from 2020 has to undergo DNA test immediately the wife puts to birth

1 Like

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by luvyaself95(m): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2020
Fisher007:
It is a common thing nowadays. The height of paternity fraud as skyrocketed recently.

The reason being DNA is now widely affordable and accessible by all. Although this case above is different. The husband didn't even bother to check because he is oldschool and still in love.

Love is magical. Magic is a scam strick. Equal love is a scam. You all better start learning from these experiences and marital secrets nowadays. Some funny people will be like my case will be different. My brother there is nothing new happening under the sun. Your case will be similar in one way or the other. Simple truth.

As a man, I have eating the forbidden fruit of redpill knowledge and my eyes are widely open now. I see the deceit, scandal, societal norms, abnormalities, and peer pressure placed on me as an individual. I came out of the matrix. I see the shinning prison both men and women put themselves in all because of their social and societal programming.

I don't have a problem in bringing a child to life but it has to be mine and I am ready to take responsibilitiy of him/her. I believe in compatibility in one form or the other and not love. It disgust me to see people lie to eachother on the marital altar everytime ( for better for worse bla bla bla). While we know all those chants are just a mirage of the real deal coming up ahead.

Nowadays when I read or hear stuff about love or marriage or relationship gone wrong , I am not puzzled or surprised at all. Even if it is a marriage or Union of 30 years, trust me alot of hidden dark secrets that will make you laugh and wonder why go through all these stress.

You say the whole truth and what some guys doesn't understand or don't want to know.

2 Likes

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by luvyaself95(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Olunmercy56:
cheesy cheesy So she didn't know the man's dick was small shocked shocked I pity the innocent man, that woman need to be stone to death cry cry She just wasted the man's time and money

This is not only money and time wasted she wasted the man life.
Women eh i troway cap for you.

2 Likes

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Tomide007:

Women have the desire of ensuring that they give birth for handsome men. Simply b'cose they want handsome/beautiful children.
Then they should just marry handsome husbands. Why marry a man that is ugly then cheat on him with a handsome man
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Fisher007:

I blame some men. When you tell them to go for paternity test they will say they trust their wife. I pity them
With this kind of cases i am hearing these days eh Forget trust, DNA test is compulsory

Some ladies know they are very guilty. When a man suggest for DNA test They will tell you "If you love me, then you must trust me." Bullshit.

5 Likes

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Tomide007: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Kalatium:

Then they should just marry handsome husbands. Why marry a man that is ugly then cheat on him with a handsome man
Its a case of....are you your types type?
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2020
luvyaself95:

This is not only money and time wasted she wasted the man life. Women eh i troway cap for you.
Since when God made woman, the world as not rested
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Kalatium(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2020
evil1:
The type of deceitful love nest we men find ourselves in is one that bears a question mark.

Because of the clime we find ourselves, every married couple from 2020 has to undergo DNA test immediately the wife puts to birth

I blame some men. When you tell them to go for paternity test they will say they trust their wife. I pity them
With this kind of cases i am hearing these days eh Forget trust, DNA test is compulsory
Some ladies know they are very guilty. When a man suggest for DNA test They will tell you "If you love me, then you must trust me." Bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by evil1: 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kalatium:

2020 women nothing like trust.
It takes the grace of God to marry a good woman.
I know of a married woman who still has a slight connection with her ex. An the funny part is that her husband is well to do and she is also a working class young lady
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Olakunleyakub(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fear women
Olunmercy56:
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Leezah(f): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
A DNA test is the best way, but if evolutionary theory (and Maury Povitch) teaches us anything, it’s that if you think you aren’t the father (unless it’s for selfish reasons, you’re probably right.

Children tend to look more like their fathers. Some scientists assume it’s because women give birth and men need to have another way to recognize their offspring (pre DNA testing)

As a general rule, if you want the child and relationship but don’t think it’s yours, it probably isn’t. If you don’t want the child or relationship then have the DNA test.

Really ask yourself whether the DNA test will change your decision: will this be any less your child because of DNA? Would you punish a ten year old for his mother’s decade-old unfaithfulness?

Unfaithfulness is an important issue to address, and should be more of a concern than whether or not a child is genetically yours. A great number of men choose to leave the unfaithful woman and continue parenting the child. People don’t tend to be unfaithful with really amazing human beings, and most good men don’t want to condemn their children to a life of being parented by a guy who hangs around bars trying to pick up random chicks.

So before doing this I guess the hard but important questions are:

Why am I doing this and how do I feel about that?
Am I aware that she has been unfaithful and do I want to just leave her and keep joint custody so my child has a good father?
What will I do if the child isn’t mine? How will I feel if the child is mine and I questioned this?
What will my partner do when she finds out I didn’t trust her , if the test says I’m the father?
Am I using this DNA test to have “proof” of cheating? (If you are, it isn’t likely to work. Cheating women will generally use protection with the boyfriend(s) they wouldn’t use with their spouses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Deeminaj(f): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wickedness in the highest order

1 Like

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Omar09(m): 1:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kalatium:

She lamented that she was carried away by her ex sexual performance, he is more romantic than her husband. [/b]That her husby has small DICK and he is not handsome,[b] so she was securing the future of her children, she want them to look like her ex.. Cos he is handsome..

Married Woman are becoming scarier this days

Arthur21s
Arthur21
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Doortun(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
evil1:

2020 women nothing like trust.
It takes the grace of God to marry a good woman.
I know of a married woman who still has a slight connection with her ex. An the funny part is that her husband is well to do and she is also a working class young lady

Paternity Fraud is real and because of its effect on kids and mothers this issue has been downplayed by media and the public and everything is okay as long as men continue to be a provider.

In some countries it is illegal for a presumed father to do DNA test of the kid without the express consent of the mother and yet he is required to pay child support on monthly basis that automatically gets deducted from the man's paycheck.

Many women have knowingly point fingers to a good provider as the father of a kid knowing fully the the real biological father will be irresponsible and will not be a "good father"

It is a menance in the developed world 25% of men are raising kids that are not their biological child(ren).

Inately, women want it ALL and society has been dancing to their tune since time immemorial at the expense of unsuspecting men. Have you ever heard the saying "Alpha forks, Beta bucks"

Alpha(Thugs)will blow their (women's)back off when young and sexually active and Beta(morally upright) will inherit the damage goods through marriage and provide for the kids and support the woman's lifestyle and she still can go back into her ways after securing a good father.

Good to know more men are becoming redpilled and seeing things the way it is and not what society wants them to see.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omar09:

Arthur21s
Arthur21
Chill,I am not pro-woman or a vagina worshipper. Why are you calling me as a witness to females misbehavior?have you not seen me call out dogs like Lil miss.favy,funmi,r1ele, sexy lassie,dig my gold?
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Omar09(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
Arthur21s:

Chill,I am not pro-woman or a vagina worshipper. Why are you calling me as a witness to females misbehavior?have you not seen me call out dogs like Lil miss.favy,funmi,r1ele, sexy lassie,dig my gold?

I've seen you. Actually I pointed you to the bolded. Wanted you to see why I called women and men who settled for fat, ugly partners low self esteemed.
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
evil1:

It will not stop them from fuckery...
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by luvyaself95(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kalatium:

Since when God made woman, the world as not rested

As in eh seriously not at rest but our mama's are not like these nowadays women.
Re: They Had 4 Kids But Her Husband Is Not The Biological Father by tydi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Fisher007:

Brother, if only I can copy this and paste it all over the dumb brain of simps we have and call men these days.
Las las everything na scam.. I have been there and back.
Married thinking its so it gonna be, so sweet and romantic like it all started but like I said everything na scam las las.. we as humans are still very lost in this thing we call existence (life).. Compatibility is the key. Only God our creator can give genuine Love and wouldn't get tired of doing that. Human beings love is transient, moving like a flowing water.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Yansh Or Breast, Slim Or Fat, Tall Or Short What's Your Spec / My Girl Cried For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.