Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Woman Who had Several Miscarriages Discovers her Hubby Posioned her Drink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who had Several Miscarriages Discovers her Hubby Posioned her Drink (363 Views)

A Woman Removes Paint Varnish And Discovers Her Husband’s 50-year-old Secret / My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who had Several Miscarriages Discovers her Hubby Posioned her Drink by Bhelamblog(m): 3:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is the most heartbreaking stories i have read in a while, A devastated woman who suffered numerous miscarriages has revealed how she discovered her darling hubby was behind it all.. He used to poison her drink each time she is pregnant, even poisoned her when she was pregnant for twins, and she had miscarriage..
Na wa.. Read her post below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/heartbreaking-moment-pregnant-woman.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

(1) (Reply)

#bbn2018: Tangling Against Odds......double Wahala Day 32 Update / 4 Tips To Find The Person Of Your Dreams / Does A Sexless Relationship Justify Infidelity? Let's Hear Your Opinion T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.