Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Young Lady Under The Influence Of Juju - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Lady Under The Influence Of Juju (330 Views)

Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad / Curvy Lady Under Fire For Dancing "Soapy" (Photos) / Rich South African lady Under Fire For Saying Money is not Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Under The Influence Of Juju by liquidlove2018: 4:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
Good day Ma,

My name is Nina (not real name). I need your advice on something troubling my mind seriously. I got a job in a company about a year ago. As soon as I resumed,the MD of the company started to take interest in me. I refused all his advances because he is a married man old enough to be my father. He kept pressuring me but I just refused.

The advances continued and I kept refusing. One day,he called me into his office. He asked me to sit down which I did. The next thing I knew he was blowing a substance on me that made me very weak. He then climbed on me,removed my underwear and I didnt even reject. He had his fill of me and asked me to dress up and leave his office. I got back to my seat and realized that I just allowed this man to have sex with me with no form of resistance whatsoever.I began to cry cos I just realized that this man had used juju or something on me.

After that incident,I have contemplated quiting my job but I dont have any other option at the moment. I decided to avoid the man at all cost. When he realized I was avoiding me,he would come to my office and say hello Nina. Once he says that,I get up and follow him to his office without even thinking about it. That happened twice after the first time.

http://livelystones.com.ng/young-lady-under-the-influence-of-sexual-jujucries-for-help/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Bathes Husband’s P*nis With Acid For Impregnating Her Bestfriend / Cussons Baby Moments / Are You Tired Of Dating The Wrong Guy? Watch The Video Stop Attracting Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.