Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,057 members, 7,835,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad (4141 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place / This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by hashtagged(m): 7:42am On Jan 13, 2021
Yesterday in my area a carpenter caught his wife cheating on him this is after finding out few months ago that she had five children before marrying him(and he is taking care of the five kids which are not his own). His family members came and the guy was furious his wife ran away but they later caught her so they carried their village people to the boy's house she was cheating with, The boy said he had been dating the guy's wife for 2yrs and she is 3months pregnant for him and their sixth child is his own, the people now dragged the woman to the chiefs place to beat her for what she did na then the man con start to day beg that they should leave his wife alone( I was surprised cause this man was angry like who can kill somebody before) the boys there even wan beat the man but the man carried his wife back home, The wife was just laughing and saying what God joined together may no may put assunder that the people should leave her alone and her husband loves her like that, the man was just mute. I don't know if this is juju or the man is just a mad person.

Cc forano
Lalastica
Ubunja

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by majamajic(m): 7:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Have u finished the story ?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Hypemanshuga: 7:53am On Jan 13, 2021
The wife was laughing as they were beating her ??

1 Like

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by NwaAmaikpe: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2021
shocked

That is true love; the bible explains it in John 3:16 that " For God SO loved the world that he gave his only son to die"
and
also in John 15:13 that "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

It is selfless and unrelatable to.
The type of love that makes people kill themselves.
The type of love that erases all your sense of self-worth.
The type of love that is not sane.
The type that you only appreciate if it comes with pain.

Yes, that is insanity, but we have been manipulated to term it true love.

If you've never felt it before, then you've never met the one who could manipulate you just as good as this woman and that's not a good thing.
Because everyone has to feel this type of love to know when and how to put a stop valve on their heart.

True love is what it is; it makes no sense.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by foreverme1225: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2021
Shit happens, it might not be juju, .the man is a weak man
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Fvckyouall: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is true love.
It is selfless and

Where that koboko dey again

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by ewaski(m): 7:56am On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by hashtagged(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2021
Hypemanshuga:
The wife was laughing as they were beating her ??

The man did not allow them touch her he was shielding her when she started laughing and was saying that. She was laughing like a witch aswr
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Lomprico2: 7:57am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is true love.
The type of love that makes people kill thenselves for another.

Yes, that is insanity....but we have been manipulated to term it true love.

there is nothing true there, its Juju!
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by hashtagged(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2021
majamajic:
Have u finished the story ?

It's still ongoing this happened yesterday am yet to see what happens today his mother came to the house yesterday evening
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by felong(m): 7:58am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is true love.

grin
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by hashtagged(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is true love.

This is not love, love is not stupidity
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Hypemanshuga: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2021
hashtagged:

The man did not allow them touch her he was shielding her when she started laughing and was saying that. She was laughing like a witch aswr

There may not be any jazz involved. Dont
underestimate the power of good pussy

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by majamajic(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2021
hashtagged:

It's still ongoing this happened yesterday am yet to see what happens today his mother came to the house yesterday evening

Be updating us , I need see how it ended

Did u put mouth for the matter ?
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by hashtagged(m): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2021
Hypemanshuga:

There may not be any jazz involved. Dont
underestimate the power of good pussy

Lol she had five children for another man how would that pussy still be good undecided. It would be slacked like oil well. The man was very angry when he found out and was ready to send her packing but later when they went to the chief he started behaving like a puppet she was controlling
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by hashtagged(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2021
majamajic:

Be updating us , I need see how it ended

Did u put mouth for the matter ?

I followed them to the chiefs place, the man is a hard-working guy but I didn't interfere Sha I don't like putting head in people's matta
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2021
It was no juju.
For men, to fall in "love" is the same as to fall in mad. cheesy
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Omihanifa: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2021
The man is being manipulated by the shameless wife
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by DoubleEngine007: 8:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Some men are like that,even some so called serious boyfriends are like that too. Weak and stupid, they take every shit their partner put on their face... Such men are everywhere, even on this forum and on this thread.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Lightangel65: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2021
What a pussy ass nigga.
Lalastica abeg move this mumu go promise land
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Degrezhaa: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2021
Nothing redpiller no good read about simps matter everyday
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by illicit(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2021
pics and video will have done justice....
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Liposure: 8:48am On Jan 13, 2021
That juju no be fake
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by zexy2030(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2021
She is a witch, the man had a great destiny, she knows his weakness. That's why she had points to sleep around.
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by braimeddy: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2021
It is very possible the lady is the bread winner that's why he's begging they should leave his wife alone
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 13, 2021
hashtagged:

This is not love, love is not stupidity

Yes. That's exactly what it is. Synonyms.
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by ShackWes(f): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2021
pics or don't believe this bullcrap
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2021
hashtagged:
Yesterday in my area a carpenter caught his wife cheating on him this is after finding out few months ago that she had five children before marrying him(and he is taking care of the five kids which are not his own). His family members came and the guy was furious his wife ran away but they later caught her so they carried their village people to the boy's house she was cheating with, The boy said he had been dating the guy's wife for 2yrs and she is 3months pregnant for him and their sixth child is his own, the people now dragged the woman to the chiefs place to beat her for what she did na then the man con start to day beg that they should leave his wife alone( I was surprised cause this man was angry like who can kill somebody before) the boys there even wan beat the man but the man carried his wife back home, The wife was just laughing and saying what God joined together may no may put assunder that the people should leave her alone and her husband loves her like that, the man was just mute. I don't know if this is juju or the man is just a mad person.

Cc forano
Lalastica
Ubunja
Na Juju. Love Portion Is Involved.

Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by hashtagged(m): 9:29am On Jan 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

Yes. That's exactly what it is. Synonyms.

They are not the same thing sha
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by chariisGRACE(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe's opinion is my opinion
Re: Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad by Emu4u2c: 9:47am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is true love; the bible explains it in John 3:16 that " For God SO loved the world that he gave his only son to die"
and
also in John 15:13 that "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

The type of love that makes people kill themselves.
The type of love that erases all your sense of self-worth.
The type that you only appreciate if it comes with pain.

Yes, that is insanity, but we have been manipulated to term it true love.

If you've never felt it before, then you've never met the one who could manipulate you just as good as this woman and that's not a good thing.
Because everyone has to feel this type of love to know when and how to put a stop valve on their heart.

True love is what it is; it makes no sense.
I too like this moniker.
He resonates well with my person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: SHS Student And Teacher Caught Ch£w!ng Themselves Inside Classroom / Most Virgins Are Guilty Of This, Why? / Bride Price List For My Fiance From Ohafia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.