Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Would You Bang Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Bang Her? (2750 Views)

One Telepathic Way To Make A Woman Know You Want To Bang Her. / How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Bang Her? by TheMenCode: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2018
Guys would you bang this babe?

Yes or Yes?

[img][/img]

Quick one, we are now live on Twitter. You can follow us for regular exclusive content on pick up lines, game and be first to get our new post notification.

Twitter: @TheMenCode1

www.twitter.com/TheMenCode1

Re: Would You Bang Her? by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2018
Not my spec but hell YEA!!!
Re: Would You Bang Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Would You Bang Her? by Nedfed(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
Wia is she?
Cos all I can see here is bone

Re: Would You Bang Her? by habsydiamond(m): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
Are u sure she be woman cos she look like man with woman shape

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Set To Wed As He Proposed To Longtime Girlfriend / Men Can You Marry An Older Lady. ......***men Only***!! / Tips On How To Know A[virgin Guy]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.