Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,923 members, 7,810,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! (10042 Views)

One Telepathic Way To Make A Woman Know You Want To Bang Her. / How To Tell A Woman You Want To Bang Her / She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Ayomide11111: 1:43pm On Dec 10, 2019
I just spent 3months in her house now and the signs i have
Been reading from this woman are numerous thinking maybe
All those signs were just normal and unintentional, until yesterday.
This woman should be at her early 50s, though she is a beautiful woman with seductive assets both
Front and back... and im just 30. I was
Having my bath yesterday when this woman asked of me from my room neighbors
And they told her i was in the bathroom, but i dont know how this woman got inside my room
When i entered my room i saw madam
Already sleeping in my bed, i was surprised, wetin happen? She said wants me to check
Something out of his phone. Haa!! Something out?
Ok, bring your phone, trying to collect the phone but before i know what is happening madam has hijacked
My towel... Na god save me yesterday cos i put boxers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Finnese001: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
angry
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by iykeklef(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
guy why you de lie na..lie lie daddy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Ayomide11111: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Whalai i no lai
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Korllami007: 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ayomide11111:
This woman should be at her early 50s, though she is a beautiful woman with seductive assets both
And they told her i was in the bathroom, but i dont know how this woman got inside my room
Already sleeping in my bed, i was surprised, wetin happen? She said wants me to check
Ok, bring your phone, trying to collect the phone but before i know what is happening madam has hijacked

How did God you?
Please Explain.
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Bro no fear so long she's not married.. you shbe. Lot to gain Sha.... But play smart...

I know youroba boys ain't smart,unlike the igbos... Well you have to try get some tips from them....
Remember so long she's single ohhh... My hand no dey

Ayomide11111:
Whalai i no lai

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
I don't see myself digging 50+yrs old hole

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2019
Hijacked kill u there
Liar

6 Likes

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by pode(m): 4:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
To save your destiny, pack your things out of that compound

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
U Are Telling Lies.Ur Is Story Not Genuine.

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Noblebrown7(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
Do what you know you can do.. cheesy
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by drezzyx(m): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
Explain and expansiate with vivid contrast after she hijacked your towel then your boxers was next on the line ,did she sucked your Black Dick (10 marks)

4 Likes

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by zexy2030(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ur pisshure or I don't blivit

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Anacondaprick: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ayomide11111:

Picture or I don't believe

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by paix(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I don't see myself digging 50+yrs old hole
I can assure you that some 50+ year are still tight, compared to all those cucumber eaters.
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Xcelentpedigree: 5:20pm On Dec 10, 2019
avoid her at all cost

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by culf: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2019
be careful with her.
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2019
I don't want to go that area.i prefer fresh women with no wrinkles, nice face and body.
paix:
I can assure you that some 50+ year are still tight, compared to all those cucumber eaters.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by tonysunkan: 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
Your story looks more like a fiction.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by paix(m): 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
I don't want to go that area.i prefer fresh women with no wrinkles, nice face and body.
I can still bet my last shillings that there are women 50+ yrs that are still fresh and wrinkle free.
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
There is no way a 50yrs old woman will be as fresh as a 30yrs old. I don't date women who are over 30
paix:
I can still bet my last shillings that there are women 50+ yrs that are still fresh and wrinkle free.
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by paix(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
I don't want to live in the same house with the landlord/lady; and if I am a landlord, my tenants won't be in the same compound with me.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by paix(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
There is no way a 50yrs old woman will be as fresh as a 30yrs old. I don't date women who are over 30
I said they are fresh, I didn't say they are as fresh as.....
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2019
paix:
I said they are fresh, I didn't say they are as fresh as.....
why no go for the very fresh one

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by hazard7(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Ayomide11111:
Hmmmmmmmm op post is suspicious but I will stay away from her if I were u
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by paix(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
why no go for the very fresh one
Some would like the wrinkled body better, opposite attract.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Kingsteve(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
As aggressive as a full-blown konjified woman.
Smh

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by AfroKnight: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2019
Imagine if a 50 year old man did this to a 30 year old spinster. The thread would be saturated with toxic fumes from angry feminists.

Bro, tell us what happened after she “hijacked” your towel. Did you pay her for the next 2 years with quality nacking? Wise up. No free service. Nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by davis51(m): 10:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
But cum una believe dis guy......he just won't to hear what we have to say...he's f**king her
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Skmoda360(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
Make I believe the lies small undecided

Comot for here....my hand no dey ooooo
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by Maxxim: 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2019
U sabi lie dude, pics or I don't believe.
Re: My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!! by timibare(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
ifykris22:
Bro no fear so long she's not married.. you shbe. Lot to gain Sha.... But play smart...

I know youroba boys ain't smart,unlike the igbos... Well you have to try get some tips from them....
Remember so long she's single ohhh... My hand no dey

na so so MAAGUN ( THUNDERBOLT ) full Yoruba land

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Hate On South African Women? / Meet Rhoda!! The Girl With The Widest Hips You Have Ever Seen? / What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.