Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) (31065 Views)

Father Beats His Daughter To Death In Akure, Sparks Outrage (Graphic Photos) / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by nkwuocha: 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2018
Poverty
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 9:15pm On Mar 02, 2018
The same father that will go on twitter to RAISE funds for hospital fees.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by ElNero(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Bad news everywhere.

It's no surprise sha cos we live in the Last days as foretold.
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
Always thank God in all situation..strange stories nowadays but what baffles me is that,it’s from the low or lower abi lowest class.some illiterate up there aid children of nowadays act funny.i acted so cry funny while growing up and my dad never used a plank on me,talk less of iron rod
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by ideologies(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is not anger.

It is a spirit higher than anger

By the time he saw the first blood drop, he would have stopped if it was anger.
Deicide:
What anger can cause

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nimi22:

There's nothing a child will do that should warrant a father beating him with cutlass. Haba now
I agree with what you said. Let's wait for the boy's father version even though I know nothing will justify this act except in a case of self defense which I doubt
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Nelchuksmandela(m): 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Im for kukuma kill im pikin
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by paix(m): 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Nickymezor:
His dad went way too far biko, tho i dont knw his offence
Maybe the boy defiled his own blood sister.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
The man is related to governor El_Rufai master of destroyer
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 02, 2018
nifemi25:
Can someone please interview the father and let's us know what was the boy offense.
Oga, no offence is enough to warrant such shit from the retarded father
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:32pm On Mar 02, 2018
paix:
Maybe the boy defiled his own blood sister.
Well who knows The cutlass beating is so wrong sha.
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 9:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
lonelydora:
My bible says....Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child but the ROD (not cane oooo) of correction shall drive it far away from him.

The father probably was fulfilling the scripture. Sorry, poor boy

Fulfilling the scriptures with cutlass? Lol! It's well o

Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Wallade(m): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
nifemi25:
Can someone please interview the father and let's us know what was the boy offense.

Do you think it is safe to interview the father?
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Children of nowadays na to commit them into God's hand
shocked
Ah, You need to pray for yourself O!
Children are just copying and doing WHATEVER they see around them.
On the road,
In TV, music videos, internet
-
They are being bombarded with a huge amount of negative Media. And they want to copy whatever they see.
-
24hrs TV, 24hrs internet, 24 hrs Davido grabbing woman's nyash.
-
If you like deceive yourself that you were not aware that they SAW one negative behaviour or another. THEY SAW IT. And WANT to copy.
-
Hence the STRANGE and ridiculous behaviour of most kids today tat can drive a father mad to injure his son this way.
-
The world YOU grew up in is GONE. They have no idea what you are talking about and they are not even taught history in school. All they know is TODAY, NOW.

1 Like

Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by lonelydora: 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
ADRIAN88:

Fulfilling the scriptures with cutlass? Lol! It's well o

You forgot cutlass is made of iron and Rod is iron too
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Rushna27(f): 10:07pm On Mar 02, 2018
This is madness in disguise....... no matter the offence of the kid,cutlass shud not replace pankere...if a father uses cutlass wot den will a stranger use?
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Pylony(m): 10:10pm On Mar 02, 2018
Mental test need to be carried out on every Nigerian citizen, many are mad just few are roaming the streets.
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 02, 2018
beats his son wit cutlass? shocked
strange things be happening under this buhari govt sad

Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by tochi8888(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
What the boy did.....

From a reliable source...

I heard the boy told his father that Buhari is the best president and He should vote him again in 2019..

Meanwhile the father was a member of the rejected Peace Corps.

BOO HARRY .........See what you have caused.
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by masks(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
can someone interview the father with electric shocks all over his body and find out what offense the boy committed in the man's next life.... rubbish!!!
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by ogunwale111(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
as long as d boy didn't kill
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 11:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
using cutlass to beat your child and not expect the child to be a menace to society... most parents lack discipline
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2018
jonaboy:
From what I heard this afternoon in one of the Radio stations here in Kaduna, the father demanded the sum of three hundred naira that belongs to the son from the son and when the son refused to give him the money He got angry and descended on the poor boy with a machete.

Small boy like vhiz, give am fada money?

And of d pikin give am e go shamelessly collect am cheesy
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by henrybomb(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2018
What would he have done to deserve this, many are mad few are roaming the streets
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Akonimohate12: 1:10am On Mar 03, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by swiperthefox: 4:48am On Mar 03, 2018
The fact that he is lives in Nigeria is his saving grace. If it were abroad, he will be in jail and will remain there for a long time and the child taken by the government.
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by christ007(m): 5:52am On Mar 03, 2018
nifemi25:
no matter what the offense is,while will a father beat his own son with cutlass.thia is madness
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by christ007(m): 5:56am On Mar 03, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
using cutlass to beat your child and not expect the child to be a menace to society... most parents lack discipline
not all parent. It is only Hausa people grin coz this is in Kaduna
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2018
Ahmed0336:

Children of nowadays na to commit them into God's hand
commit ke abi gada massage di idiot man
Re: Father Beats His Son With Cutlass In Kaduna. Injures Him (Photos) by Brains1990(m): 9:08am On Mar 03, 2018
I know the idiotic father must be a muslim to do this. I dnt understand why these aboki's are so stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Uses A POS To Extort Money From Bike Rider In Lagos (Video) / SARS Shoots Ram Seller Dead At A Market In Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Abule Egba Resident Carries Ritual With Manager Photo On It To IKEDC Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.