Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,535 members, 7,865,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers (53337 Views)

Jonathan Appointed ECOWAS Special Envoy To Mali / Ekiti Election: Coalition Of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings / Goodluck Jonathan Steps Out For Sierra Leone Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by bigfish3k: 9:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=65534357][/quote]

jealousy will not finish u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by dominion001(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
chuksjuve:
Which country, international organization will like to associate with buhari when he is done ?

I still trying to figure out what type of appointment he will get!

Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria will like to associate with him.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by LZAA: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
bigfish3k:

jealousy will not finish u
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by LZAA: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
dominion001:
Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria will like to associate with him.
funny enough as e bad reach saudi arabia dy dodge am
chai grin

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by MrRichmond: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Adebowale89:

anyone can be celebrated in Africa by Africans. he was honoured because of his peaceful exit and that record was stated when he was recognized by international bodies because of the bloodless exit

GEJ wasn't celebrated because of his administration but for allowing humanity to play first over his ambition. so don't get it twisted

When your Fulani master leaves in 2019, can you boast of a peaceful & bloodless exit?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Adebowale89(m): 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
MrRichmond:

When your Fulani master leaves in 2019, can you boast of a peaceful & bloodless exit?

when your hero couldn't complete the Niger bridge as promised, did you hang yourself?

stop asking question like a rehabilitation patient
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Adebowale89(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
GuestManor:

Nigeria has been a failed state oga from the time of creation with a failed military constitution, control your jealousy.

you should control your sense of reasoning. if your IQ is active you would ve comprehend my analysis

you folks should stop quoting me if you can't comprehend a mere opinion
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by NWgraphics(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Etihadstore:
I have been hearing of free town never knew it is in Sierra loene

And I have been imagining if things are really free in freetown sad
puna no b free for Freetown woo. I know u de think am grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by toprealman: 10:37am On Mar 04, 2018
One Mr Obj won't be happy with this appointment.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by GuestManor: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Adebowale89:

you should control your sense of reasoning. if your IQ is active you would ve comprehend my analysis

you folks should stop quoting me if you can't comprehend a mere opinion

Adebowale89, your plenty English will not help you become a better person. Slow down and control your jealousy. It will help you see far and go far. Cheers! My IQ

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by Adebowale89(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
GuestManor:

Adebowale89, your plenty English will not help you become a better person. Slow down and control your jealousy. It will help you see far and go far. Cheers! My IQ

no jealousy here nigga, GEJ was my mentor during him and yaradua regime, his past stories inspired me till date but he failed in governing Nigeria with his incompetencies

if Nigeria is like those Asia countries that jail on corruption, he should be in prison by now and all other past presidents including obj

what's bad is bad, there is nothing hero about GEJ in his administration but saving future loss, he was
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Sierra Leone’s Election Head Of Team Of Observers by GuestManor: 6:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Adebowale89:

no jealousy here nigga, GEJ was my mentor during him and yaradua regime, his past stories inspired me till date but he failed in governing Nigeria with his incompetencies

if Nigeria is like those Asia countries that jail on corruption, he should be in prison by now and all other past presidents including obj

what's bad is bad, there is nothing hero about GEJ in his administration but saving future loss, he was

Well, at the bolded

I see that phrase as subjective and not objective. In reality Nigeria so far has been a failed state from creation. If you go through our history from the days of amalgamation, you will see a very strong decline in terms of infrastructure, economy, education, health care etc, instead of growth and development. Right now you have a country that would rather encourage people to cut corner to become successful rather than through sustained hard work and creativity. Badbelle everywhere.

The reality is that no good man can right the wrongs but the PEOPLE; rather we choose the soft landing approach which is to come online to rant and apportion blames. No man in this world wants to fail but sometimes we fall short.

UNTILL WE PUT OUR HOUSE IN ORDER, EVERY LEADERSHIP WILL BE TARGED A FAILURE AND THE COUNTRY WILL FALL INTO MORE RUINS.

GEJ HAS MOVED ON, I HOPE WE ALL DO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola, Babangida, Jonathan & Yaradua Story / "Recipe For Poverty" - Reno Omokri Lists The Things That Can Make A Person Poor / Funny Resignation Letter Of A PDP Member In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.