Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,745 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? (9933 Views)

Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? / I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Suplexx: 9:15am On Mar 05, 2018
Saintsquare:
which doc u use make appointment

I no fit tell you that one for here o
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Saintsquare(m): 9:16am On Mar 05, 2018
Suplexx:

email o
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by justwise(m): 11:09am On Mar 05, 2018
Suplexx:
People who applied through Turkey two years ago were told by Turkish embassy in Nigeria that they should wait for feedback from Turkish govt if such student transit visas were allowed. The govt didn't reply the embassy on time, so many people didn’t get visa before resumption. But last year, there was no such delays, everyone going to study in Estonia who applied for transit visa through Turkish embassy in Nigeria got the visa. Those going to Lithuania also got.

Justwise, just accept you don't know everything.

Why do some of you jump from one point to another? Did that link mentioned Turkey?

It did not even mention Russia. It says Holland and Kenyan but here you are talking about turkey.

Of course I don’t know everything and make that claim it’s you guys who always come up that lazy argument when you ran out of what to say.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by justwise(m): 11:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Suplexx:

Why not? Must everything be done in secret ?
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Suplexx: 11:52am On Mar 05, 2018
justwise:

Why do some of you jump from one point to another? Did that link mentioned Turkey?

It did not even mention Russia. It says Holland and Kenyan but here you are talking about turkey.

Of course I don’t know everything and make that claim it’s you guys who always come up that lazy argument when you ran out of what to say.

I wasn't responding to your link, but to point out that the routes via transit countries might close because of decision of the embassy, not that the routes were previously illegal. The embassies might discover the number of applicants using their country as transit is higher to those visiting their country, then they stop issuing transit visa. They might also discover not everyone who claims to be going to study that is really a student, then they block the route totally.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Zaytun11(m): 3:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Really appreciate every single contribution from you guyz , kudos to ur elbows

Still following

Stay blessed
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by mavinc4u(f): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
grin grin this thread self.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Ggetter50: 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
@Justwise

Hey bro, I really adore your courage to questioning any ambiguous info on Nairaland, kudos. But, you don’t need to quickly tag or call every information illegal. I am not here to support anybody, but rather to state what I know. INFORMATION is power, and real life experience is very important too.

Not all countries required you to have Residence Permit of the country where their embassies are located before you can apply for their visa. E.g, Lithuania and Estonia. With the exception of Latvia, if you are not applying from your nearest embassy.

I have checked the websites of those countries embassies, Netherlands and Belgium that you mentioned to be issuing visas for Lithuania and Estonia; you are right, but unfortunately, they can only issue short stay visas which cannot be used for studies.

I could see that, Estonian thread was created in 2015, while Lithuanian student threads are everywhere on Nairaland. I am surprised that, you have never argued or mentioned to people on those threads not to go for their visas in India, Turkey, Egypt or wherever they chose to have it. Why are you arguing here now? Could it be that you have never read or come across those threads before?

Note that, I don’t know if they can use Russian fan ID status with them to applying for Estonian visa in Russia or not, but I believe if their status in Russia is legal and, and the aforementioned country’s embassy doesn’t question their status, then it means “possible”

Truly, if you have not gone far in hunting, definitely, you discrediting the claim of experienced hunters is meaningless! We learn everyday, let us always give room for people to express themselves before we attack.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Uglyboy2015: 8:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Better pickin!
Cc Baba J wise, Mr Wisdome��� hope you dey learn!
Ggetter50:
@Justwise

Hey bro, I really adore your courage to questioning any ambiguous info on Nairaland, kudos. But, you don’t need to quickly tag or call every information illegal. I am not here to support anybody, but rather to state what I know. INFORMATION is power, and real life experience is very important too.

Not all countries required you to have Residence Permit of the country where their embassies are located before you can apply for their visa. E.g, Lithuania and Estonia. With the exception of Latvia, if you are not applying from your nearest embassy.

I have checked the websites of those countries embassies, Netherlands and Belgium that you mentioned to be issuing visas for Lithuania and Estonia; you are write but unfortunately, they can only issue short stay visas which cannot be used for studies.

I could see that, Estonian thread was created in 2015, while Lithuanian student threads are everywhere on Nairaland. I am surprised that, you have never argued or mentioned to people on those threads not to go for their visas in India, Turkey, Egypt or wherever they chose to have it. Why are you arguing here now? Could it be that you have never read or come across those threads before?

Note that, I don’t know if they can use Russian fan ID status with them to applying for Estonian visa in Russia or not, but I believe if their status in Russia is legal and, and the aforementioned country’s embassy doesn’t question their status, then it means “possible”

Truly, if you have not gone far in hunting, definitely, you discrediting the claim of experienced hunters is meaningless! We learn everyday, let us always give room for people to express themselves before we attack.

Thanks

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by sobastical: 9:56am On Mar 06, 2018
mavinc4u:
grin grin this thread self.

Why not try to be reserve for some while
I can see you're everywhere and I won't lie you its not a good idea and like I said earlier try to be more reserve and relay your response to any that ask not just contributing to all what interest you.

I know what am saying and its from a clean mind

Safe!
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by mavinc4u(f): 12:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
sobastical:

Why not try to be reserve for some while
I can see you're everywhere and I won't lie you its not a good idea and like I said earlier try to be more reserve and relay your response to any that ask not just contributing to all what interest you.

I know what am saying and its from a clean mind

Safe!

Don't worry about me dear. Hoarding some vital information is not my thing though I have a limit to information I give, I don't watch masquerade by staying in a place so one needs to move around to get a perfect location. Thanks for your advice though, it is just a matter of months before I sign out of nairaland so they should enjoy the information I give while it lasts.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Uglyboy2015: 12:59pm On Mar 06, 2018
Jisos
mavinc4u:

Don't worry about me dear. Hoarding some vital information is not my thing though I have a limit to information I give, I don't watch masquerade by staying in a place so one needs to move around to get a perfect location. Thanks for your advice though, it is just a matter of months before I sign out of nairaland so they should enjoy the information I give while it lasts.

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 02, 2018
Just go Russia come back, at least travel experience don day
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by helpee(m): 7:34am On May 28, 2018
justwise:

The argument is not about fan ID, the argument is about applying for visa from Russia holding fan ID. Obviously you are twisting it.
Actually, it is very very possible but we dont need to allow nigerians to abuse it. I am presently on a whatsapp group of nigerians going to world cup and this topic has been well exhausted there. It is possible, even legal.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by nowpresence(f): 8:24am On May 28, 2018
please, you guys should throw more light on Estonia. Why so much interest in that country?
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by shina101(m): 2:13pm On May 28, 2018
sobastical2:

Because most folks going are for study and it gives edge to explore other countries in the EU region.

Wotz d standard of living there?
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by juzme: 9:39pm On May 29, 2018
I Wont say I have read all the post of this topic but will like to make a cautionary advice regarding trip to Russia. Dont be deceived that you can move to other European countries from Russia during your stay as a visitor(i.e using your Fan ID). There may be some exceptions like Belarus, Ukraine etc.
It is also going to be harder to obtain visa to any other countries in Europe (with your visitors visa) from Russia. of course, it may possible to apply for visa to countries like Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia but the chance of the visa being granted is small. Few of the reason they deny visa is because they have seen so many applicants that are not genuine
I think some visa agents will make it look possible just to rip you off.
You may travel to Russia to enjoy the world cup and leave the country before your visa expire and this will boost your travel experience.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by helpee(m): 3:27am On Jun 08, 2018
Juliusfriday95:

Pls add me to that WhatsApp group, I am going to Russia.
The WhatsApp group is now limited to helping people enjoy the world cup and ease their travel to and from world cup not for illegal crossing of the border. Very soon, other countries will introduce the FAN ID and ban innocent Nigerians from using it because of people using the FAN I'd for illegal Crossing of the border

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Knocks Down Student While Chasing Motorcyclist In Ogun / Nigerians This Is Canada Right Now, Would You Still Travel If Granted Visa? / LASG Announces Closure Of Oworonshoki, Adekunle & Adeniji Ramps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.