Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? (9644 Views)

Abuja Vs Lagos: Which Is More Advisable For Relocation? / I Got The Opportunity To Travel To Finland. / From The Streets Of Warri To Finland: My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by mavinc4u(f): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
justwise:

grin grin this is funny, so if you called me from Estonia embassy that is a proof that you have applied and visa issued to you?

Anybody can walk into Estonian embassy in London does that prove anything?

I will show you everything. I wanted to attach a screen shot of last year but I decided not to because of security reasons.

Check icotdile on https://www.nairaland.com/1972275/lets-talk-estonia/98
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Suplexx: 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
mavinc4u:

I am talking about the group that used fan id last year to enter russia in order to apply for estonia visa. They do not believe that one without a resident permit can travel to any country to apply for Lithuania or Estonia visa other than obtaining it from African country.

Please forgive them, they are ignorant about it.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by justwise(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
mavinc4u:

I will show you everything. I wanted to attach a screen shot of last year but I decided not to because of security reasons.

Check icotdile on https://www.nairaland.com/1972275/lets-talk-estonia/98

You are all over with your argument, its not Russia again now its the UK? We are not talking about the UK.

Going to Russia for world cup with fan ID and apply to move to another country is the argument here.

1 Like

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
mavinc4u:

grin abeg no bi my mouth you wan hear everything. That mission was a coded one. He didn't say anything further because many people were abusing many routes. He told people that contacted him, that is why I said you should contact him.

Indeed, obviously Nigerians and dodgy stuff are like 5&6. i read where he asked people to pm him for more info which says it all.

1 Like

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by mavinc4u(f): 7:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
justwise:

You are all over with your argument, its not Russia again now its the UK? We are not talking about the UK.

Going to Russia for world cup with fan ID and apply to move to another country is the argument here.

Yes but you started saying it is not possible for one to visit another country and apply for visa, it was as a result of that I mentioned uk and gave you link. Nothing is impossible as long as you have the information.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by justwise(m): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
mavinc4u:

Yes but you started saying it is not possible for one to visit another country and apply for visa, it was as a result of that I mentioned uk and gave you link. Nothing is impossible as long as you have the information.

That is not what i said you probably did not understand my post.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Uglyboy2015: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oga traveller! I’m not schooling in Russia, what you read there was an error. Did you see such mistake in my other write up?
I’m not claiming to be a traveller so why bragging that you’ve travelled more than have done? Just wonder what you’re trying to bring up.
Happy traveling sir!
Godson201333:

How can you be schooling in Russia and yet you cannot write simple English sentences?I have been around the world probably more than you and I am very sure of what I am saying.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Godson201333(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
Oga traveller! I’m not schooling in Russia, what you read there was an error. Did you see such mistake in my other write up?
I’m not claiming to be a traveller so why bragging that you’ve travelled more than have done? Just wonder what you’re trying to bring up.
Happy traveling sir!

Because you tagged me in an arrogant manner disclaiming the informations we just trying to give OP here....
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Uglyboy2015: 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
I had you tagged but didn’t write nothing. That was a mistake and you took it personal.
Godson201333:

Because you tagged me in an arrogant manner disclaiming the informations we just trying to give OP here....
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Jorussia(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
mavinc4u:

abeg leave @justwise alone.He will never agree with you.He thinks he know everything about visa and travelling. Yesterday, he argued with me that its impossible for a Nigeria to get asylum in Italy.

1 Like

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Saintsquare(m): 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
sometimes I just laugh when people argue about something they have no clue about all in the name of being too know. Having a fan ID means you are in Russia LEGALLY to watch football. Estonia embassy will attend to applicants as long the fan ID is still valid. Upon getting the visa the applicants will come back to Nigeria. Now what's so hard to decipher from this, must everything be rocket science?

9 Likes

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Godson201333(m): 9:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
I had you tagged but didn’t write nothing. That was a mistake and you took it personal.

no vex baba, we only using this thread to enlighten each other, oya tell me apology accepted
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Saintsquare(m): 9:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Godson201333:

no vex baba, we only using this thread to enlighten each other, oya tell me apology accepted
lol u funny and mature, nice
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Uglyboy2015: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
I only accept Apology in cash! I wan pay for flight lol
I respect you boss! God bless u�
Godson201333:

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Godson201333(m): 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
I only accept Apology in cash! I wan pay for flight lol
I respect you boss! God bless u�

Lol grin grin I don follow u for here ...Thats one self pass catch One love bro grin grin
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Godson201333(m): 10:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
Saintsquare:
lol u funny and mature, nice

Life is too short brotherly,I am frequent on travel thread because i only the consequences for people that travel without legal documents.

I also know fingers are not equal but still God bless..Thanks for the compliments though..
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Saintsquare(m): 10:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Godson201333:

Life is too short brotherly,I am frequent on travel thread because i only the consequences for people that travel without legal documents.

I also know fingers are not equal but still God bless..Thanks for the compliments though..
welcome boss
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Suplexx: 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Saintsquare:
sometimes I just laugh when people argue about something they have no clue about all in the name of being too know. Having a fan ID means you are in Russia LEGALLY to watch football. Estonia embassy will attend to applicants as long the fan ID is still valid. Upon getting the visa the applicants will come back to Nigeria. Now what's so hard to decipher from this, must everything be rocket science?

This is very simple. This is how it works.

Justwise, this is how it works, the Estonian school you have an admission will notify the Estonian embassy in the country you intend to use as a transit. The Estonian embassy there will attend to you if you are in the transit country legally. You get your visa and return to Nigeria.

We cannot tell you everything here because we don't want to jeopardize the chances of people that would be going this year.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by justwise(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2018
Suplexx:

This is very simple. This is how it works.

Justwise, this is how it works, the Estonian school you have an admission will notify the Estonian embassy in the country you intend to use as a transit. The Estonian embassy there will attend to you if you are in the transit country legally. You get your visa and return to Nigeria.

We cannot tell you everything here because we don't want to jeopardize the chances of people that would be going this year.

If this is legal why would it jeopardize anybody chances?
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Suplexx: 1:18am On Mar 05, 2018
justwise:
[/b]

If this is legal why would it jeopardize anybody chances?

It would not jeopardize the candidate's chance in the Estonian embassy in the transit country, but it could jeopardize the candidate's chance of leaving Nigeria.

Do you know routes to Estonia keep closing?

Georgia was the first route that Nigerians used as transit to Estonia. It closed. It used to be visa free entry for Nigerians. Then India was the next, before we knew it they stopped giving visa to students going to Estonia. The next was Egypt, they also stopped after a while.

Most times fake travelers come here, get information and use it to try some dubious trips. The result is the that the embassies are unable to differentiate genuine travelers from fake, then they stop issuing visas totally.

The thing is, it is better to manage information among genuine students so that we can all go.

Everyone knows about Russia now, but there is another country a group of students went through last year without visa stamped on their passport. They are all in Estonia now. Visa must not be on your passport, you only need legal entry to that country.

3 Likes

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by justwise(m): 6:34am On Mar 05, 2018
Suplexx:

It would not jeopardize the candidate's chance in the Estonian embassy in the transit country, but it could jeopardize the candidate's chance of leaving Nigeria.

Do you know routes to Estonia keep closing?

Georgia was the first route that Nigerians used as transit to Estonia. It closed. It used to be visa free entry for Nigerians. Then India was the next, before we knew it they stopped giving visa to students going to Estonia. The next was Egypt, they also stopped after a while.

Most times fake travelers come here, get information and use it to try some dubious trips. The result is the that the embassies are unable to differentiate genuine travelers from fake, then they stop issuing visas totally.

The thing is, it is better to manage information among genuine students so that we can all go.

Everyone knows about Russia now, but there is another country a group of students went through last year without visa stamped on their passport. They are all in Estonia now. Visa must not be on your passport, you only need legal entry to that country.

They are probably closing those routes because they are not legal, Netherlands embassy in Nigeria represents Estonia for issuing visa to Nigerians so there is no point traveling all the way to Russia or India to apply for visa

http://www.kairo.vm.ee/news/aid-570
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Saintsquare(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2018
justwise:

They are probably closing those routes because they are not legal, Netherlands embassy in Nigeria represents Estonia for issuing visa to Nigerians so there is no point traveling all the way to Russia or India to apply for visa

If you read the link very well,its stated that APPLICANTS FOR LONG TERM VISA AND RESIDENT PERMIT must still turn to nearest Estonia embassy,bsc students can't enter Estonia with type C visa,do you understand that?
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by justwise(m): 7:45am On Mar 05, 2018
Saintsquare:
If you read the link very well,its stated that APPLICANTS FOR LONG TERM VISA AND RESIDENT PERMIT must still turn to nearest Estonia embassy,bsc students can't enter Estonia with type C visa,do you understand that?

And if you read that link carefully you will notice that the nearest embassy is Nairobi Kenya and not Russia
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Saintsquare(m): 7:50am On Mar 05, 2018
justwise:

And if you read that link carefully you will notice that the nearest embassy is Nairobi Kenya and not Russia
Well according the foreign representative of Estonia, only Estonia embassy in Egypt can issue LONG D VISA for foreigners in Africa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_diplomatic_missions_of_Estonia
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Uglyboy2015: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Na die today ooo!
Saintsquare:
Well according the foreign representative of Estonia, only Estonia embassy in Egypt can issue LONG D VISA for foreigners in Africa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_diplomatic_missions_of_Estonia

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Saintsquare(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2018
Uglyboy2015:
Na die today ooo!
loool u ehn

1 Like

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Suplexx: 8:57am On Mar 05, 2018
justwise:

They are all legal. It is just that the embassy comes up with new policies not to issue transit visa when they are overwhelmed with too much transit visa applications. They don't have enough staff to handle the requests.

Turkey embassy in Nigeria appeared to have hired more hands to handled requests, but it is still not easy. Currently the next available appointment date in Turkey embassy is July already, when admissions are fully out, it could go to October within few says. They too could be overwhelmed and stop transit visas for students.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Saintsquare(m): 9:02am On Mar 05, 2018
Suplexx:

They are all legal. It is just that the embassy comes up with new policies not to issue transit visa when they are overwhelmed with too much transit visa applications. They don't have enough staff to handle the requests.

Turkey embassy in Nigeria appeared to have hired more hands to handled requests, but it is still not easy. Currently the next available appointment date in Turkey embassy is July already, when admissions are fully out, it could go to October within few says. They too could be overwhelmed and stop transit visas for students.
are sure its July? I wan make appointment o
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Suplexx: 9:06am On Mar 05, 2018
People who applied through Turkey two years ago were told by Turkish embassy in Nigeria that they should wait for feedback from Turkish govt if such student transit visas were allowed. The govt didn't reply the embassy on time, so many people didn’t get visa before resumption. But last year, there was no such delays, everyone going to study in Estonia who applied for transit visa through Turkish embassy in Nigeria got the visa. Those going to Lithuania also got.

Justwise, just accept you don't know everything.

1 Like

Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Suplexx: 9:09am On Mar 05, 2018
Saintsquare:
are sure its July? I wan make appointment o

Make it fast fast. I have an appointment for July. It could be August already.

When I wanted to pick a date in December, the nearest appointment date was March, then I thought it was too early. I didn’t reason I got March because people cancelled. When I checked in early February it was July.
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Saintsquare(m): 9:12am On Mar 05, 2018
Suplexx:

Make it fast fast. I have an appointment for July. It could be August already.

When I wanted to pick a date in December, the nearest appointment date was March, then I thought it was too early. I didn’t reason I got March because people cancelled. When I checked in early February it was July.
which doc u use make appointment
Re: From Russia To Finland It's Advisable? by Suplexx: 9:14am On Mar 05, 2018
Zaytun11:
To all nairalanders
I just got my Russia 2018 World Cup fan visa and i have it in mind to cross from Russia to Finland looking for greenland.
House i really need your advice before taking any step.
Your advice is highly welcome

Please don't try to escape from Russia. Attend your world cup and return. Try to be a genuine traveler always and everywhere you go.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Warns Of Possible Flooding Along River Benue & Niger / 1,487 Illegal Routes To Nigeria Uncovered / What Is The Postal Code For Onitsha In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.