Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth (4984 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
Can you tell me anywhere in the world where two parties went to war and then one of them saved monies due to the other while the strife lasted and even paid out some cash for them to start life all over again? Where in the world?

Iraq? Sudan? Liberia? Congo?

Tell me please.

Besides most of the monies lost by Igbos were in ACB, African continental Bank, owned by Azikiwe and with more branches in the East than on Lagos.
How many of you have asked Zik where all your monies in the vaults were kept?

Also, Ojukwu looted all the Central Banks in Benin, Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu...
Did the government or any other tribe asked your leaders where all those cash from our commonwealth were taken to?

With all these Awo low still had a heart to save for you and help you. Left to the other Hausa-Fulani in Gowon's Cabinet, Igbos will get nothing!

Awo's good intentions for Igbos will be the judge of your lying fathers who poisoned your minds and you senseless ones who are regurgitating it

May God bless you for this..

Awolowo was one of a kind, very rare gem in his time.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
no wonder they so full of infections and ooze.

They fucck for free what do you expect? Like seriously, if one chooses to be a prostitute why not do it in such a way she can be able to take care of herself in case if any eventualities? Yoruba girls na osho FREE!

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2018
I know even Igbo proverbs will attest to it that it is only those you are better than that won't stop talking about you or alwas trying to emphasise the few negatives you have and bring you down.

We are not dazed.

We don't get distracted because we know you are all dying slowly from hate and jealousy. It will soon kill you.

We will always be ahead, even if you abuse us,our girls,our towns and cities, our culture and lifestyle, we will always be ahead.

And your people will not stop running to our land for solace because the curses ravaging your lands and her people will not let them prosper.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
Cooly100:

Shut up...they got those posts, VC... on merit.

There was no lies...

Why do you think Awo introduced starvation, despite the huge military supplies from Britain and other allies? Why hasn't the FG introduce starvation to Boko haram, enclave to finis the war?

Awo's action...with deep hatred and vision to prop up his people by killing a generation of other tribe to gain position from the back door is the greatest evil of man inhumanity to man...

The funny thing is.. you Igbos never go near Hausas, even your fathers and fore fathers never dared.

Why did igbos not go to Zaria or Kano to become VC?

You guys have taken Yorubas for granted far too long. But all that has come to an end.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
No be igbo man open this thread oo grin grin grin
So who is the jealous ones? cheesy cheesy
Our akkomodators make una no fex ooo

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by GuyfawkesAB(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
I'm not sure you live in Lagos. 95% of prostitutes here in Lagos are Igbo girls, not counting the old single ladies and shameless housewives messing around.

You may never know but I suspect there's a curse that your people need to break over your land and people.

Imagine IPOB youths going to scatter a meeting of elders in Enugu. Is that not a curse on their heads already? Children who don't respect their elders and fathers are already cursed.

nkwuocha:

They fucck for free what do you expect? Like seriously, if one chooses to be a prostitute why not do it in such a way she can be able to take care of herself in case if any eventualities? Yoruba girls na osho FREE!

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

The funny thing is.. you Igbos never go near Hausas, even your fathers and fore fathers never dared.

You guys have taken Yorubas for granted far too long. But all that has come to an end.

End? Where is the end? Pray tell, how are you going to end that? Not with your parasitic tendencies towards south -South oil.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
its not dirty talk. sb has to remind u why u dump ur own sisters in favor clean well fed(non stunted) igbo girls. its not sufferstication.. but a natural human instinct to shy away from ooze n disease reservoirs

Yorubas are free spirited, we marry from anywhere be it SW, SS, East or North.

But my question is why don't igbos marry among themselves? Why are there so many over aged girls in igboland still living with their parents??

The thing has been a big puzzle for me honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
I'm not sure you live in Lagos. 95% of prostitutes here in Lagos are Igbo girls, not counting the old single ladies and shameless housewives messing around.

You may never know but I suspect there's a curse that your people need to break over your land and people.

Imagine IPOB youths going to scatter a meeting of elders in Enugu. Is that not a curse on their heads already? Children who don't respect their elders and fathers are already cursed.

I was born and bred in Lagos.
Yoruba prostitutes are all over Lagos as well. The issue is this; Yoruba kind of prostitution is done both by married and single ones, no matter their societal position. Again, your woman do not draw the line between prostitution and dating, reason why they still get pregnant from a one night stand.

We all know the tribe with the highest bastards in Nigeria.

We, all know the tribe that commits adulterous acts like its nothing! A Yoruba married woman can sleep with another married Yoruba man in same face me I slap you houses and feels no qualms about it.

Your woman aren't good with hygiene. Many times you folks complain about it here. Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

But my question is why don't igbos marry among themselves? Why are there so many over aged girls in igboland still living with their parents??

you marry from everywhere, including india. so why do u always see as trophies the igbo wives? plus who are u dumping the fat dirty y0roba girls for? why not marry them urselves rather than running away and hanging out flags because of igbo wives

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

End? Where is the end? Pray tell, how are you going to end that? Not with your parasitic tendencies towards south -South oil.

You can't become VC or hold LGA chairmanship position in any South West state if you're not Yoruba.

Can't you see Igbos are fast losing relevance with Yorubas? Are you so blind to that fact??
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

If igbos don't marry themselves, Na Yorubas all the ones you dey see dey Marry? cheesy

Anambra men for sure will find it hard to marry a Yoruba girl. Their mom is always ready to use firewood chase her away from her husband's compound grin grin

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

I was born and bred in Lagos.
Yoruba prostitutes are all over Lagos as well. The issue is this; Yoruba kind of prostitution is done both by married and single ones, no matter their societal position. Again, your woman do not draw the line between prostitution and dating, reason why they still get pregnant from a one night stand.

We all know the tribe with the highest bastards in Nigeria.

We, all know the tribe that commits adulterous acts like its nothing! A Yoruba married woman can sleep with another married Yoruba man in same face me I slap you houses and feels no qualms about it.

Your woman aren't good with hygiene. Many times you folks complain about it here. Deal with it
without leavingout the babymamas dat litter everywhere today. na so dem carry the thing face 2face.. but last last 2face sabi women with dignity and honor to settle down with

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

You can't become VC or hold LGA chairmanship position in any South West state if you're not Yoruba.

Can't you see Igbos are fast losing relevance with Yorubas? Are you so blind to that fact??

Who cares!
We are more interested in your lands.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
ihitenansa:
without leavingout the babymamas dat litter everywhere today. na so dem carry the thing face 2face.. but last last 2face sabi women with dignity and honor to settle down with

What about FFK.
dude bite his finger when his girl Bianca married an old igbo man. How can this rare pussy, end up with an old,thereby dumping him.

He, is no longer with his Yoruba wives. Each was a mistake. Igbo woman or nothing! Now, he is a fulfilled man. A well groomed igbo woman as wife and an heir!

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

Who cares!
We are more interested in your lands.

That's the problem.. Greed for what belongs to others.

Same greed that resulted in death of over 3 million of your people is what you're still exhibiting.

And to think you guys kill yourselves anyhow over land in the East beasts me.
What you can't take, never do to others.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

That's the problem.. Greed for what belong to others.

Same grred that resulted in death of over 3 million Igbos is what you're still exhibiting.

And to think you guys kill yourselves anyhow over land in the East beasts me.
What you can't take, never do to others.

We still Want your lands. And we must continue to get it!

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 3:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

We still Want your lands. And we must continue to get it!

Ok..

Goodluck getting it. Bye!
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by kettykings: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
Can you tell me anywhere in the world where two parties went to war and then one of them saved monies due to the other while the strife lasted and even paid out some cash for them to start life all over again? Where in the world?

Iraq? Sudan? Liberia? Congo?

Tell me please.

Besides most of the monies lost by Igbos were in ACB, African continental Bank, owned by Azikiwe and with more branches in the East than on Lagos.
How many of you have asked Zik where all your monies in the vaults were kept?

Also, Ojukwu looted all the Central Banks in Benin, Port-Harcourt, Calabar, Enugu...
Did the government or any other tribe asked your leaders where all those cash from our commonwealth were taken to?

With all these Awo low still had a heart to save for you and help you. Left to the other Hausa-Fulani in Gowon's Cabinet, Igbos will get nothing!

Awo's good intentions for Igbos will be the judge of your lying fathers who poisoned your minds and you senseless ones who are regurgitating it

Please google is your friend , Read about the Second world war and the Marshall plan to revive Germany after the war then you would understand that Some Parts of Nigeria are even more devilish than Satan , Do you know that during the Second world war at no point was Germans starved . the civil war in congo that has gone more than 50 years without stopping at no point has there been an abandoned property or starvation, Same applies to the Civil war in sudan , why are the demons in Nigeria quick to forget

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2018
There's a difference between respect and doing face service or eye service. Yoruba people fall in the latter. A Yoruba guy will prefer to spend money on his concubines than give better med care to his aged mother in oshogbo.

No be to dey nod head like lizards be respect.BE RESPONSIBLE! There's no greater respect than that.We all know how you crawl to show respect, only for you to pull a knife and take your victims unaware.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by neezar: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
my fellow yellowbar brothers like Alariiwo and the rest

Please Awo said anytime we are frustrated with the success of the igbos we should follow his footstep by taking this cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by GuyfawkesAB(m): 3:20pm On Mar 03, 2018
I know even Igbo proverbs will attest to it that it is only those you are better than that won't stop talking about you or alwas trying to emphasise the few negatives you have and bring you down.

We are not dazed.

We don't get distracted because we know you are all dying slowly from hate and jealousy. It will soon kill you.

We will always be ahead, even if you abuse us,our girls,our towns and cities, our culture and lifestyle, we will always be ahead.

And your people will not stop running to our land for solace because the curses ravaging your lands and her people will not let them prosper.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

If igbos don't marry themselves, Na Yorubas all the ones you dey see dey Marry? cheesy

Anambra men for sure will find it hard to marry a Yoruba girl. Their mom is always ready to use firewood chase her away from her husband's compound grin grin

The over aged ones are waiting for the SW returnees to come back and marry them..

Worse times ahead for Igbo girls I tell you, if nothing is done to check the menace of unmarried over aged igbo girls.
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Cooly100: 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

Is that why you have to hide under the Hausas to kill off a generation of people?

Now despite these, how far a you ahead of the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by nkwuocha: 3:41pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

The over aged ones are waiting for the SW returnees to come back and marry them..

Worse times ahead for Igbo girls I tell you, if nothing is done to check the menace of unmarried over aged igbo girls.

Same thing in the SW. many unmarried Yoruba women everywhere. Little wonder they sleep with other women's husbands and breed bastards everywhere.

An unmarried igbo lady will hardly be a baby mama. Worst come to worst, they pray and wait for God's time to manifest in their lives. But a Yoruba lady will prefer to open her legs wide for another woman's husband, get pregnant, then forcefully move into his house.

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
nkwuocha:

Same thing in the SW. many unmarried Yoruba women everywhere. Little wonder they sleep with other women's husbands and breed bastards everywhere.

An unmarried igbo lady will hardly be a baby mama. Worst come to worst, they pray and wait for God's time to manifest in their lives. But a Yoruba lady will prefer to open her legs wide for another woman's husband, get pregnant, then forcefully move into his house.

You lie..

Flavour's babymamas are all Igbos, never married to any but sleeps with them at will.

Davido has impregnated one Chioma out of wedlock. Very soon, he'll dump her and move on to the next Igbo girl he finds.

FFK is currently knacking Snowwhite without paying dowry or anything. She's a proud sex slave and babymama to him.

So what nonsense are you saying?

4 Likes

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by AAlozie(m): 3:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
loveth360:
why did you hate igbos that makes you always lie against them,

i know you people are not happy that we recovered after the war,

i know your awo who stole our money to give you people free education,told you people that igbo will never rise again.that you people are now suffersicated.

But see us today.....
Babe, why are you even responding to that dumb dumb?
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by QueenSekxy(f): 3:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
alariiwo..this guy can be so jobless eeh..
chai

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2018
kettykings:

Please google is your friend , Read about the Second world war and the Marshall plan to revive Germany after the war then you would understand that Some Parts of Nigeria are even more devilish than Satan , Do you know that during the Second world war at no point was Germans starved . the civil war in congo that has gone more than 50 years without stopping at no point has there been an abandoned property or starvation, Same applies to the Civil war in sudan , why are the demons in Nigeria quick to forget
u said it all,.. demons!what else do u expect fm them

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by ihitenansa: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

You lie..

Flavour's babymamas are all Igbos, never married to any but sleeps with them at will.

Davido has impregnated one Chioma out of wedlock. Very soon, he'll dump her and move on to the next Igbo girl he finds.

FFK is currently knacking Snowwhite without paying dowry or anything. She's a proud sex slave and babymama to him.

So what nonsense are you saying?
nekwanu ewu a.

mr sufferstication i thot u dont talk down on women. i thot it was only am igbo thing.

stoopid suffersticated hypocrite, lol

1 Like

Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by Alariiwo: 3:53pm On Mar 03, 2018
QueenSekxy:
alariiwo..this guy can be so jobless eeh..

chai

Is that how to say "hello" to your swithrt?

I forgive you
Re: Putting An End To Igbos £20 After Civil War Myth by QueenSekxy(f): 3:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

Is that how to say "hello" to your swithrt?
I forgive you
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Deserves Praises From Nigerians For Election Duties - Issa- Onilu / USA 2020 Election : Biden Vs Trump / Mc Oluomo Dating The Youngest Wife Of Alaafin Of Oyo- Ruben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.