Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) (17147 Views)

See The Full Details Of Lagos State Govt. Reduction Of Land Use Charge / The N589.3M House In Omole As Valued By LASG For Land Use Charge / Land Use Charge Law Of 2018: Things You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by davodyguy: 12:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
shadeyinka:

You have written an over optimistic thesis on tax especially with Lagos in perspective and to a large extent, I agree with you except that I am angry with us as a nation.

Why?

1. Our tax administration record is zero!
No one can feel what our collective money (not just tax) is used for.
2. Embezzlement and Corruption by Tax administrators (Governors, LG Chairmen etc). It is appallingly

It seems tax sensitization and enforcement is just for giving thoses thieves more of our money to enrich themselves.

I came out of the streets of Italy one Night (about 4 am) and I saw city cleaning at its peak. Refuse disposal, street sweeping, washing...I was impressed. No wonder, everywhere is clean.

Unless we settle these two issues. It is a sad exploitative endevour

I agree with you. But I can assure you that the H.E means well, and will be accountable for the monies.

The man means very well for Lagosians
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by davodyguy: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Make brain....... But make Lasg give me job, I go proclaim ds good news reach anywia say Dem must pay tax o

Buh bfr den........ M going to keep facing front.
Don't worry, you shall be considered
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by shadeyinka(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
davodyguy:

I agree with you. But I can assure you that the H.E means well, and will be accountable for the monies.

The man means very well for Lagosians

I am correct about you: Over Optimistic!

Some of us find it difficult believing Men without SEEING!

The Nation is suffering from a Collapse and Failure of Systems. Whatever we have now is a drain not coalition of systems.

Until citizens welfare take priority over government spendings: I am sorry, it's a failed project.
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by Aarenaija: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
FarahAideed:
From your tone it's clear you are part of the direct beneficiary of the impending 200 % LUV hike and that's ok but ist wrong for you to deceive tenants that LUC hike won't affect them when in reality they are the only ones it would affect ..its no secret that a major constituent of what we call rent in Lagos is LUC and the cost of LUC is always carefully hidden inside rent ..so in reality the only people the hike is targeted are the tenants and not property owners like you would erroneously want tenants to believe, in reality the landlord is just collector on behalf of the govt.

450% increase actually....................crazy.
This government is just insensitive to the plight of the citizens. You can harmonise and do some adjustment but not this inhuman and unrealistic inreament.

3 Likes

Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by greggng: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
davodyguy:
Sequel the the thread that made the front page last week, wherein I promised to create a topic to address the issue, I've decided to do so in series. On this thread, we would try to address critical issues regarding the LUC and how it affects you.

What is property tax? According to wiki: A property tax or millage rate[1] is an ad valorem tax on the value of a property, usually levied on real estate. The tax is levied by the governing authority of the jurisdiction in which the property is located

The above definition tells us that it a tax on real estate asset, let me say tangible assets, like your land and all improvements on that land.

What is Tenement rate in Nigeria, we came to know the property tax as tenement rate, which could mean the same thing. In other country, they call it property tax, but in Nigeria, it was known as tenement rate. The local government do collect it prior to 2001 in Lagos State, Hence its a local tax by the local administration on all properties at the province or local level to generate income for the government, in oder to provide infrastructures.

What is Land Use Charge? As posited above, we had the tenement rate and some other property based taxes that are to be paid by owners of land (not tenants). Bola Ahmed Tinubu became Governor of Lagos State in 1999 and realized the poor collection of the tenement rate and inability of the local government to point out strategic programs that the funds were channeled to. Remember, we were under the military rule until 1999, hence the corruption was so obvious.

BAT then created the LUC, which unified the entire taxes to be paid on land as the Land Use Charge. The land Use charge is the combination of tenement rate, Neighborhood charge and Ground rent. Let me explain what Neighborhood charge and Ground rent means

Tenement rate: Tax payable annually on your landed property in the area it is located, to local government
Neighborhood Charge: Payment of tax for the uplift of the neighborhood where your property is located
Ground Rent: Remember the land use Act of 1978 vested the ownership of all Land to the State government, hence everyone is a tenant with the government for 99 years. Remember also that your C of O is only for 99 years max, hence the rent you pay Government annually is called Ground rent. Payable to the state government

The above 3 distinct taxes were harmonize by BAT as one and the responsibility of collection was placed in the hands of the state government, who will then spend the money on the entire state for the benefits of all. For instance, Instead of the local government chairman to collect tenement rate on a property worth N5 billion naira in Ikoyi and spend the money on frivolous things like boreholes etc the state government will collect and spend on meaningful projects spread across the 20LGAs and 37 LCDAs

In 2001, BAT came up with the Land Use Charge Law No. 11 of 2001 of Lagos State. The Land Use Charge Law which is applicable to all properties in Lagos State as a unified property charge, came into operation on the June 22, 2001 (“LUCL”).

The LUC has been there since 2001 and all forms of tenement rate was no longer collected after the unification. But many Nigerians do not know. Nigerians, I mean all of us, cos Igbo's, Yoruba's, Hausa, TIV, American, British, Lebanese, Indian, Ghanians etc own properties in Lagos. Many ous do not pay taxes at all on anything. This is the truth.Up till today March 3rd, many of us don't even Pay at all, but we love to criticize the government.

Remember, Tax is a civic responsibility. Go to UK, ask all the players in the EPL how much they pay as taxes. It's up to 30% of what they earn weekly, hence the UK is progressing cos of successful tax administration.

Conclusion, LUC had been with us since 2001, but since we don't pay, we have no idea that it exist. The Government of BAT and Fashola didn't do much to enforce payment and since 2001 to amendment or increment and less than 300,000 properties pay LUC in Lagos State out of over 2,000,000 houses that we have in the Lagos State.

LUC should not be confused as income tax, VAT, Capital gains Tax, Capital Transfer Tax, consumption tax etc.
LUC is tax payable by a Landlord. The person who has money and decided to buy property with his money. The government will tax you and use the money to provide houses for others. Houses are not only for the rich. The poor too deserves to own properties.

I am privileged to have traveled to some countries and did enquire how they do it.

In South Africa, UAE, England, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ethiopia, Ghana etc all these are applicable.

If you don't own a property, you're not to pay Land Use Charge. It is an ownership tax.

Tell your landlord I said so and it is backed by Law.

All tenants should relax, as this is not for you.

As a private citizen of Nigeria, residing in Lagos, I pay the following

1. Income tax monthly to State government
2. VAT to Federal Government
3. Consumption tax to state
4. LUC to state government cos I own properties

These are applicable in most countries that I've visited.

There are other taxes that has nothing to do with real Estate eg
Consumption tax
VAT
Income tax
Stamp duty
Capital transfer tax etc

I created this thread to educate us on the history of LUC, in order to educate people and would be creating other parts later this month to address

1. The 2018 LUC law
2. Collection
3. Proposed Valuation
4.reliefs provided
5. How the money would be spent.

Feel free to share, just acknowledge the source and not plagiarize.

I am opened to answering any Question at all, pertaining to the LUC. The various LASG officials are interested in how Lagosians feels about this subject, hence they paybvery serious attention to Nairaland, based on my discourse with them yesterday

The moderators (Seun Mynd44) should do the needful by posting this important thread for all to see.

Itesiwaju Eko ati Nigeria, lo je wa logun.

God bless you all

You were making sense until you got to the point on how the property tax would be used. Is it fair to collect property tax for properties along a street in agege and you left their road unattended to, no gov't presence . And you now use the money to develop other part of same agege. Is like robbing Peter to pay Paul. Such is against law of natural justice. That money should be within the responsibility of the local gov't since they know the need of their locality. A strict measure have to be in place to monitor the lga for accountability sake. I could confront the state gov't but they will end up telling me they are building fly over at agege, meanwhile the road leading to my house cannot be passed. We wanna see that fund reflect on the street it was collected
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by Collymond: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Paying the land use charge is really not the Issue, the high amount to be paid is complete madness on the part of the Government ..... This government must be ready to lock up people houses oooooo. Idiot people .

1 Like

Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by linearity: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Are these reliefs aka deductions cumulative?

i.e. if am disabled living in my resident built for than 25 year ago for the past 12 years.....do I get a discount of:

(40+ 10 + 10 + 5)% and assessed just on 35% of the value of the house?
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by davodyguy: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
greggng:

You were making sense until you got to the point on how the property tax would be used. Is it fair to collect property tax for properties along a street in agege and you left their road unattended to, no gov't presence . And you now use the money to develop other part of same agege. Is like robbing Peter to pay Paul. Such is against law of natural justice. That money should be within the responsibility of the local gov't since they know the need of their locality. A strict measure have to be in place to monitor the lga for accountability sake. I could confront the state gov't but they will end up telling me they are building fly over at agege, meanwhile the road leading to my house cannot be passed. We wanna see that fund reflect on the street it was collected
Most LGAS do nothing aside paying salaries.
It is better with the State government, who will redistribute.

Ikoyi
Lekki
VI
Ikate, Ajah
Ikeja
Magodo
Ogudu
Would have the highest, but should the Government keep presence in only these areas? No. The wealth should be redistributed
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by davodyguy: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
linearity:
Are these reliefs aka deductions cumulative?

i.e. if am disabled living in my resident built for than 25 year ago for the past 12 years.....do I get a discount of:

(40+ 10 + 10 + 5)% and assessed just on 35% of the value of the house?
Yes please.

You can even qualify for all, till you have zero naira to pay..
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by gudugudumeje: 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Are freeholds and my farm land cash crops bound 2pay LUC too? Nor has d law no exemptions.For GRAs,C.of O Lands,Leases,it's well..
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by softprick: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Clearly I’m going to jail,cos wallahi I don’t have that extra cash to pay una govt oh
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by akigbemaru: 5:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
davodyguy:
Sequel the the thread that made the front page last week, wherein I promised to create a topic to address the issue, I've decided to do so in series. On this thread, we would try to address critical issues regarding the LUC and how it affects you.

What is property tax? According to wiki: A property tax or millage rate[1] is an ad valorem tax on the value of a property, usually levied on real estate. The tax is levied by the governing authority of the jurisdiction in which the property is located

The above definition tells us that it a tax on real estate asset, let me say tangible assets, like your land and all improvements on that land.

What is Tenement rate in Nigeria, we came to know the property tax as tenement rate, which could mean the same thing. In other country, they call it property tax, but in Nigeria, it was known as tenement rate. The local government do collect it prior to 2001 in Lagos State, Hence its a local tax by the local administration on all properties at the province or local level to generate income for the government, in oder to provide infrastructures.

What is Land Use Charge? As posited above, we had the tenement rate and some other property based taxes that are to be paid by owners of land (not tenants). Bola Ahmed Tinubu became Governor of Lagos State in 1999 and realized the poor collection of the tenement rate and inability of the local government to point out strategic programs that the funds were channeled to. Remember, we were under the military rule until 1999, hence the corruption was so obvious.

BAT then created the LUC, which unified the entire taxes to be paid on land as the Land Use Charge. The land Use charge is the combination of tenement rate, Neighborhood charge and Ground rent. Let me explain what Neighborhood charge and Ground rent means

Tenement rate: Tax payable annually on your landed property in the area it is located, to local government
Neighborhood Charge: Payment of tax for the uplift of the neighborhood where your property is located
Ground Rent: Remember the land use Act of 1978 vested the ownership of all Land to the State government, hence everyone is a tenant with the government for 99 years. Remember also that your C of O is only for 99 years max, hence the rent you pay Government annually is called Ground rent. Payable to the state government

The above 3 distinct taxes were harmonize by BAT as one and the responsibility of collection was placed in the hands of the state government, who will then spend the money on the entire state for the benefits of all. For instance, Instead of the local government chairman to collect tenement rate on a property worth N5 billion naira in Ikoyi and spend the money on frivolous things like boreholes etc the state government will collect and spend on meaningful projects spread across the 20LGAs and 37 LCDAs

In 2001, BAT came up with the Land Use Charge Law No. 11 of 2001 of Lagos State. The Land Use Charge Law which is applicable to all properties in Lagos State as a unified property charge, came into operation on the June 22, 2001 (“LUCL”).

The LUC has been there since 2001 and all forms of tenement rate was no longer collected after the unification. But many Nigerians do not know. Nigerians, I mean all of us, cos Igbo's, Yoruba's, Hausa, TIV, American, British, Lebanese, Indian, Ghanians etc own properties in Lagos. Many ous do not pay taxes at all on anything. This is the truth.Up till today March 3rd, many of us don't even Pay at all, but we love to criticize the government.

Remember, Tax is a civic responsibility. Go to UK, ask all the players in the EPL how much they pay as taxes. It's up to 30% of what they earn weekly, hence the UK is progressing cos of successful tax administration.

Conclusion, LUC had been with us since 2001, but since we don't pay, we have no idea that it exist. The Government of BAT and Fashola didn't do much to enforce payment and since 2001 to amendment or increment and less than 300,000 properties pay LUC in Lagos State out of over 2,000,000 houses that we have in the Lagos State.

LUC should not be confused as income tax, VAT, Capital gains Tax, Capital Transfer Tax, consumption tax etc.
LUC is tax payable by a Landlord. The person who has money and decided to buy property with his money. The government will tax you and use the money to provide houses for others. Houses are not only for the rich. The poor too deserves to own properties.

I am privileged to have traveled to some countries and did enquire how they do it.

In South Africa, UAE, England, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ethiopia, Ghana etc all these are applicable.

If you don't own a property, you're not to pay Land Use Charge. It is an ownership tax.

Consumption tax
VAT
Income tax
Stamp duty
Capital transfer tax etc

I created this thread to educate us on the history of LUC, in order to educate people and would be creating other parts later this month to address

1. The 2018 LUC law
2. Collection
3. Proposed Valuation
4.reliefs provided

I am opened to answering any Question at all, pertaining to the LUC. The various LASG officials are interested in how Lagosians feels about this subject, hence they paybvery serious attention to Nairaland, based on my discourse with them yesterday

The moderators (Seun Mynd44) should do the needful by posting this important thread for all to see.

God bless you all
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
dhardline:
1.Good that Lagos State is trying to harmonise this but saying that it's only the house owner that will pay the luc charge in a building occupied by tenants sounds like fables. We all know that subsequent rents will be increased no doubt.
2. There should be an outline on what this luc charge would be used for in each area cause the Lagos I know will probably collect luc charge from surulere to develop Egbeda and I am saying this cause what I see along itire road these days gives me serious concern. I am not even talking about the street where I live: no water, never tarred,provide my own security,area boys everywhere etc. the only thing we are good for is paying this and that.
3. Lagos is making so much money already from all the other taxes they collect both this you mentioned and hidden ones too. And to tell you the truth something is not just right. I don't want to go into all my observations of recent but trust me people are watching cause work done is not felt at all.

Not against your so called luc charge but Lagos needs to 'show working'.

If so much effort is put into making Lirs achieve this result then what is stopping other ministries from doing the same?.
If I may properly rephrase what you are trying to say:
In other words, the work we are seeing on ground is not commensurate with the revenue they are collecting. That is the exact same situation all over Nigeria! cool

1 Like

Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seenyo:

mis-informed baaaastard! Lagos is my state of origin & ain't nothing you deluded rogue can do about it!

kiss the dust kid!

Olosi, you are from which Lagos? Werey better ask your papa where you come from before he dies.
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Olosi, you are from which Lagos? Werey better ask your papa where you come from before he dies.
oloriburuku omo ole ifo! I thought you drank poison to end your miserable life!
bring it on! odoriferous baboon!
elede jatijati!.. *spits*
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by ChidiAlaigbo: 5:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
Seenyo:

oloriburuku omo ole ifo! I thought you drank poison to end your miserable life!
bring it on! odoriferous baboon!
elede jatijati!.. *spits*

Where in Lagos State are you from? Tell us. That *spit* is for your father's grave.

Olosi, Yanmirin.
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by ChidiAlaigbo: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Don't go and hustle mofo. Be looking for Igbo landlords to hustle.

Go back to your potopoto land. Dem dey call Lagosians, yanmirin sef dey show face.
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Where in Lagos State are you from? Tell us. That *spit* is for your father's grave.

Olosi, Yanmirin.
omo Irankiran! koni ragbafun-iyalaya e!
demented rogue!... i spit on your grave & your entire lineage! eleribu oleeee!

1 Like

Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by abbey621(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
This is really enlightening, as a property owner, I'll be sure to increase the rent to accommodate the increase in taxes. It is how it is done in advanced countries......Tenants you can thank the government for making your life harder!
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by dhardline(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
EmmaFantastic:

If I may properly rephrase what you are trying to say:
In other words, the work we are seeing on ground is not commensurate with the revenue they are collecting. That is the exact same situation all over Nigeria! cool

Exactly. Government of collecting and collecting.
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by TONY56: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
davodyguy:

Consumption tax
VAT
Income tax
Stamp duty
Capital transfer tax etc

1. The 2018 LUC law
2. Collection
3. Proposed Valuation
4.reliefs provided

God bless you all

Are you saying that Lagos State Government no longer collect Annual Ground rent in respect of the C.of O issued on lands on Lagos again?
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by davodyguy: 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
TONY56:

Are you saying that Lagos State Government no longer collect Annual Ground rent in respect of the C.of O issued on lands on Lagos again?

That's how it's supposed to be
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by TONY56: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
davodyguy:

Please don't be evasive.
Is it so?
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by TONY56: 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2018
davodyguy:

Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by TONY56: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
davodyguy:

Can you please furnish me with the relevant laws where it is expressly mentioned that Ground rents on C.of O should no longer be paid so that I can use it as my defence.
I really don't mind please if you will need some time to dig into this before you can give me a reply.
Thanks
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by davodyguy: 8:58pm On Mar 04, 2018
TONY56:

Can you please furnish me with the relevant laws where it is expressly mentioned that Ground rents on C.of O should no longer be paid so that I can use it as my defence.
I really don't mind please if you will need some time to dig into this before you can give me a reply.
Thanks
Ground rent is ground rent and if you pay your land use charge annually, then your ground rent is covered. Have you ever been billed LUC and tenement rate on same property?

If you want to sell a property, the evidence of payment of LUC should be given to the new buyer, so he's charged arrears of ground rent during registration
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by TONY56: 7:52am On Mar 05, 2018
davodyguy:

Ground rent is ground rent and if you pay your land use charge annually, then your ground rent is covered. Have you ever been billed LUC and tenement rate on same property?

If you want to sell a property, the evidence of payment of LUC should be given to the new buyer, so he's charged arrears of ground rent during registration

Thanks for your explanation. I have just seen a newspaper publication supporting your post on it. See it below:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/lasg-directs-land-owners-shun-tenement-ground-rent-payment/amp/
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by Uberalles: 8:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Many thanks for your informative piece. I have a few questions.

After the 40% relief from the N10,000,000 property. How do you arrive at N 15000 for the N6,000,000 being accessed ?

Is there any difference if it's owner occupier or a third party staying on the property?

Most people like being responsible citizens if the tax is something that they can pay and the process is transparent.

2 Likes

Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by Uberalles: 8:17am On Mar 05, 2018
davodyguy:

Consumption tax
VAT
Income tax
Stamp duty
Capital transfer tax etc

1. The 2018 LUC law
2. Collection
3. Proposed Valuation
4.reliefs provided

God bless you all

Many thanks for your informative piece. I have a few questions.

After the 40% relief from the N10,000,000 property. How do you arrive at N 15000 for the N6,000,000 being accessed ?

Is there any difference if it's owner occupier or a third party staying on the property?

Most people like being responsible citizens if the tax is something that they can pay and the process is transparent.

2 Likes

Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by ChidiAlaigbo: 1:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
Seenyo:

omo Irankiran! koni ragbafun-iyalaya e!
demented rogue!... i spit on your grave & your entire lineage! eleribu oleeee!

Show me your own single plot of land in this whole lagos state?

Useless mouth action
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Show me your own single plot of land in this whole lagos state?

Useless mouth action
famished street urchin! have you eaten today?.. definitely not!.... my German Shepards feeds better than your whole hopeless lineage!
iku oro loma pa iya e!
ara San pa baba e!
oma sanku ni -ASE!
Re: Land Use Charge In Lagos State. What It Is And What Its Not Part 1 (march 2018) by dammy222(f): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
So the whole summary of Ambode's new law is that transportation cost will increase and house rent will also increase ,right? O ga o. This government does not care about the masses at all. With how expensive things are at the moment, this again.. It is well o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NEW BUSINESS PLAN, AMAZING FUTURE MONEY PROMO & INVESTMENT #TRUST ME NO REGRET / Cheap Housing / Land For Sell In Lagos ( Mainland) / PHOTOS: Lagos State Govt Demolishes Illegal Houses In Agege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.