Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Over A Minor Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Over A Minor Issue (781 Views)

Man Retrieves Phone He Gifted His Girlfriend Over Infidelity In Ibadan (Video) / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Over A Minor Issue by showitnaija: 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2018
www.showitnaija.com.ng

Look at what this guy did to his girl friend over minor issues that can be trashed and restore peace,He used motor saw to cut her both hands off just because he caught her flirting with another guy.
Relationship is not by force when things are not working when smiles and joy are no longer flourish just walk away instead of living with a monster who will finally chop you into pieces.
Ladies learn to select who will value you not who will send you to early grave, forget what you enjoying from his pocket your life matters.

SHOWITNAIJA.COM.NG NIGERIA'S ONLINE TALENTS DISCOVERY AND CREATIVITY AGENCY SIGN UP FREE!

Re: See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Over A Minor Issue by Ekiseme(m): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
I don't believe this your story.
Re: See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Over A Minor Issue by fuckpro: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
...when the dick is the pilot of a man's life that's what you get

1 Like

Re: See What A Guy Did To His Girlfriend Over A Minor Issue by haryodejy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
this nollywood

(1) (Reply)

Licking!!! / My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. / "My Son Must Do Yahoo Yahoo" - Nigerian Dad Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.