Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals (1303 Views)

Nigerian Guys Have Sex With Animals Worse Than Dog (EVIDENCES And PICTURES) / More Than 160 Couples Tie The Knot As Taiwan Legalizes Same-sex Weddings / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by wildkat: 6:36pm On Mar 03, 2018
The west is getting sicker and sicker. This should be fitting as one reads many of the headlines these days. The Independent reported that the case involved a British Columbia man, identified as “DLW,” who was convicted of 13 counts of sexually assaulting his stepdaughters, but was acquitted of bestiality — because he “only” forced dogs into MouthAction, without penetration being involved. The man “smeared peanut butter on the genitals of his victims and had the family dog lick it off while he videotaped the act.”
As a result of this story, the case for allowing bestiality came up and instead of doing what is right Canada’s Supreme Court instead legalized having sex between people and animals as long as “no penetration is involved”.
Out of the 8 judges only one had sanity. Justice Rosalie Abella, the lone dissenter in the 7-1 ruling, said that penetration should not be considered essential when defining bestiality.

source: http://shoebat.com/?s=canada+legalizes+sex+with+animals&submit=

Re: Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by marunga(m): 6:47pm On Mar 03, 2018
angrynow I'm confused na.
Re: Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by wildkat: 6:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
marunga:
angrynow I'm confused na.
Wetin is the confusion?
Re: Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
lmao!!
Re: Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by marunga(m): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
wildkat:

Wetin is the confusion?
that, whether we are humans or animals.
Re: Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
marunga:
that, whether we are humans or animals.

grin grin grin cheesy

But seriously that divide is becoming fainter everyday undecided
Re: Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by minexpo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
God help us grin
Re: Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by BoweryGirl(f): 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
I am beyond mortified by this.
Re: Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by Olifiz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
The world have definitely crawled to its end. Expect the war of Armageddon soon. Gods wrath on those ruining the earth and on Satan.

What a shame!!! Canada that I’m goin to next week. grin
Re: Canada Legalizes Sex With Animals by wildkat: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
BoweryGirl:
I am beyond mortified by this.
Don't be sweety. It's the crazy world we live in

(1) (Reply)

Should I Still Date Her? / Sexy Twitter User Celebrates Her 16th Birthday With Raunchy Photos / ‘smallville’ Actress Allison Mack To Face Life Imprisonment For Sex Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.