Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu (15155 Views)

My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / I Have Been Doing My Best For Nigeria - President Buhari / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by ZombieBuster: 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
Olodo...
You are doing nothing in office except supervising corruption

Transparency international just rated the shithole as numero uno in corruption

Ask yusuf buhari where he got the money to buy a 100million power bike

3 Likes

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by tballeyy(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Some of you are saying things like this because it is not your private houses being discussed here. To this effect, I sincerely hope everyone of you gets exactly what you wish for Nigeria.

What the fck is Babachir, Maina etc you people are even talking about here? Trillions of Naira was stolen from this country and you are talking about allegations you cannot even explain.

As I said, these things you people are trying to defend will certainly happen in your homes amen
mr lecturer

1 Like

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by mechanics(m): 10:55pm On Mar 03, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Rubbish!!!

You're only a political tool serving the interest of your masters and not that of Nigerians

You're a case of the proverbial He who pays the piper, dictates the tune

We are watching
I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by kabrud: 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2018
tballeyy:
mr lecturer
Your wish for Nigeria will reflect in your home, rather than the innocent Nigerians on the streets, Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by JideAmuGiaka: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Don't worry, these things some of you wish for Nigeria will reflect in your homes rather than the innocent Nigerians on the streets. We are talking about trillions stolen from this country, just imagine what people are saying.

What I know is that these people stole this money for their personal benefits and as such I support any means to get them back and for those of you opposed to it, may your wish for Nigeria reflect in your lives.

The evil and propaganda of Buhari and APC which you have refused to condemn will also reflect in your home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by kabrud: 11:01pm On Mar 03, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

The evil and propaganda of Buhari and APC which you have refused to condemn will also reflect in your home.
In an option of Buhari and Jonathan administration, may that of Buhari be my portion and may that of Jonathan be your portion, Amen. Pls acknowledge with amen as well so that we know who the hypocrite is.

4 Likes

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by JideAmuGiaka: 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

In an option of Buhari and Jonathan administration, may that of Buhari be my portion and may that of Jonathan be your portion, Amen. Pls acknowledge with amen as well so that we know who the hypocrite is.

The joke is on you.

OBJ IBB GEJ PMB ATIKU are all criminals.

4 Likes

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by kabrud: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

The joke is on you.

OBJ IBB GEJ PMB ATIKU are all criminals.
Acknowledge with amen pls and forget all these irrelevant issues. You prefer Jonathan, may his administration style be your portion and may Buhari administration be my portion, Amen please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by JideAmuGiaka: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Acknowledge with amen pls and forget all these irrelevant issues. You prefer Jonathan, may his administration style be your portion and may Buhari administration be my portion, Amen please.

I don't reason like a spoon fed child.

3 Likes

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by joechingo: 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
working how? who have u convicted, the president son just came into the country with chartered flight worth#120million and you are working, so pathetic

1 Like

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by bladeAnders(m): 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Rubbish!!!

You're only a political tool serving the interest of your masters and not that of Nigerians

We are watching
Taaaaaaaaa for there, are those senators better than him
Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by slivertongue: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
[quote author=londonrivals post=65537181] Only Time - Enya
Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by kabrud: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

I don't reason like a spoon fed child.
You see the hypocrisy I am talking about? He prefers Jonathan over Buhari, but in an option of either in his personal home, wishing for his preference is a reasoning of a spoon fed child. What kind of fckery is that? Is this because it will affect other innocent Nigerians? Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by MonPro: 11:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Is Magu doing his job or not? Most of the nass members are potential candidates and as such don't have the moral right to decide who investigates them.

The big question now is; what exactly stops them confirming him? And a person like you will be making noise about corruption-free Nigeria, but here you are, trying to justify the action of nass against Magu for one funny inexplicable reason. Is it because it is not about you alone?

I sincerely pray everyone gets exactly what he/she wishes for Nigeria in his or her house.

When will he parade Maina, SavingsBuratai and Grasscutter Babachir?

Abi your muslim abooki brain don shut down since these one na APC zombies like you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by Gkemz: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
Storyteller
Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by kabrud: 11:33pm On Mar 03, 2018
MonPro:

When will he parade Maina, SavingBuratai and Grasscutter Babachir?

Abi your muslim abooki brain don shut down since these one na APC zombies like you?
Which one is MUSLIM ABOOKI BRAIN? Which kind of brain do you have? Christian yanmiri brain? It seems religious bigots cannot say anything on this forum without insulting religion. Is it that you don't have any other thing in your brain? Or is it that your comment will not have the least lustre if religious bigotry is not included? It is these same set of people making noise about yoruba muslim. Do you think by saying that, you can make any headway in your life? Now, what brought in muslim abooki brain? Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by MonPro: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2018
kabrud:

Which one is MUSLIM ABOOKI BRAIN? Which kind of brain do you have? It seems religious bigots cannot say anything on this forum without insulting religion. Is it that you don't have any other thing in your brain?

You talk the way you do largely because you are muslim abooki.

You cannot extrapolate religion from the brand of politics zoogerians play in this day.

You muslims tie politics with religion from time immemorial but lament when other do same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by Biggers82(m): 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2018
Which job ? Shut up that your useless gutter you called mouth you are not doing anything Mr man you are bush winch hunting anybody who is Anti APC you are not doing any job rather you are working for APc
Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by Nigeriadondie1: 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
kmaster007:
I wonder y Senate kip rejecting dis man. I tire ooooo dis Senate re d prblm of d dis country
Sadly many here on this thread are defending this senate which is d greatest enemy of the Nigerian state. The senate are the ones who have destroyed this country. When u ve grand theives like Saraki and other ex governors now senators who looted their state treasuries dry what do u expect.
Any Nigerian supporting the senate na real mumu. I am solidly behind Magu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by kabrud: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
MonPro:

You cannot extrapolate religion from the brand of politics zoogerians play in this day.

You muslims tie politics with religion from time immemorial but lament when other do same.
Okay, let me ask, which brain do you have? Christian yanmiri brain I'm sure. Now what politics have christian yanmiri being playing in since 2015 when Jonathan was shown the way out? This is what the politics christian yanmiri have been playing. Was Jonathan not campaigning in churches?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by bekpo(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2018
Igba123:
our costitution which is our law does not ask whether they have moral right or not. It simply recognize constitutional right which they have. Pmb has turned our land into a lawless society to d mockery of d international community.

Mr lawyer, what does our constitution say? Don't make comment on what u lack knowledge of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by bekpo(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
MonPro:

Ethnic bigote. That's how u will rule ur land. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by obinnamichael: 12:08am On Mar 04, 2018
We be heard u Sir
Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by jiggysente: 12:11am On Mar 04, 2018
no b small tin
Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by Kennydoc(m): 12:29am On Mar 04, 2018
kabrud:
[s][/s]
Is Magu doing his job or not? Most of the nass members are potential candidates and as such don't have the moral right to decide who investigates them.

The big question now is; what exactly stops them confirming him? And a person like you will be making noise about corruption-free Nigeria, but here you are, trying to justify the action of nass against Magu for one funny inexplicable reason. Is it because it is not about you alone?

I sincerely pray everyone gets exactly what he/she wishes for Nigeria in his or her house.

What has the Magu done about the corruption cases hanging on the necks of the present officials including former SGF, former NIA boss?
Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by kabrud: 1:01am On Mar 04, 2018
Kennydoc:

What has the Magu done about the corruption cases hanging on the necks of the present officials including former SGF, former NIA boss?
Is that why the Senate rejected his confirmation? Did the Senate tell you this? Okay, based on the assumption that he is being controlled by Buhari not to chase these people you mentioned, what tells you that the next person Buhari will appoint and be comfirmed by the Senate will disregard Buhari’s instructions and go after them? The Senate simply reject him for their selfish political reason, not because he did not go after any NIA or SGF.
Asking why everybody is not being investigated at the same time is simply a way of being unhappy with the case already being investigated on stolen money that a dime was not paid into my account. Let them investigate the ones they can, next govt can go after the percieved sacred cows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by Yankee101: 1:06am On Mar 04, 2018
No over yarn
Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by kabrud: 1:09am On Mar 04, 2018
joechingo:
working how? who have u convicted, the president son just came into the country with chartered flight worth#120million and you are working, so pathetic
Where did you get this information from? Is it not 120 trillion? If you are invited to come and explain this statement now, you will say your freedom of speech is being denied.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by yarimo(m): 1:16am On Mar 04, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Rubbish!!!

We are watching
what do you mean by WE? Speak for yourself, you are watching :-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by yarimo(m): 1:18am On Mar 04, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Magu for president 2019
nigeria senators reading your comments right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by tiger28: 1:39am On Mar 04, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Rubbish!!!

We are watching
IPOB Spotted!!! Why are you guys sooo Pro- corruption? If you dont like what magu is doing,let the next administration probe him....SIMPLE!!! Meanwhile this guy has put fear in these looters lives and now the REAL question is " Which country lets its TOP investigator's appointment be confirmed by the SAME ppl that he is investigating Another question that bothers me is "Which country allows its President to choose who becomes its election superintendent (Inec chairman)?Mumu Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu by vineyardfarms: 2:41am On Mar 04, 2018
MR MAGU IBRAHIM, YOUR FIGHT OF CORRUPTION IS SECTIONAL PER DICTATES OF YOUR BOSS.

WHERE ARE THE MILLIONS, BILLIONS AND TRILLIONS YOU RECOVERED SO FAR??

CORRUPTION INDEX IS ALL TIME HIGH. YOU LACK INTERGRITY AND PUBLIC OPINION ABOUT YOU IS ALL TIME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W Interviews Governor Fashola (Pics) / National Assembly To Create 25 New Agencies / Obiano Commissions Josan Rice Mills, Umumbo In Anambra- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.