Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' (25199 Views)

Ntobeko Linda To Take Zodwa Wabantu Surname After They Marry / Nathaniel Bassey On Absence Of Anita Ebhodaghe At Daughter, Sharon's Wedding / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Mandrake007(m): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
NO I disagree,Nathaniel Bassey I don't know where you dug up this blasphemy from but you're wrong we're a doing them a favor cos when we don't marry them they become bitter,lonely and depressed hags pretending to be feminists and pouring out their hatred and anger on faceless forums like nairaland,transferring their aggression to innocent men..these women need us to exist,we add meaning and value to their lives.

5 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Bentson: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Does this apply to BBW fat porks with stretch marks all over.. who are useless at everything ... Can't even twist when f*king.. am I supposed to believe she's doing me a favour? undecided grin undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Ellabae(f): 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
1stolax:

This one just recently put in mouth in toto

Olódo

FAVOUR from God.
Since women can't repay us the favour we are doing them by marrying them.

Mumu feminists go soon quote me
Bros haba calm down
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by lankieman: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
Issokay

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Shroud: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
What irony from a supposed Gospel singer.

Marriage benefits both sexes as it generally complements them both, but to draw a single scripture to prove that marriage benefits men most is scriptural ignorance at best or deliberately playing to the gallery of female watchers at most.

Afterall, women patronise these gospel singers most.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by BoweryGirl(f): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Preach it, Sir! The men will not like this.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by dingbang(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
All these slay queens will come and agree with him. Foolish dirty stinking things..

Its only a good woman who a man should be lucky to marry and not all these dirty girls that have opened there legs for all and sundry.

4 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Naturalobserver(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Oga,sing the praise of Yaweh...that is your calling,understanding of the scripture and teaching it is not your calling before you start saying what you dont know.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Ellabae(f): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
NO I disagree,Nathaniel Bassey I don't know where you dug up this blasphemy from but you're wrong we're a doing them a favor cos when we don't marry them they become bitter,lonely and depressed hags pretending to be feminists and pouring out their hatred and anger on faceless forums like nairaland,transferring their aggression to innocent men..these women need us to exist,we add meaning and value to their lives.
Lol bros small small. No be quarrel

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pavore9:
No gender is doing the other a favour, it is complimentary.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Let them keep deceiving themselves. They are doing us a favor by marrying us? grin

Arrant nonsense. Is it not the same marriages we have today with chaos everywhere? cheesy

Who marriage help cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by agarawu23(m): 3:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
U cook
U fvck
U give birth

What else?

A man can do fine without a wife at home. I am still looking for the favor. sad

3 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by ofai: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
For the first time I DISAGREE with Nathaniel Bassey.

The favor the bible talks about comes from God, NOT the woman.

What about the story of Boaz and Ruth? Esther and king Ahaserus? David and Abigail? WHO WAS FAVORING WHO BETWEEN THESE COUPLES IN MARRIAGE?

Nathaniel should stick to his singing and stop creating unnecessary drama.

We know our scriptures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Nasir123(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
dangotesmummy:
Foolishness everywhere.marriage is a complementary institution not someone trying to help another person.this is why we have warped sense of marriage everywhere using religious books to justify their cultural idiosyncrasies

Consequences of perverted marriage ideas
1.baby mamaism,implications of feminism:what do I need marriage for since it will inhibit me .I can have a child without a man
2.irresponsible men everywhere,pedophiles raapeests,she males and sorry excuses of men

Long term consequence:a total breakdown of society

N.b: the ruin of a nation begins in the home of it's people

One brilliant comment so far. cool
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by hokafor(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
Who is this man is he a gay?
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by ofai: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
BoweryGirl:
Preach it, Sir! The men will not like this.

Lol..... I dey laugh you. Nathaniel is married o....you better pray hard for a good spouse let God favor you too.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Boss13: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Liliyann:
God bless you brother
It's high time men realizes this and stop feeling like we owe them.
For a woman to have agreed to leave the comfort of her father house and stay with a man,its a huge step.
Women shouldn't let any man belittle them or make them feel less of them self marriage is not a do or die affairs!!!

So the man is within the comfort of his parents house. Continue to look for people who will sell you lies

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by danielitaugbede(m): 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
cruchenutii:

Question for you, What happens to Having a man at the same time with discovering / empowering yourself?

What stops you?

Nothing is wrong with that at all. The point is, girls of nowadays don't think about it that way.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Boss13: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
hokafor:
Who is this man is he a gay?

He is looking for more female fans. You know women love Christian music a lot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Ojuororun(m): 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
SOME PEAPL'S THINKING UPSIDE DOWN
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Mandrake007(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Ellabae:
Lol bros small small. No be quarrel
everything is cool no wahala grin if you know you know wink
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by BoweryGirl(f): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
ofai:

Lol..... I dey laugh you. Nathaniel is married o....you better pray hard for a good spouse let God favor you too.

....what makes you think I am not married or will not get married? Cishet you! Please, go away.

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by BluntBoy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2018
Rachelsblog:
Gospel artist has dished out powerful advice to young ladies, who feels men are doing them favor by marrying them, in a Post on Twitter Nathaniel Bassy said its rather the other way round.. So ladies take note..
See below!

News from Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/are-doing-favor-to-men-when-they-marry.html?m=1

See how he confidently displayed his ignorance.

You are a good singer but a bad reader. Favour as used in the verse is not the same bandied about when people say "I am doing you a favour".

Every good relationship involves people complimenting each other. No one is doing all the favour in a good relationship. It is like the Church of Christ where each of the saints has a gift and every saint contributes his own gift for the edification of everyone and not just himself.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by LesbianBoy(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
And yet another low self esteemed man

2 Likes

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by ofai: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
BoweryGirl:

....what makes you think I am not married or will not get married? Cishet you! Please, go away.

Still go and pray o. Be waiting for a man who you would assert as doing a favour for....sorry.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by keetel(f): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=Immatex post=65542503]

In this age and time when 7 women are saying to a man we would eat our own bread and wear own garments just like us be called by your name to take away our disgrace- Isaiah 4:7

You are wrong.

Mr man you're the one that is very wrong my problem with people like u is that u don't read to understand u just pick a verse in the chapter then modify it to suit u. Go back and read that chapter again this time with more understanding before coming to spew trash here and mislead people.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by IAmAmbrose(m): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
I suspect the wife just finish given him a cool Mouth Action

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Austinio: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nobody is doing any body any favour BC from day one, God created them man and woman.
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
danielitaugbede:

Nothing is wrong with that at all. The point is, girls of nowadays don't think about it that way.

Well, it is better to sow your seeds early which includes finding a Man.

I cannot begin tell you how many of my friends who are ladies Between Ages 29 - above 30 are now desperate for a Spouse now. And I do not see myself marrying a Lady around that age. Once you get to 30 and above, you have to be prayerful as a lady in this time to get a desired Spouse.

1 Like

Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=keetel post=65554734][/quote]

Wow, you have been here since 2015. Congrats on a Life well spent cheesy
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by biz2get(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nigerians and Reservse Ideology are like 1 & 2 ..
Re: Nathaniel Bassey: 'Women Are The Ones Doing Favor To Men When They Marry' by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
Keep deceiving them. You will not be in shilo with some when they will be crying for husband.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dija Steps Out In Unique Outfit (photos) / Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos / Zion Balogun Gifted Customized Gold Chain (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.