Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) (47895 Views)

Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Blesses Artiste Who Was Arrested After His Return From Spain. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bianca Nwa CC Onoh.. I remember back in Enugu when she was a student, honey was turning heads..Still pretty.

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Makydebbie, Kimbraa and my love pet daisy are more beautiful than biancan.

Ojukwu, you made a mistake mehn.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Who is fokn did babe now?she can't tell me that no water has entered her pusssssy since ojukwu left
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by jaytime(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
That statue looks more human. If it was to be in this part of the world, the man will look scary. Our sculptors need to up their games.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by uuzba(m): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
Where should I keep the Washing soap I'm roasting? I've finished o.

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:21pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wow, no wonder ojukwu's manhood lives on
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
IS THAT OJUKWU BESIDE HIM?
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Nistfrank(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
But i tot her husband is dead, chai dat is wot u get if u marry a young slay queen,.. weda ur dead or alive she wil kip on slaying.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by ukukaegbu(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
ItsTutsi:
this is the same ashawo woman the afonja fani kayode was giving prick,while her coward husband was bed ridden grin wink cheesy

Stunted goat!

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
haba my guy
ukukaegbu:

Stunted goat!

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Format1: 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello everyone, infact, after seeing this, I just wanna leave my life well and satisfy myself more, not wifey or anyone else, meanwhile, wifey n kids will be so fine, but, the need to enjoy basic things, like wine, girls, extra peck "them" ladies,though Home must be secured...this woman Bianca is finer and more beautiful than when Ojuckwu was alive, then, I never came to terms how she managed to be Nig formal most beautiful girl, In Nig, she was so lean, skinny, no face, but, compare to now, she is beautiful, fleshy,sexy and set...she can not come and die now..it is a win win for both; Odimegwu and Bianca..so,u men, wishing to enjoy more women but keeping back cos of one wife..learn
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by moupe: 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Mandrake007:
any time I see her I can't help but imagine the number of politician beds she's ruffled,its sad but you can never turn a höe into a housewife.

This is obviously your father's view about your prost1tute mother, Mandrake.

10 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Pretty woman.

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by christopherozo: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Aonkuuse:
Still appears like younger, and slaying well

FINE WOMAN. CONFIRMED! OJUKWU SABI BETTER THING!

10 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by toprealman: 3:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
AleksAndria:
Her smile is much more pronounced in the fourth pix, whose statue is that? I also cannot find her left hand.
You are a weird one. I assume you "found" her finger nails and toes?
His name is Buccino de Alamochy......a boss in the equally weird game!

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Animal cruelty.
After the fight the matador kills the bull
So fvcked up mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by AleksAndria: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
toprealman:
You are a weird one. I assume you "found" her finger nails and toes?
His name is Buccino de Alamochy......a boss in the equally weird game!

Thanks, but, Google has no record. I searched him up.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Daremee: 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Bianca Ojukwu, the widow of the late former Biafran leader, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, looked glamorous as she paid a visit to the Plaza de Toros, one of the most famous bullfighting arenas in Madrid, Spain - some weeks ago.

Bullfighting is an iconic tradition in Spain and one of the defining cultural characteristics of the country.

The former Nigeria Ambassador to Spain, Bianca Ojukwu apparently couldn't contain her excitement as she visited the arena.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/bianca-ojukwu-visits-plaza-de-toros-bull-fighting-arena-in-spain.html

This woman is damn too fine, no be small. No wonder she won miss Nigeria, miss Africa, miss intercontinental, and other beauty contests in her time. These pure water for 10 kobo beauty queens of nowadays just cannot compare to Bianca.

8 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Daremee: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
deomillo:
Waiting for Nwamaikpe's take.

Oh yes ooo. He seems to have a morbid obsession about anything Bianca

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by blackmamba1: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Daremee:

This woman is damn too fine, no be small. No wonder she won miss Nigeria, miss Africa, miss intercontinental, and other beauty contests in her time. These pure water for 10 kobo beauty queens of nowadays just cannot compare to Bianca.

Seconded.

6 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by toprealman: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
AleksAndria:

Thanks, but, Google has no record. I searched him up.
Please search again later.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by AleksAndria: 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
toprealman:
Please search again later.
Are you being serious here?.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by Kuriou: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
ItsTutsi:
haba my guy

@ItsTutsi

Your Ashawo mother was being serviced with the neighborhood mechanic's prick when your impotent dad was away at work
That is why you have nuts and bolts as brain cells.
Coming here to make a big fool of yourself on this thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by GreatMahmud: 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2018
ItsTutsi:
this is the same ashawo woman the afonja fani kayode was giving prick,while her coward husband was bed ridden grin wink cheesy

Your mentality is horrible. Watch your tongue and words expressed in written letters from your retarded empty brain & hopeless mind..Pray first that u live up to late Ojukwu' age which i doubt so much if u will live even close to it and may you remain bedridden in d nearest time and watch how your family will roam around d streets begging for food while your daughters if at all u even become a family person will be turned to prostitutes and ravished by all sort of men ..It will surely follow u. AMEN.

9 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
ItsTutsi:

Knowledge is good and ignorance is evil.

You skipped your medication again.

Don't break in and hurt your parents, please undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by fortune1968: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
AleksAndria:
Her smile is much more pronounced in the fourth pix, whose statue is that? I also cannot find her left hand.
Whose statue ? Ask Okorocha .

4 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by lakibaba(m): 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hi
blackmamba1:

Seconded.
Gbam!

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by lakibaba(m): 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Daremee:

very pretty lady,a tall and elegant beauty,met her way back in Nigeria,she was a stunning beauty then and still is,no doubt.Not this mushroom beauty Queens turning up now some are just a let down to the word beauty queen. BAINCA a true beauty queen and an icon.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) by lakibaba(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Bianca, a never ageing beauty!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola / John Aikpokpo-Martins: Constitution Requires Buhari To Crush Kanu, Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.