Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,709 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform (44489 Views)

Omoni Oboli In University Of Benin (Throwback Photo) / Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by sexyking1: 10:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
Small doctor be like recruit
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by christ007(m): 10:52pm On Mar 04, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Is that the guy called Small Doctor?
Of all them, I only know Odunlade Adekola.
you no sabi person Na small doctor be that oooo baba way be hot like water
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by sauzkid21(m): 10:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Sound sultan nailed it.

Small doctor is just like a borrowed police officer
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by christ007(m): 10:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
Sound sultan
Odunlade
Korede
Rugeedi baba

Small doctor be looking more like a boys scout

Anyways i killed this snake and it vomits like 3k grin
you better look for the rest or I wil come kill you too grin and take the 3k grin
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by Rossburg(m): 11:00pm On Mar 04, 2018
Small Doctor resemble security for QNB Bank

Here in Afghanistan grin grin grin
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by Graviton2(m): 11:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Omoni Oboli can arrest me anytime
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by Bamz(m): 11:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
midolian:
I give it to soundsultan...Korede looks too happy and its very unnatural for police officers

shocked You should have a degree in taking the mickey out of people. So you meant to say police officers are meant to be gloomy and sober? grin
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by davidque007(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Odunlade - IG
Sound sultan - DIG
Ruggedy - AIG
Dr did - CID director
The ladies - Sergeants
Korede - force PRO ( wan use nice face to tell lies)
Small doctor- counter constable( aka anything for the boys)

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by OgaDonald: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2018

I Seee
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by OgaDonald: 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by emmxzy(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
na only small doctor fall my hand for the pix
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by castrokins(m): 12:07am On Mar 05, 2018
No Tell Pesin Say You Write This Thing Free Without Pay O.

SLIDEwaxie:
Sound sultan look like those master's holders' police officer. He's educated and doesn't care about the bribes. He's the one that believes he will change the face of the police force.

Korede Bello look like person wey reach the top without hardwork. He must have connections. He's not worried a bit.

Small doctor na recruit. His kind police na the one wey go shoot u untop N50. Na him type pickpockets dey use as connection. Without conscience, this one will frame you for N10,000.

Rugged man no even look like police. He's like those guys we dey garage dey tear ticket. He should be a ND holder who see himself better than his counterpart. Na his type go fight for the post of secretary for TRANSPORT UNION.

Doctor SID looks like a responsible well educated policeman with a loving family. Though devilish, he will hide this devilish nature from his family.

The lady looks like those divorcee single police officers with three kids. Them no go marry again. This one, even the DPO no fit talk to am because na commissioners and IG she dey sleep with.

Odunlade's case na person wey don work before for private and lost his job. Then he used years searching for job until he got the connection to become a police officer. He must have reduced his age and he has no passion for the job. To him, it's just a means of getting salary and meeting his needs. He's not worried abt promotions. In fact, as he dey there, he dey use another mind submit application here and there. I swear, he go resign soon

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by digitsolution: 12:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Sound sultan, odunlade, Dr.Sid and of course the guy that nailed it Korede Bello.

Check out my signature for promotional items for political campaigns, multinationals, product launch, businesses and so much more. Follow us on IG.
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by wasyouy: 12:22am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by santricedupas(m): 12:50am On Mar 05, 2018
waste of resources, they should just give 6 neutal people employment for police. all this yeyebrity for there papa compound can still afford garri and kulikuli with groundnut and cele water nah. pls igp don't give any money
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by Amustical(m): 1:17am On Mar 05, 2018
Guy ur case dey gods hand for this judgement

kiss kiss embarassed
SLIDEwaxie:
Sound sultan look like those master's holders' police officer. He's educated and doesn't care about the bribes. He's the one that believes he will change the face of the police force.

Korede Bello look like person wey reach the top without hardwork. He must have connections. He's not worried a bit.

Small doctor na recruit. His kind police na the one wey go shoot u untop N50. Na him type pickpockets dey use as connection. Without conscience, this one will frame you for N10,000.

Rugged man no even look like police. He's like those guys we dey garage dey tear ticket. He should be a ND holder who see himself better than his counterpart. Na his type go fight for the post of secretary for TRANSPORT UNION.

Doctor SID looks like a responsible well educated policeman with a loving family. Though devilish, he will hide this devilish nature from his family.

The lady looks like those divorcee single police officers with three kids. Them no go marry again. This one, even the DPO no fit talk to am because na commissioners and IG she dey sleep with.

Odunlade's case na person wey don work before for private and lost his job. Then he used years searching for job until he got the connection to become a police officer. He must have reduced his age and he has no passion for the job. To him, it's just a means of getting salary and meeting his needs. He's not worried abt promotions. In fact, as he dey there, he dey use another mind submit application here and there. I swear, he go resign soon

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by centboy123456(m): 1:25am On Mar 05, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Is that the guy called Small Doctor? Of all them, I only know Odunlade Adekola.

am sure u don't leave in Nigeria
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by Emycord: 5:12am On Mar 05, 2018
MistadeRegal:
Only the guy saluting did not fit in the group.
HE LOOK LIKE A TYPICAL N20 POLICEMAN
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by atiku2019manager: 5:28am On Mar 05, 2018
the Nigeria police is a fade project and a disgraceful organization. no amount of branding can changed the image.
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by wasyouy: 6:25am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by Aldebaran(m): 6:33am On Mar 05, 2018
Nice... grin

Inspector Odunlade grin
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by Reelectbuhari: 6:48am On Mar 05, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Is that the guy called Small Doctor? Of all them, I only know Odunlade Adekola.

small Doctor the masturbator.
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by dominique(f): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2018
zinaunreal:
AGBAYA RUGGED MAN AND SOUND SULTAN. WHO IS YOUR MATE THERE?

Omoni
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by wasyouy: 7:08am On Mar 05, 2018
[img]http
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by Btruth: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2018
..... angry

just wondering why they have to give Korede Bello 3 stars uniform over others nii?

Something is fishing. .....lol.
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by enemmo(f): 8:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Sound Sultan and Omoni Oboli. 1st and 2nd respectively.
Re: Odunlade, Korede Bello, Small Doctor, Ruggedman, Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform by anamprince(m): 8:34am On Mar 05, 2018
GISTM0RE:
GistMore.com

Odunlade, Small Doctor, Korede Bello, Ruggedman, Dr Sid, Sound Sultan & Omoni Oboli In Police Uniform

Who police fit pass For me na korede bello he looks like a DPO?

comment yours...

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/odunlade-small-doctor-korede-bello-ruggedman-dr-sid-sound-sultan-omoni-oboli-police-uniform-pics

if you ask me, I would gladly tell you only two matter and they are SOUND SULTAN and KOREDE BELLO for a clean and refined police force representation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna & A$AP Rocky Seen Together In Barbados After Split Rumours (Pix, Video) / Teebillz Says Marriage To Tiwa Savage Is Still Intact / Femi Afolabi-Brown Speaks On Not Bathing Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.