Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] (3748 Views)

Very Beautiful Face But Flat Yansh Vs Very Ugly Face But Huge Yansh / END OF YEAR PICTURE: This Image Was Taken Today 31/12/2019 [Picture] / My New Ugly Face. Picture of iLegend [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
I went to see a lady who sells wig, so I decided to take a pic. It's 3 months old. Please guys, I need a female Nairalander to teach me how to kiss. You can recommend a female moniker you know is a good kisser. Ladies, if you know you can teach me Kissing Engineering, indicate interest it's urgent.

Click to open:

Modified.

Picture has been removed as promised, but can be viewed here www.wetclef.com/member/ilegend

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by XhosaNostra(f): 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2018
Those lips grin

3 Likes

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
Now, this one below is my gay face. I hope I won't end up in jail for 14 years o!

Modified:

Picture has been removed as promised.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
so after failing to sell your kindergarten ebooks on romance session, you turned to attention seeking by uploading your picture that looks like a prison inmate in a jail in Kaduna..

I don't understand why a man should be behaving like a toy car .

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Mar 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Those lips grin
I'm gay. cheesy
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by XhosaNostra(f): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
iLegendd:
I'm gay. cheesy

Not fair. Gays always get all the good things & we're left with all the DYSFUNCTIONAL REJECTS grin

*pouts*

2 Likes

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2018
This other one is our eBook pic as the guy above said. Lol. Talking about eBook, my brother, it's a hobby. The least eBook costs 6k. Clients are always available. wink

Click to open:

Modified: Deleted.

2 Likes

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by DaddyKross: 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:
so after failing to sell your kindergarten ebooks on romance session, you turned to attention seeking by uploading your picture that looks like a prison inmate in a jail in Kaduna..

3 Likes

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by dingbang(m): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
These girls you are licking your lips for.. I hope its not the same lips you use to lick their dirty ass..
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by QueenSekxy(f): 3:19pm On Mar 04, 2018
you need to grow up
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2018
My graphic designer just came up with a design for one of our books. I don't know if the design is cool. It's a book for men. I realized most men can't last long in bed and some of them are addicted to trĂ madol. I hate drugs, so I have decided to share how I do it naturally. The book will be out soon. It's quite expensive sha.

Click to open:

2 Likes

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by Nutase: 3:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
embarassed
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
QueenSekxy:
you need to grow up
Not yet, Honey. I'll tell you when it's time for that. cheesy
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by Cherishpearl: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
small boy sef... mtchewwww
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2018
For those guys who have approach anxiety, this book below is for you. It's a guarantee.

Click to open:

2 Likes

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hmm.
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:29pm On Mar 04, 2018
Cherishpearl:
small boy sef... mtchewwww
grin grin
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
For those men who can't satisfy their women, this is for you.

Click to open:

2 Likes

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
DrinkLimca:

Lol. You try. cheesy cheesy
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
For those boring chatters, these are for you. You can download the first edition for free by clicking this link www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

Click to open:

2 Likes

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
dingbang:
These girls you are licking your lips for.. I hope its not the same lips you use to lick their dirty ass..
Hahahahaha.
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
For those my lovely naughty girls, this innocent novel is for you.

Click to open:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2018
For those guys who can't hold a long conversation with women, this is the last book you'll ever read on keeping a conversation.

Click to open:

2 Likes

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
For those good-bad guys who want to make women love them like no one else, then this wicked and expensive book called ESCOFi is for you.

Click to open:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
We have quality and in-demand books on men's issues starting from developing a sense humor to being a real alpha male. To view some of our books, click here http://www.wetclef.com/page/buy-our-book

If you have any relationship problem you're facing, come to Wetclef, create a thread and ask Your questions. Our instructor @AnswserMachine will answer you. See a screenshot of his page below. Questions and answers are free.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
For ladies. Unfortunately, we have decided not to sell this book because guys won't like it. It's weapon of men's destruction.
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
We don't only write dating books, but all How To books. One day, we'll unveil all of them.
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 4:23pm On Mar 05, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
cool cheesy

Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Mar 09, 2018
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
The government decided to subsidize the picture, so it will be re-uploaded soon.
Re: PICTURE: This Is My Ugly Face [Picture to Be Taken Down Soon] by Olayetan(m): 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
iLegendd:
For those good-bad guys who want to make women love them like no one else, then this wicked and expensive book called ESCOFi is for you.

Click to open:

Bro
Mah give you 1k for this 1

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Marriage Of 7 Months Is About To Break, Please Read And Advice Me / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? / Abia State 1million Naira Bride Price List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.