Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? (3727 Views)

What Feature (s) Is A Must Have For A Partner You Intend To Date Or Marry? / 8 Types Of Toxic Partner You Should Avoid In A Relationship / What Would You Do If Your Parents Reject The Partner You Love So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by horpigee1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
she is coming to my place tomorrow and i don't want to miss this great chance.
my brain has been working like a clock since she agreed to come to my house tomorrow. what I'm planning now is how to panaku her toto.
dudes in the house, pls how do I initiate her into love making.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just make a move, just do it, ewo lejo

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Nickisindigo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
since I have never been in a relationship so I can't advice you

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by ghettokid1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just tell her i wanna fvck you

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by horpigee1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nickisindigo:
since I have never been in a relationship so I can't advice you
bro go get one

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by donbachi(m): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
tell her "Di yan namfi mkpa mkpa".
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by iPrevail(m): 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Get all kissy and touchy on her... Touch the right spots and she'll understand

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Newguyhere: 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
a woman will only Bleep you if she considers you a high value male.

Women make rules for betas and break them for alphas.
I hope you aren't the former op undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Allsingles: 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
horpigee1:
my brain has been working like a clock since she agreed to come to my house tomorrow. what I'm planning now is how to panaku her toto.

You have to be romantic.
Start caressing her body, you can start from her laps.
Sit close to her, look straight into her eyes and she will be tempted to kiss you.
From the kissing, your hand will start the rest of the job in her breasts.

Please don't press the breasts as if you are pressing satchet water, you just have to romance the nipples and she will be wet after some minutes and then beg you to enter her Hot pot.

Romance her into the realm.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by horpigee1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Allsingles:

You have to be romantic.
Start caressing her body, you can start from her laps.
Sit close to her, look straight into her eyes and she will be tempted to kiss you.
From the kissing, your hand will start the rest of the job in her breasts.

Please don't press the breasts as if you are pressing satchet water, you just have to romance the nipples and she will be wet after some minutes and then beg you to enter her Hot pot.

Romance her into the realm.

I'm going to try this... thanks bro
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ericanex what do you have to say?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Mr100Dollars: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Horpigee1

Get close to her, if you were loud while you guys are having a conversation, reduce the tempo, make sure you don't take your eyes off her, then if you sabi give fvck eyes the thing will be fast, start robbing the back of her ears with your hand, when she begin to feel comfortable with your massaging her back of ear, she will stop talking, you self should stop talking, plant a very soft kiss on her chick, then start kissing her from the neck, lick her ears, lick her neck anyhow just like a dog, she will begin to breath like a man being chased by a dog, she will start to reciprocate your good job. Your fingers will the next job.

As a man never be scared to make a sex move, I repeat never be scared to make a sex move, that is if she's in your room.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by aminusodiq(m): 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
aminusodiq
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Okoroawusa: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
omokoginimi:
Ericanex what do you have to say?
You dey find wetin another person go say... say your own
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Okoroawusa: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
You go straight to the point. If she agree fine, if not don't force her.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by zeezeegal(m): 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
fuckers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by horpigee1(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Horpigee1

Get close to her, if you were loud while you guys are having a conversation, reduce the tempo, make sure you don't take your eyes off her, then if you sabi give fvck eyes the thing will be fast, start robbing the back of her ears with your hand, when she begin to feel comfortable with your massaging her back of ear, she will stop talking, you self should stop talking, plant a very soft kiss on her chick, then start kissing her from the neck, lick her ears, lick her neck anyhow just like a dog, she will begin to breath like a man being chased by a dog, she will start to reciprocate your good job. Your fingers will the next job.

As a man never be scared to make a sex move, I repeat never be scared to make a sex move, that is if she's in your room.

wow. I go try this tomorrow, I can't wait.

thanks bro
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
A Lady is visiting you and you are already thinking of a way to seduce her? These thing happen naturaly, if a lady visits you and she wants sex, trust me it would happen over a cup of cofee before you know it, what i dont understand is why you cant entertain this lady without sex, you guys these days value sex than conversation and company, not every contact you have with a woman who comes to stay with you must lead to sex or be about sex.relationship is about dicipline, trust me after the sex you would need more of it and then what? Blank?good luck with your boo, be the different guy, show her you have selfcontrol and you are not as those guys, believe me, when you get married sex would no longer be a thing you want after 1week .i urge you dont do it or this girl may walk out of your life for good.use the time to learn how to master and control your lust.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You dey find wetin another person go say... say your own
Mate, I have nothing to say
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by bonnyhope: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
horpigee1:

Have you passed your WAEC

You are here asking how to make love
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by bonnyhope: 11:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Horpigee1

Stop corrupting these kids
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
omokoginimi:
Mate, I have nothing to say
Lol!...
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Mr100Dollars: 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
bonnyhope:

Stop corrupting these kids
Yes Uncle.

But i don't want them to end up like Bisi Alemi or Aunty Bobris...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by OkongwuTochukwu: 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
horpigee1:

You could show sexy pictures to your partner like I did (check out my website here: https://emmacute.netlify.com/ ). Your partner will love it.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
Newguyhere:
a woman will only Bleep you if she considers you a high value male.

Women make rules for betas and break them for alphas.
I hope you aren't the former op undecided

This one dey form red pill alfa male for nairaland but for reality, him be omega she male.

@ the topic, when I want to fvck, I grab my guys d.ick once I grab it he understands immediately when he wants sex too, he grabs my puzzy once he does that I understand immediately.

What am I even saying sef undecided

Abeg Goodnight

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by dinoescobar(m): 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
tell her "Di yan namfi mkpa mkpa".

Edi ata ebot, oyom enye owot eyen owo grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by samson07(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Ardar:

This one dey form red pill alfa male for nairaland but for reality, him be omega she male.

@ the topic, when I want to fvck, I grab my guys d.ick once I grab it he understands immediately when he wants sex too, he grabs my puzzy once he does that I understand immediately.

What am I even saying sef undecided

Abeg Goodnight

u don spoil o
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by davillian(m): 12:44am On Jan 04, 2020
I just enter bathroom shower come out with my gbola then ask her to go and shower
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by alizma: 2:37am On Jan 04, 2020
omale88:
A Lady is visiting you and you are already thinking of a way to seduce her? These thing happen naturaly, if a lady visits you and she wants sex, trust me it would happen over a cup of cofee before you know it, what i dont understand is why you cant entertain this lady without sex, you guys these days value sex than conversation and company, not every contact you have with a woman who comes to stay with you must lead to sex or be about sex.relationship is about dicipline, trust me after the sex you would need more of it and then what? Blank?good luck with your boo, be the different guy, show her you have selfcontrol and you are not as those guys, believe me, when you get married sex would no longer be a thing you want after 1week .i urge you dont do it or this girl may walk out of your life for good.use the time to learn how to master and control your lust.
Keep quiet. Most sex happen only when the lady wants it? Guys are human being too, advise him maturely and leave that aspect of sex will happen naturally if a woman come visiting with intention to make love and stop being bias.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Birniwa(m): 2:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Real whores and bastards discussing whoreness and bastardness

Kontinu!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 04, 2020
alizma:

Keep quiet. Most sex happen only when the lady wants it? Guys are human being too, advise him maturely and leave that aspect of sex will happen naturally if a woman come visiting with intention to make love and stop being bias.
you shut up and listen you slowpoke, if you have problems trying to comprehend simple english then don't go mentioning people, if you are not stup!d my post shouldnt get you upset. Maturity in what you just said? I cant even find a place to fit you below the charts, in other words advice any guy to screw your modest sister(if there is such a thing) without hesitstion whenever she's visitng.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Partner You Want To Make Love?? by Privatepart00: 6:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Simply Tickle Her Ribs With Your Two Hands When Together. Always Tickle Her When Shes Unaware,it Will Take Some Strength Away From Her As She Will Be Trying To Avoid You. One Of Such Move Will Make Her Fall To The Bed. Focus Your Eyes In Her Own Dont Ever Blink .Start Watching Her Lips The Moment Shes About To Talk Give Her A Deep But Siow Kiss.... Others Will Fall In

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Lying To Me / Man Returns From Trip To See Another Man Sleeping With His Wife; See What He Did / Manchester United Goal Keeper, Andre Onana Is Not Good Enough (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.